• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Ken, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Gigacope, she was mirin his mandible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Artemis and TrestIsBest
only if your not a manlet.

everyone should be in the gym though.
Short guys should just try to be toned and lean if they add too much bulk they become too wide and ogre like. Short guys honestly need to prettyboymaxx too. Advice for short cels: no matter what don't work out your legs that much in the gym I saw this shortcel on instagram the other day he was like 5'6 IK him from my old high school friend group and he has huge calves and thighs and he was wearing short shorts and I just laughed because it's making him appear way shorter

pretty extreme example to put a ugly face on that person. but body halo does work only if MTN face and normal height

Short guys should just try to be toned and lean if they add too much bulk they become too wide and ogre like. Short guys honestly need to prettyboymaxx too. Advice for short cels: no matter what don't work out your legs that much in the gym I saw this shortcel on instagram the other day he was like 5'6 IK him from my old high school friend group and he has huge calves and thighs and he was wearing short shorts and I just laughed because it's making him appear way shorter

Yeah plus the roids shrink your dick also that's the thing man you gotta be careful