Muslim men are cucks. Sharia law allows men to let their wives fuck other menšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
Islamic Sharia law allows a man to divorce his wife with triple talaq'. The "divorced" wife can then get into a temporary marriage with another man, just for the purpose of sex. Once they have sex, the temporary marriage ends, and the man can divorce her with triple talaq so she can return to her real husband.

This is cuckoldry with extra steps.

In this video, a Muslim man temporarily divorced his wife so she could fuck another man, but when he wanted her back, the man to who she was temporarily married did not want to let her go. The dude lost his wife due to being a cuck. JFL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, mogstars, blatonslatt and 1 other person
This is subhuman deathnic practice not Islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Kristin, SecularIslamist and 4 others
EDIT: The point is you shouldnā€™t carelessly divorce someone.

Your idiotic thread title implies that this is a common thing when it isnā€™t.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: J o r o and Pikabro
Wtf. The foid is burst laughing

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Youā€™re welcome bhai. I also kind of misunderstood his post, I thought he was referring to mutah / misyar type of marriages, so I edited my original post.

T
EDIT: The point is you shouldnā€™t carelessly divorce someone.

Your idiotic thread title implies that this is a common thing when it isnā€™t.
Muslims have been practicing temporary marriages since the 7th century, and many still do it today.

This is indian type of shit.Caucasians,turks or arabs are not cuck at least for muslim ones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Pikabro
@OGJBSLAYER is this true??

Itā€™s not even eurocentric lookism itā€™s just the mannerisms of some ethnics and their nonsense barbarism. A lot of ethnics are normal, like SEAs are cool. Itā€™s just curry south asian types can be so subhuman. I say this as deathnic myself.

thatz not real comunism i mean islam

You're being a dumb retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and RAMU KAKA
@OGJBSLAYER is this true??
If you divorce your wife 3 times, then she needs to marry (fuck) someone else... then get divorced by him before you can marry her again

But most Muslims know this is too cucked, so they get an Imam to issue a fatwa for them to get around this dumb cucked regulation

If you divorce your wife 3 times, then she needs to marry (fuck) someone else... then get divorced by him before you can marry her again

But most Muslims know this is too cucked, so they get an Imam to issue a fatwa for them to get around this dumb cucked regulation
Thanks

Islamic Sharia law allows a man to divorce his wife with triple talaq'. The "divorced" wife can then get into a temporary marriage with another man, just for the purpose of sex. Once they have sex, the temporary marriage ends, and the man can divorce her with triple talaq so she can return to her real husband.

This is cuckoldry with extra steps.

In this video, a Muslim man temporarily divorced his wife so she could fuck another man, but when he wanted her back, the man to who she was temporarily married did not want to let her go. The dude lost his wife due to being a cuck. JFL.

I'm not even gonna lie bro. I lokey don't fw all of islam's takes. Kind of a shit religon that oppresses people. Although one can argue it controls people and leads to happier "lives." Im not even gonna lie thats still a bluepilled take. Mofos were misreable with islam a 1000 years ago, and people still are. You gotta pick and choose, but sharia literally benefits no one in reality, although it has some pros. World has always been like this. Kali Yuga unironically JFL. But fr the oppression is crazy. Mofos think muh Men actually had power over women, etc etc. Guess what some dude with land had more power than the majority of peasant men. Modern Era has honestly been the best besides the hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I'm not even gonna lie bro. I lokey don't fw all of islam's takes. Kind of a shit religon that oppresses people. Although one can argue it controls people and leads to happier "lives." Im not even gonna lie thats still a bluepilled take. Mofos were misreable with islam a 1000 years ago, and people still are. You gotta pick and choose, but sharia literally benefits no one in reality, although it has some pros. World has always been like this. Kali Yuga unironically JFL. But fr the oppression is crazy. Mofos think muh Men actually had power over women, etc etc. Guess what some dude with land had more power than the majority of peasant men. Modern Era has honestly been the best besides the hypergamy.
muh oppression

It's bad because it's objectively untrue, anyone who denies Jesus Christ is severely coping and will get denied in front of the Father.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27674