Muscles are cope

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I was just standing there alone like any other while waiting for our professor to open the door. There’s this arab guy in front of me prob 26yo, he has muscle mass but somehow I height mog him and FRAME mog him as 18BMI 12% bf. I couldn’t help my autistic tendency so I visualize how tf am I even frame mog him with just skeleton. I feel so masculine such lifefuel feeling mogging.

Well I got humbled real quick because a guy say next to me is 6’3 it looks this guy only trains his back, shoulder, and chest. He looks skinny yet big frame bc of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, !MagicMan777, poopoohead and 1 other person
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo

I was just standing there alone like any other while waiting for our professor to open the door. There’s this arab guy in front of me prob 26yo, he has muscle mass but somehow I height mog him and FRAME mog him as 18BMI 12% bf. I couldn’t help my autistic tendency so I visualize how tf am I even frame mog him with just skeleton. I feel so masculine such lifefuel feeling mogging.
Water but tall + good frame with muscles mogs tall + good frame and skinny/fat

Well I got humbled real quick because a guy say next to me is 6’3 it looks this guy only trains his back, shoulder, and chest. He looks skinny yet big frame bc of that.
yeah but he has had sex while you havent lol

that proves what girls really think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
its all in your head

he prolly thought that he mogs you cause you're a twink, you are insecure so you quickly thought that you are taller than him so you don't get more insecure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, KING REIDYZ, Detective and 8 others
IMG 4557

its all in your head

he prolly thought that he mogs you cause you're a twink, you are insecure so you quickly thought that you are taller than him so you don't get more insecure
I frame mog him hard

frame is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The only situations where muscles don't matter are if you're a manlet, extremely ugly (like near truecel level) or if you're a male gaze maxxed ogre. Look at women's reactions to stuff like 300 or Henry Cavill shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Most important muscles and other misc shit are
Shoulders, chest, back, neck, forearm/hand veins, and abs/ab veins

My untrained skeleton frame easily mog his gymmaxxed flexed. I got long af clavicle
exactly, thats why i jfl when i see posts like "how to train for aesthetics"

u can't train for aesthetics with a shit frame, its already over

exactly, thats why i jfl when i see posts like "how to train for aesthetics"

u can't train for aesthetics with a shit frame, its already over
But if I train my back shoulder chest I would even have a better frame.

But if I train my back shoulder chest I would even have a better frame.
yes, because u have a good frame, i said when u have shit frame u can't train for aesthetics

yeah but he has had sex while you havent lol

that proves what girls really think
its all in your head

The copers reveal themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and autistic_tendencies
What cope?

Op is a virgin going around thinking he mogs
Jfl if anyone is taking Ai impact seriously.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this 5’3 manlet has already gotten fuck in the ass by Thai ladyboy.

Show pic of frame or gtfo

All things being equal muscle is good to have. Obviously frame is very important, definitely more important than muscle mass, but why wouldn't you want to maximise every little aspect of your looks? Maximise your frame by building muscle and staying lean to accentuate your taper.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
today i saw one chadlite at the bus dude was visible leaner then me yet bigger then me also younger then me and facially better then me full head of hair i was taller then him he was like 5"10-5"11 but it doesnt matter.

No one has this childlike frame jfl, stop using the same dead ends.

For average and above frames, training would help massively. Look at Sky
i'm too perfectionist... all i see are insertions and bones everywhere i go

its over

Now imagine you have a big frame and muscles…..omg what a concept