Muh natties look skinny when wearing cloths + agepill

D

Deleted member 22354

Prime Jeremy was lean and muscular. Prime appeal to women and respect from men. Slim fit/modern fit mogs hard.

Also agepill. The vid above was 3 years ago. This is him now :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: User49
wtf is this gay shit kys faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, zharupodrugu, Mouthbreath and 7 others
wtf is this gay shit kys faggot
Erudición

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and 5.5psl
I look like a gorilla larping as human in clothes.

• JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Prime Jeremy was lean and muscular. Prime appeal to women and respect from men. And slim fit/modern fit mogs hard.

It will really halo if you are abv AVG facially tho
For avg guys they need more muscle than this to stand out

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 22354
he looks skinny ass fuck nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 22354 and 5.5psl
he is skinny ass fuck nigga 200ibs+ at 6'3 or dead this type of body will not even increase yor smb by 0.5 i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Manletmachine, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Idk for average guys. For gl guys this is enpugh. lean and veins popping is key for a great physique, mass is useless without great frame/muscle insertions in most cases

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just wear skinny tshirt so your nipples are visible theory. He looks like gay on parade not like muscular guy.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Idk for average guys. For gl guys this is enpugh. lean and veins popping is key for a great physique, mass is useless without great frame/muscle insertions in most cases
as a tall white htn you can get in chad smv if you are really jacked

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 22354
Gay name and gay videos tho

cope as a tall white htn you can get in chad smv if you are really jacked
No you wont. I train for 10 years, i saw a lot. Always common pattern. Most who reach their gymcel potential look like shit bc of not meeting the following requirements:

Aesthetic physique requirements: Good frame (straight clavicles) + good muscle insertions + good muscle fiber makeup

If you meet the requirements you can get a good physique if 8-10% bf + athletic muscle mass + tan.

You can build as much mass as you want, with not meeting the requirements you will still look like shit, I see this everytime in the gym. Also more mass is not better. Ideal mass for male respect and female attraction is smth like:
3676f7ce29be3c60c216ed0714553e35.jpg

You dont need more mass to look good. If I am at the beach I always see some bodybuilder physique. Most of the time they are short and looks like shit. Especially since most of them abuse sarms, roids. A physique like pic rel is rare and will mog everyone no matter where you are.

I quote tldr from a good thread from a site you can not link here jfl:
Gymcelling for framemaxxxing works, but only if you have a straight dimorphic shoulder structure, otherwise you will be perceived as the typical autistic bloated gymkid who tries to overcompensate for his shit genetics

Also good thread on this:

Edit: Also dont forget sustainability. You need to keep your physique 365 days a year. If you are 200pounds 90kg at 190 gl, wont happen natty and if not natty you will lose your looks and age hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
No you wont. I train for 10 years, i saw a lot. Always common pattern. Most who reach their gymcel potential look like shit bc of not meeting the following requirements:

Aesthetic physique requirements: Good frame (straight clavicles) + good muscle insertions + good muscle fiber makeup

If you meet the requirements you can get a good physique if 8-10% bf + athletic muscle mass + tan.

You can build as much mass as you want, with not meeting the requirements you will still look like shit, I see this everytime in the gym. Also more mass is not better. Ideal mass for male respect and female attraction is smth like:

You dont need more mass to look good. If I am at the beach I always see some bodybuilder physique. Most of the time they are short and looks like shit. Especially since most of them abuse sarms, roids. A physique like pic rel is rare and will mog everyone no matter where you are.

I quote tldr from a good thread from a side you can not link here jfl:

Being jacked is ideal nigga but that body from your pic is good too

Also i have good bone structure wide shoulders small waist

Ideal is around this =
9E60BCB7 2B5B 4580 AFCD BF0D7A7E0005

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and gribsufer1

I quote tldr from a good thread from a site you can not link here jfl:

Edit: Also dont forget sustainability. You need to keep your physique 365 days a year. If you are 200pounds 90kg at 190 gl, wont happen natty and if not natty you will lose your looks and age hard
Nigga you can keep it year around but its hard I admit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Prime Jeremy was lean and muscular. Prime appeal to women and respect from men. Slim fit/modern fit mogs hard.

Youre Right.
The General Rule is.
Lifting Natty will attract Women.
Lifting Roided will attract Men.

Ergo.
MORE TREN,MORE MEN.

• +1

• +1
I look like a gorilla larping as human in clothes.
You’re not natty though

looks like shit in both

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
And homosexual.

• +1
as a tall white htn you can get in chad smv if you are really jacked
You think I have the face for this? Maybe when I lean out / tan more for my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924