"muh junk food is bad for you eat your veggies"

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Meanwhile this guy spends half a century eating junk food and looks younger than 99.99% vegans his age

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Meanwhile this guy spends half a century eating junk food and looks younger than 99.99% vegans his age

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
boogie-1158719.jpg

Looks not aged at all and super healthy /S

Please learn what a filter is.

boogie-1158719.jpg

Looks not aged at all and super healthy /S

Please learn what a filter is.

he was in his late 30's there and doing facial movements I never said "looks not aged at all"

go to 1:23 and see his face in direct sun light

he was in his late 30's there and doing facial movements I never said "looks not aged at all"

go to 1:23 and see his face in direct sun light

He does look better there, however, we have to recognize that aging is mostly genetic and is greatly exacerbated by sun damage. The dude spends 90% of the time inside, so of course he is not going to have a lot of wrinkles.

• +1
how does this guy fuck girls and i don't?

also, eating your veggies doesn't mean be vegan, it means having a varied diet with veggies being a decent portion of your diet.

• +1
veganism is bullshit cope. don't eat your veggies

• Love it
i’ve been eating fast food for the past few decades and look like this at 39

i feel like the hgh they put in the meat helps
IMG 4706

• Love it
i’ve been eating fast food for the past few decades and look like this at 39

i feel like the hgh they put in the meat helps
View attachment 2518063
veganism is bullshit cope. don't eat your veggies
how does this guy fuck girls and i don't?

also, eating your veggies doesn't mean be vegan, it means having a varied diet with veggies being a decent portion of your diet.

I just came to the conclusion after doing research that the best way to go with diet in regards to antiaging (if you want to try to never age) is to just eat all kinds of food with no excess in any of them, that way if one does damage it's only a little bit and if one gives some benefit then it does it's thing, there are some studies saying that corpses now take longer to decompose from all the preservatives on food which makes me thing that "eat natural stuff to age good" is cope, everyone who sticks to a specific diet ends up looking aged before 40 - 45 - 50 whereas chuando tan eats eggs, meat (which some say ages you) and ice cream (which has sugar and is considered junk food which some say also ages you) and has a varied diet in general, true antiaging will only come from unnatural sources not from natural ones.