Muslim Women Have Severe Vitamin D Deficiency (Research Explains Why)

jfl at insecure incels
Insecurity and inceldom is the root cause of wanting to cover women up making them look like walking towels
You know that there is also something in between wearing a bikini or being fully covered up right?

Also how is she a whore if she wears a bikini at the beach when you also just wear swim trunks?
Insecurity and hypocrisy are key characteristics of coping insecure incels
Okay you need to expose your body to sun to get proper sunlight
You need to wear clothes that dont cover your body to expose it
Wearing t-shirts, shorts and shit = dressing like a whore
problem?
Ok so you would rather have a vit deficient woman who likely gives birth to a child with developmental disorders?
You literally chose your fanciful ideology over health and longevity. :lul::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:
Epitome of a retard is what you are. Rope asap incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and germanlooks
Confirmed idiots who think skin exposure to sunlight is somehow equivalent to whoredom
@AscendingHero
“More prone”. Slight increased risk of vitamin D deficiency>my wife showing her body off to other males. “Increased risk of mentally ill children” i know 5000 Muslim families their sons are all 5’10+ and well developed no study from shithole like Nevada changes this use common sense 1400+ years of this would have meant severe disabilities in the Muslim world if true. Also never thought I’d see “I want my wife to dress like a whore” word for word on a blackpilled website by users ITT

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Shrek2OnDvD, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
“More prone”. Slight increased risk of vitamin D deficiency>my wife showing her body off to other males.
You would only be worried about this if you are insecure and afraid she will leave you for other men. The root cause for you therefore is not looking good enough and having low SMV overall. Covering women up is just masking the real issue which is both your fucked up mentality and lack of physical worth to a woman.
i know 5000 Muslim families their sons are all 5’10+ and well developed no study from shithole like Nevada c
I posted research and evidence you post anencdotes you would laughed out of any science conference room if you came in with no references and only anecdotes lmao
Also never thought I’d see “I want my wife to dress like a whore” word for word on a blackpilled website by users ITT
No you are just a coping insecure retard that values masking your insecurity over health and longevity. Go kys

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
We get it bro your sister, mom and gf are all giga whores but at least they get vitamin d (by being naked on the beach or from from chad's d)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pikabro, Mouthbreath and 9 others
You know that there is also something in between wearing a bikini or being fully covered up right?

Also how is she a whore if she wears a bikini at the beach when you also just wear swim trunks?
I literally said she can wear regular clothes instead of a burkha hijab in my other comments.

And yes she is a whore for that she should also cover up there(y)
Confirmed idiots who think skin exposure to sunlight is somehow equivalent to whoredom
@AscendingHero
Hey man if you're cool with letting your wife whore herself out to other men in public, you so you just not my cup of tea:sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
We get it bro your sister, mom and gf are all giga whores but at least they get vitamin d (by being naked on the beach or from from chad's d)
and you would much rather mask your insecurities and deal with a bunch of health problems for both your mate and offspring

• +1
Hey man if you're cool with letting your wife whore herself out to other men in public, you so you just not my cup of tea:sneaky:
the reason you are not cool with it is because you are aware of your physical inadequacy and are afraid a woman will leave you for better options.
I don't bother because I am usually the best option around so I have nothing to worry about if a women is naked or not. Besides health and longevity are more important to me than personal ego/feelings and fanciful ideologies.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 18603
Ok so you would rather have a vit deficient woman who likely gives birth to a child with developmental disorders?
You literally chose your fanciful ideology over health and longevity. :lul::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:
Epitome of a retard is what you are. Rope asap incel
okay chad. supply your wife with megadose vitamin d3 in naked camp and let us know about the development of your mogger kids.
Insecurity and hypocrisy are key characteristics of coping insecure incels
"muh insecure" please fuck back to reddit
Go find a bull for your wife if you are confident that much about your wife.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pikabro, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
You would only be worried about this if you are insecure and afraid she will leave you for other men. The root cause for you therefore is not looking good enough and having low SMV overall. Covering women up is just masking the real issue which is both your fucked up mentality and lack of physical worth to a woman.

