• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐— ๐—ง๐—• ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...

๐— ๐—ง๐—• ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025

In this video there's exactly everything we discuss on this forum and what I've been saying about female nature. Women are not only hypergamous, they are polygamous and narcissistic.

I see every day MTBs and HTBs answering messages from guys like crazy, going on with dates with betabuxxers and Chads while their looksmatch is one of the guys that's being used by these specimens called women or some incel here.

She doesn't love you because you can get replaced in any moment by other man who fits her hypergamous brain more. Foid goes out with 5 men, has sex with the broke Chad and marries the rich one.

Everytime a foid calls you misogynist send her this video, she will recognize this common foid behavior. Share this video before your friend gets played on.

Love is dead, marriage is dead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€
That's probably @Mister Fuwy
I always suspected him to be a foid

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

In this video there's exactly everything we discuss on this forum and what I've been saying about female nature. Women are not only hypergamous, they are polygamous and narcissistic.

I see every day MTBs and HTBs answering messages from guys like crazy, going on with dates with betabuxxers and Chads while their looksmatch is one of the guys that's being used by these specimens called women or some incel here.

She doesn't love you because you can get replaced in any moment by other man who fits her hypergamous brain more. Foid goes out with 5 men, has sex with the broke Chad and marries the rich one.

Everytime a foid calls you misogynist send her this video, she will recognize this common foid behavior. Share this video before your friend gets played on.

The first girl should really be hung for how proud she is of being a manipulative whore, even thinks she's "skilled" for being a slut lol

Wasteful brain

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, 5.5psl and Klasik01
The first girl should really be hung for how proud she is of being a manipulative whore, even thinks she's "skilled" for being a slut lol

Wasteful brain
She would have been killed in other country or maybe a 150 years ago, women nature has been discovered in this age. Feminism destroyed dating and made men miserable. The box of Pandora was not a myth.

Last edited:
First girl has the voice of a girl that sucked so many cocks

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
She would have been killed in other country or maybe a 150 years ago, women nature has been discovered since the patriarchy falled down. Feminism has destroyed us and made men miserable.
I'm not usual the "this slut should be hung" kinda guy but that bitch is so sinful and such scum, most women would agree if they watched this even if they perform the same behaviors to a lesser degree.

Serious MTB narcy whore proves all the blackpill in 2 minutes, men share this now​

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ,really? she proved the blackpill? Wow, its not like every other woman does the same on a daily basis
:lul::lul::lul:

another episode of black men begging for conversation from white wymxn on the streets :forcedsmile:

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ,really? she proved the blackpill? Wow, its not like every other woman does the same on a daily basis
:lul::lul::lul:
But she did it so quickly, I recognized a lot of topics discussed here lol. Our proof is just anecdotes we need women to unveil themselves like she did.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Dicklet3incher