MTN RICECEL WITH DRIP PULLS BLONDE STACIES

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, gooner23, Autismcel and 3 others
Where's the proof he "pulls" any blonde stacies? Let's see proof he slays, and not just matches on a dating app. I match with tons of legit stacylites on apps but it doesn't mean I slay any of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, VivaCristoRey, tombradylover and 11 others
Where's the proof he "pulls" any blonde stacies? Let's see proof he slays, and not just matches on a dating app. I match with tons of legit stacylites on apps but it doesn't mean I slay any of them.
on the app screenshots

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
do the stacylites ghost?

• +1
on the app screenshots
Those are matches. Where's the proof he actually goes on dates and slays these women?

do the stacylites ghost?
They just don't even answer for the most part. We match and that's it. But on Hinge it's different. When I match with HTB+ they always answer and we end up meeting up. On other apps it's ghost city.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Xangsane and murdah
this looks like a @IwishIwasChico type larp lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and murdah
Legit matches are a joke i sometimes dont even bother

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, murdah and TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, tombradylover, zharupodrugu and 8 others
  • +1
it’s called confidence

my case too jfl, I almost never match with poojeetas
screw them though latinas and huwhite girls fog them to infinity:p:Comfy::Comfy:

Those are matches. Where's the proof he actually goes on dates and slays these women?

They just don't even answer for the most part. We match and that's it. But on Hinge it's different. When I match with HTB+ they always answer and we end up meeting up. On other apps it's ghost city.
do they seem more desperate for LTR on hinge?

• +1
Pat pat!
568960C1 7B95 4330 BE2C 4AA2E2802E3B

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
PAT PAT!

Anyway how could you tell foids are more desperate for ltr on hinge?
They're more serious about talking and meeting up. 90% of foids I match with on Hinge I end up meeting. Have had more relationships with women on Hinge despite smaller match rate than on OKcupid.

• +1
They're more serious about talking and meeting up.
and if you wanted to hookup they'd ghost/throw a fit?
90% of foids I match with on Hinge I end up meeting. Have had more relationships with women on Hinge despite smaller match rate than on OKcupid.
how long did the relationships last and what were they like?

• +1
Was gonna write this. Said it perfectly, I have matched with stacylites many here would murder to fuck (not a joke) and yet they either ghosted or flaked on me. Point being not evidence of pulling

• +1
HOLY 5'6 is brutal any more you have to cutecel no way you can be masculine at 5'6, so is this indicative of my future matches :feelshah:

• +1
and if you wanted to hookup they'd ghost/throw a fit?

how long did the relationships last and what were they like?
A few months on average. Mostly good actually. Last girl I was in a relationship was crazy. She used to cut herself on facetime with me. My only boundary in the relationship was to not go to bars because I feel like if you go to bars as a woman it's a weird dynamic. I broke up with her when I saw she was at a bar (she shared her location with me through text) and she insisted she didn't do anything. Doesn't matter if she "did anything" she broke the one rule I had in the relationship. She was completely insane. I have texts from her that would blow your mind.

Was gonna write this. Said it perfectly, I have matched with stacylites many here would murder to fuck (not a joke) and yet they either ghosted or flaked on me. Point being not evidence of pulling
Exactly. Matches don't mean shit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
A few months on average. Mostly good actually. Last girl I was in a relationship was crazy. She used to cut herself on facetime with me. My only boundary in the relationship was to not go to bars because I feel like if you go to bars as a woman it's a weird dynamic. I broke up with her when I saw she was at a bar (she shared her location with me through text) and she insisted she didn't do anything. Doesn't matter if she "did anything" she broke the one rule I had in the relationship. She was completely insane. I have texts from her that would blow your mind.

Exactly. Matches don't mean shit.
Holy shit why the fuck was she cutting hersef
Were all the girls mentally unstable or had baggage?

Sounds like a white chick

• +1
Holy shit why the fuck was she cutting hersef
Were all the girls mentally unstable or had baggage?

Sounds like a white chick
She was insane bro. I have tons of pics and screenshots of our texts together that would blow your fucking mind. She was white. I later found her mugshot when she got arrested for DUI in Georgia. She was insane. She liked cutting herself and would do it when we facetimed. I never encouraged her.

Alot were mentally unstable.

• Woah
She was insane bro.
Holy shit
I have tons of pics and screenshots of our texts together that would blow your fucking mind.
If you don’t mind what were the craziest things she said?
She was white.
Knew it. Cutting is a white woman trait
I later found her mugshot when she got arrested for DUI in Georgia.
What was her rating
She was insane. She liked cutting herself and would do it when we facetimed. I never encouraged her.
Why didn’t you tell her to stop wtf
Knew it. I wonder if that’s why a lot of low RMV foids go on dating apps to find a boyfriend

• +1
literal NT normie is a GBF IRL

Cringe to see ricecels trying this hard. Also his tattoo is cringe. Still mogs me though cause he slays

I wonder how many he actual met, though. Matches don't mean shit

now i think about it my brother only had white and latino matches and one or two asian girls despite swiping on almost every asian girl

Holy shit

If you don’t mind what were the craziest things she said?

Knew it. Cutting is a white woman trait

What was her rating

Why didn’t you tell her to stop wtf

Knew it. I wonder if that’s why a lot of low RMV foids go on dating apps to find a boyfriend
She said she wanted to go hunt an animal and kill it and we fuck in the blood of the animal. Not even joking. I will send you screenshots of the texts if youd like.

She definitely was white. To be fair I would sometimes join her and cut myself in the facetime. I guess it's just an abused dog trait.

She was arund 5psl similar to my PSL.

I was doing it with her sometimes. It was kind of mutual. I can't tell her to stop when I'm doing it too.

She was actually totally capable of finding a high SMV boyfriend she was quite cute. Again can send you some proof of all this if you'd like.

She was insane bro. I have tons of pics and screenshots of our texts together that would blow your fucking mind. She was white. I later found her mugshot when she got arrested for DUI in Georgia. She was insane. She liked cutting herself and would do it when we facetimed. I never encouraged her.

Mentally ill women somehow make my dick hard as fuck. Imagine having a Mentally ill girl obsessed with u fuark:aheago:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, arab_chink and TechnoBoss
Mentally ill women somehow make my dick hard as fuck. Imagine having a Mentally ill girl obsessed with u fuark:aheago:
It’s not as nice when she’s cutting herself on FaceTime with you and telling you she wants to hunt an animal with you and fuck you in the blood of the animal. I’m not even joking when I say this. She genuinely told me this and I have text messages to prove it.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
''with drip''

• +1