Muh Curry

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Every Indian I know here in Germany makes more money than this whole forum combined and has a loving wife that simps for him. Every time i read "curry“ i have to laugh cause the coping is too strong.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, flippasav, Lynxress and 1 other person
Why is this forum so obsessed with curries and BBC jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and The Grinch
tales from the slums of tirana

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Also funny how people complain about immigrantion when most the actual immigrants themselves get higher ranking jobs than those people whining about it. It’s not because they are taking over it’s because they have the mentality to be entitled for the job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and The Grinch
Also funny how people complain about immigrantion when most the actual immigrants themselves get higher ranking jobs than those people whining about it. It’s not because they are taking over it’s because they have the mentality to be entitled for the job.
I know a Tamil, this forum would call him: Curry-cel and nigge*, he enjoys the best life with his hot wife, makes endless amount of money and has multiple houses in the west

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TARAN and flippasav
if it was so obviously false you wouldn't be on here crying about it

retarded boomer take

True, they mog the fuck out of this forum. Only losers complain here.

I know a Tamil, this forum would call him: Curry-cel and nigge*, he enjoys the best life with his hot wife, makes endless amount of money and has multiple houses in the west
Tamils are haredest working people by the way

IMG 20240309 144222
atleast one chart that doesn't humiliate curries mirin

Yes, people here cope so much with sex and validation. While ppl with money enjoy their life 24/7 while sex is momentary

• +1
Reactions: human304
Every Indian I know here in Germany makes more money than this whole forum combined and has a loving wife that simps for him. Every time i read "curry“ i have to laugh cause the coping is too strong.
Money doesn't mean Attraction.

currycels make good money , but most of them do arranged-marriage in curryland and later take their women abroad, a very little amount of those curries that you mention get action from foreign women.

meanwhile all the curry women the moment the land abroad they jump on BWC and BBC, and rarely date curry.

You are glorifying a bug as a feature.