Muslim women are the biggest whores in existence (esp the genz ones)

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
4A6121BF 0EE9 4F49 A0B9 CF90C0E8FEA6
7D42C0C1 8F96 4131 9F7F DE557ABECA16
9FB22828 245E 4362 8258 3BC57EA4D379

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 47099, Krakowski and 1 other person
@Fiqh @SecularIslamist @Xangsane

JFL if you're muslim in the west atp tbh... like... imagine... I grew up in a strict Muslim family and could see through the bs since day 1

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, T50 Mogger and 3 others
They are Jewish and Zionist cocks only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and IndraBC
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
It’s over for Islam and Islam coper lol

Islam is the biggest cope
@TRUE_CEL @wsada @emeraldglass @SecularIslamist @Fiqh

biology is bigger than Islam
Islam is the one and only true religion. I’m just going after the Muslim sisters who act this way

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and drose
JFL if you're muslim in the west atp tbh... like... imagine... I grew up in a strict Muslim family and could see through the bs since day 1
Are you still Muslim? Also I’d like to hear ur experience from the Muslim women around you

They are Jewish and Zionist cocks only
Imagine being a Muslim, and having the state of Israel ragdoll your entire people 4 times over 💀💀💀💀

Bro, at that point on, America and Israel should just start dropping nukes on these yallah yallahs

Also, do you think Palestinian women are clapping their butt cheeks for the IDF?

I've got a feeling that those hijabs are about to turn into hoejabis for big Jewish cock

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the_explorer, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Islam is the one and only true religion. I’m just going after the Muslim sisters who act this way
Utter cope

Islam is fake, from the prophet to thé muslimah fake hymen after being fucked by white chads lol

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and drose
Are you still Muslim? Also I’d like to hear ur experience from the Muslim women around you
No, I am not. Shit is a fucking scam.

Honestly man, they're all whores.

Think about it, why would a muzzy woman (even a ltb muzzy woman) follow Islamic rules in the west?

The best deal that she gets out of it, is to marry her 5'4 cousin Mohammad with a 2 inch penis...

Even in MENA and Pakistan, society is turning really fucking liberal (in places that aren't bombed out lmfao).

So, this is why I'm not Muslim. Its an Arab desert religion, and it's full of absolute horseshit.

I really do fear that one day whites, curries, blacks, and asians are collectively gonna lash out against muzzies in Europe, because their shit is starting to become too much now tbqh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the_explorer and SecularIslamist
Imagine being a Muslim, and having the state of Israel ragdoll your entire people 4 times over 💀💀💀💀

Bro, at that point on, America and Israel should just start dropping nukes on Israel.

Also, do you think Palestinian women are clapping their butt cheeks for the IDF?

I've got a feeling that those hijabs are about to turn into hoejabs for big Jewish cock
Idk what Palestinian chicks are doing in Palestine but I went out on halloweekend and was approached by hot Palestinian chick and she was making out with me in front of her male cousins (they were chill tho tbh) … I jokingly said I’m an Israeli and she just laughed and said she didn’t care even if I actually am lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and DildoFaggins
Idk what Palestinian chicks are doing in Palestine but I went out on halloweekend and was approached by hot Palestinian chick and she was making out with me in front of her male cousins (they were chill tho tbh) … I jokingly said I’m an Israeli and she just laughed and said she didn’t care even if I actually am lol
Mirin brah... Muslim niggas need to stop importing their rugs and little hats over to the west.

Leave that shit back in the slum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Deleted member 7580
@Fiqh @SecularIslamist @Xangsane
I don't know how you expect me to respond, it's their actions at the end of the day. All of it stems from their lack of knowledge.

Go back to religion hopping lmao

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and IndraBC
Nice bro you should make her convert to Christianity

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, diamondbill and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
No, I am not. Shit is a fucking scam.

Honestly man, they're all whores.

Think about it, why would a muzzy woman (even a ltb muzzy woman) follow Islamic rules in the west?

The best deal that she gets out of it, is to marry her 5'4 cousin Mohammad with a 2 inch penis...

Even in MENA and Pakistan, society is turning really fucking liberal (in places that aren't bombed out lmfao).

So, this is why I'm not Muslim. Its an Arab desert religion, and it's full of absolute horseshit.

I really do fear that one day whites, curries, blacks, and asians are collectively gonna lash out against muzzies in Europe, because their shit is starting to become too much now tbqh
I disagree with you calling Islam a scam but I agree with everything else. It’s brutal. It’s funny when I see these niqabis on TikTok craving a “Muslim man on his deen whilst not caring about looks” knowing damn well if he was a subhuman pajeet he could be the biggest Islamic scholar and she still wouldn’t consider him as a viable option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, KING REIDYZ and drose
I disagree with you calling Islam a scam but I agree with everything else. It’s brutal. It’s funny when I see these niqabis on TikTok craving a “Muslim man on his deen whilst not caring about looks” knowing damn well if he was a subhuman pajeet he could be the biggest Islamic scholar and she still wouldn’t consider him as a viable option.
See, I think Islam is an insane scam, but that's where we differ.

I support racial prejudices against arabs, I support the Europeans shitting on these lowlife scum.

These fucking Arab pieces of shit are some of THE MOST racist out there. These yallah yallahs need to be put into place.

I support Zionism, and I hope the Isralies decimate the Arabs living in that area, not all of them, only Hamas and other pieces of shit. The innocent ones should be left alone, but honestly I don't mind the entire ME going to shit, because arabs need to get rid of this unearned superiority complex, that I don't know where tf they got from.

Curries beat the shit out of arabs in ww1 and ww2.
Now, it's Israel's turn

I support racial prejudices against arabs, I support the Europeans shitting on these lowlife scum.

These fucking Arab pieces of shit are some of THE MOST racist out there. These yallah yallahs need to be put into place.

I support Zionism, and I hope the Isralies decimate the Arabs living in that area, not all of them, only Hamas and other pieces of shit. The innocent ones should be left alone, but honestly I don't mind the entire ME going to shit, because arabs need to get rid of this unearned superiority complex, that I don't know where tf they got from.

Now, it's Israel's turn
Damn the insecurity and self-hatred is oozing from you mate. Who hurt you??

Now, it's Israel's turn
Fuck off

• Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill
its was over before it ever began. Your entire dating life (and even life) was written in your dna the moment you parents passed their subman genes over to you.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and KING REIDYZ

Islam is not the problem.
The problem is, that in many Muslim communities, there is a big surplus of younger men compared to younger women.
Causing women to hold the power, and so as they like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and IndraBC
Blackpill > Islam

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Dicktator
“Muslim” women in the west whore around in their teens then wear hijab in their 20s looking for nafri beta cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Dicktator and IndraBC
Blackpill > Islam

Yes. JFL at anyone on this forum, whose strongest identity is not the blackpill at this point. Nationality, race, religion, social class, etc. These don't matter in the regular way. What matters is biology, as an earlier poster said here. Blackpill. The way you were born. Your face, your height, your race (but not in the normie way of thinking), maybe your eye color and how easy you can get jacked. These matter. Or at least be born into a wealthy family, although looks matter way more, than money. You can get money easier with looks, than looks with money. Everything else is stupid cope for people with bluepill/normie mindset. You must have either the looks or the wealth to get women, but you must have only the looks, to get true sexual desire/love from women. How can some people be on this forum for so long and still not get this?

Leftist degeneracy ruined everything. Giving women rights and "sexual freedom" was the biggest mistake, everything went to shit since then. Hypergamy and all that cancer is thanks to that, and the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, ScramFranklin and IndraBC