mtb turned me down

mtbfiend

mtbfiend

Iron
i rehearsed the approach in my head a dozen times classic advice on here said to maintain frame so i was aiming for confident but not overbearing my plan was simple make small talk about the new seasonal drinks at the starbucks and sprinkle in some light teasing and see if she bites

i got to the shop and positioned myself in line ensuring a casual bump in scenario she was at the counter her hair tied back showcasing her clear skin i noted no signs of a fakeup that looks good only at a distance when it was my turn to order i threw in a comment about how its tough to choose with all the new options she laughed lightly said she had the same problem every morning
i leaned in slightly ,an alpha move, and asked her what shed recommend for someone who cant make up their mind she suggested the caramel macchiato its a safe bet she added with a smile that smile man it was my cue. i took a deep breath and as she handed me my drink i shot my shot hey ive seen you around and you seem really cool would you like to grab a drink sometime outside of you know this place her response was a gentle letdown thats really sweet but im seeing someone sorry she was polite her voice steady not a hint of discomfort that was a relief i took my drink offered a resigned smile and retreated

post op analysis

reflecting on it i kept frame pretty well didnt stumble over my words and my opener about the drinks wasnt half bad rejection stings but its part of the game maybe it was a halo effect because shes decent looking or maybe my smv isnt quite there yet more gym time maybe more stylemaxxing too

next steps keep improving maybe aim for a lower tier becky next time or find another venue the quest continues

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 10.02.06 am copy 9.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 10.02.06 am copy 9.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, insufferableincel, silencio and 4 others
Fabrizo romano of .org

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: insufferableincel and BrahminBoss
you think too much