muh obama dronestrikes hospitals

V

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
meanwhile terrorists: bomb hospitals, bomb schools, bomb government buildings, bomb doctors, ceos, stock traders, children, take no prisoners

9/11 truly shows u muh terrorists don’t give a shit who they kill they killed everyone that day babies random ethnics random store owners, they killed the nigga on the 1st floor just tryna buy a snickers bar like and ppl expect usa to just do nothing and let ppl who live in caves on the other side of the world to walk all over us:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon and ominion
meanwhile terrorists: bomb hospitals, bomb schools, bomb government buildings, bomb doctors, ceos, stock traders, children, take no prisoners

9/11 truly shows u muh terrorists don’t give a shit who they kill they killed everyone that day babies random ethnics random store owners, they killed the nigga on the 1st floor just tryna buy a snickers bar like and ppl expect usa to just do nothing and let ppl who live in caves on the other side of the world to walk all over us:feelskek:
Good goy :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I mean that people are so low IQ that on even day they say muh 9/11 muh terrorism is bad and on odd days they March in the streets to support Palestine, and donate to hamass:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I mean that people are so low IQ that on even day they say muh 9/11 muh terrorism is bad and on odd days they March in the streets to support Palestine, and donate to hamass:forcedsmile:
exactly. hamas would happily blow up ur house if u live in america given the opportunity, meanwhile u white women giving money to them:feelskek:to kill ur jewish bosses’ cousin or some shit like why

• +1
Reactions: ominion