Lower back
Traps

C tier:
Calves
Lower Pec
Tibialis

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, Detective, Jungcuck and 8 others
All this for a lean 8-12% body fat musculsr physique, for a bulkier dude the list would be different

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aladin, Detective and 2 others
0, braindead list

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
imo biceps should be higher up and obliques lower cuz they make ur waiste appear wider

but good list

0, braindead list
Ok
Screenshot 20240406 004713 cominstagramandroid

Post ur physique

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MA_ascender, LooksThinker, socialcel and 2 others
imo biceps should be higher up and obliques lower cuz they make ur hips appear wider

but good list
Wide hips are ideal when you have wide clavicules

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
imo biceps should be higher up and obliques lower cuz they make ur waiste appear wider

but good list
Biceps are overrated, brachialis is more important then biceps for size and triceps is like 60-70% of upper arm mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and buflek
Forearms getting love!!!!!!
Chest has to be higher bru

i meant wide waist
Yeah it depends in indivuals, some guys look ugly with big obliques other look giga mogger like jeff seid

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Forearms getting love!!!!!!
Chest has to be higher bru
I dont think so, big chest is a meme created by Arnold Schwarzenegger and the excessive amount of bench press gymrats do "how much you bench brah?" :lul::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I like breasts. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I dont think so, big chest is a meme created by Arnold Schwarzenegger and the excessive amount of bench press gymrats do "how much you bench brah?" :lul::chad:
Idk I just think in terms of attraction it's definitely up there
I go out with shirts -5x my size so my traced chest can appear it's gets me all the women :cool::cool:

• Love it
Images   2024 03 28T014358038

This looks ideal to me, big af arms and core with well balanced not oversized chest and legs, cant find a body like this nowadays bcs gymrats train like ass

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and wsada
neck should be S no?

wide hips are for woman man are supposed to have a narrow non existent hips
Not true at all, the strongest males always have big hips and big clavicules/scapula.
The small waist is another gymcel cope that doesnt even look aesthetic you look tranny with a small weak hip area and huge clavicules
Descarga 66
Descarga 65
Descarga 64

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
neck should be S no?
Neck,traps,upper back looks way better on a wide clavicule guy and big arms looks better in a less wide frame so framelets have to focus on the X tapers getting huge arms and legs
A7154e5935e3658f7a0d9a67f56bb17a

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and socialcel
Neck,traps,upper back looks way better on a wide clavicule guy and big arms looks better in a less wide frame so framelets have to focus on the X tapers getting huge arms and legs
View attachment 2851052
025d166321b591dc0269fa0108f1fc03

Famous framelet Larry Scott became mr olympia bcs he had hugr arms

legit ranking

• +1
ngl brotha triceps gotta be S tier they make up a large chunk of ur arm and i love working them out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ConfusedBolivian
Yeah true tbh
Very legit ranking tho tbh. I like how u put biceps B tier literally easiest muscle to train and its so boring to train as well its overrated

what should i train to get that look with wide hips? also you’ve seen my frame before, thoughts on clavicles?
You need a more solid base of muscle,, you dont look dyel but cant asses what you need to focus on bcs you dont have so much muscle mass just yet, i would say focus on building mass all over ur body first and then after ur first cycle you can tell how ur body/insertions actually look like.
I. Didnt knew i had long biceps before roiding and also didnt knew parts like my forearms or back grow easier then my chest or arms. So you need to know ur body first then.train accordingly

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
a shit ton, honestly too much. maybe i’m overtraining it?
Could be. Key is time under tension and progressive overload over pure volume. Im sure u know that already tho u got good physique ngl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ConfusedBolivian
Overtraining doesnt exist, only under recovering
At some point u get better benefit doing more weight with less reps then spamming same weight with more reps ngl

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Could be. Key is time under tension and progressive overload over pure volume. Im sure u know that already tho u got good physique ngl
Cope it is all in the muscle insertion, some guys will just never have good biceps

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
You need a more solid base of muscle,, you dont look dyel but cant asses what you need to focus on bcs you dont have so much muscle mass just yet, i would say focus on building mass all over ur body first and then after ur first cycle you can tell how ur body/insertions actually look like.
I. Didnt knew i had long biceps before roiding and also didnt knew parts like my forearms or back grow easier then my chest or arms. So you need to know ur body first then.train accordingly
Alr bet bro thx

• +1
Cope it is all in the muscle insertion, some guys will just never have good biceps
True insertions matter alot. But doing more weight with less reps MOG doing junk volume IMO

• +1