I posted research and evidence you post anencdotes you would laughed out of any science conference room if you came in with no references and only anecdotes lmao

No you are just a coping insecure retard that values masking your insecurity over health and longevity. Go kys
“Coping insecure”,“Insecurity”, Why are you speaking like a Redditor lmao I’m a realist I look at western women and their loyalty/increased divorce rates because their culture of “body freedom” has made 90% of them whores. Yes women need to be controlled because they will leave a man if he doesn’t have top tier SMV it’s in their nature. Any society that progressed had controlled women and now that it’s gone a slow collapse in western society is imminent

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15004, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
okay chad. supply your wife with megadose vitamin d3 in naked camp and let us know about the development of your mogger kids.

"muh insecure" please fuck back to reddit
Go find a bull for your wife if you are confident that much about your wife.
You are insecure stop coping
I don't have to worry about your bullshit because women usually choose me due to me being a better product than most other men.

The solution to your problem is improving your looks, money, and status NOT making women look like a walking towel.

• +1
they will leave a man if he doesn’t have top tier SMV it’s in their nature
and that is what nature intended only a select few men get the majority of women
Your solution is becoming the best option for her out there not imposing unnatural rules because even if you do, 1 thing will never change: how she truly feels about you and desires you.

You can chain a girl to an incel looking guy and she will never truly love or physically desire him.

the reason you are not cool with it is because you are aware of your physical inadequacy and are afraid a woman will leave you for better options.
I don't bother because I am usually the best option around so I have nothing to worry about if a women is naked or not. Besides health and longevity are more important to me than personal ego/feelings and fanciful ideologies.
Yes, that is correct. Us sub-chads must do what we can to ensure our LTRs succeed and we do that by restricting (or trying to) the amount of whoredom foids participate in like for example by making them wear proper clothes that cover their body.

Lol if you're so secure, leave your GF with me in my room for 24 hours:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, animo123 and 1 other person
why not do both retarded?
Because covering them up is unhealthy for her and your offspring as evidenced by the original post in the thread you retard

• +1
They can go in their garden and get vitamin d. No need to publically show their body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Shrek2OnDvD, NukethisWorldAlready and 3 others
Lol if you're so secure, leave your GF with me in my room for 24 hours
she wouldn't pick you over me lol your only chance is to rape
I get her without force your only option is to force your desire on others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
1 thing will never change: how she truly feels about you and desires you.

You can chain a girl to an incel looking guy and she will never truly love or physically desire him.
you are right about this part. psl > smv.

you just say "just mog bro" but there is always a bigger mog. there is no end to this. there is always a bigger chad.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Gestapo
you are right about this part. psl > smv.

you just say "just mog bro" but there is always a bigger mog. there is no end to this. there is always a bigger chad.
and I accept that I have no problem with it, it's how nature intended it
I believe in becoming the best version of yourself and trying to get the best you can. If you are fortunate like me you will almost always get the upper hand. it is what it is

she wouldn't pick you over me lol your only chance is to rape
I get her without force your only option is to force your desire on others
I notice you had no rebuttal for the rest of my reply.

Also, you're preaching about nature and all that but still complaining about force even though that is also quite normal in nature and life in general

Go and enjoy your open relationship bro:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and animo123
First we must understand why Vitamin D is so important

Proof that Muslim women have a severe vitamin D deficiency

Why do Muslim women have a severe vitamin D deficiency?

Subjects' data were divided into 2 groups based on their clothing styles: covered (Muslim style clothing) and uncovered.

Sunlight is KING for getting vitamin D. Even when women wearing hijabs ate Vitamin D rich foods they had lower levels than the women who did not wear hijabs.

Muslim women are not the only people who face this problem

Dangers of women having low vitamin D levels

TLDR;
There is absolutely nothing "BaSeD" about making women cover themselves from head to toe like @Manchild suggests because it clearly leads to severe Vitamin D deficiencies, as evidenced above, which is horrible not only for you health and longevity but also for the health of your offspring.
I'd rather reproduce with a healthy woman that has a higher chance of giving birth to healthy offspring than a woman with a lower chance.

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
over this 100 times out of a 100
View attachment 1641971

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @StreegeReturn @GetShrekt @DaRealSixpence @rand anon @traveler @Pendejo @wizard master @volcelfatcel
@AscendingHero pin if you think this is worthy
You can get enough D through food tho ?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Subjects' data were divided into 2 groups based on their clothing styles: covered (Muslim style clothing) and uncovered.

Sunlight is KING for getting vitamin D. Even when women wearing hijabs ate Vitamin D rich foods they had lower levels than the women who did not wear hijabs.

TLDR;
There is absolutely nothing "BaSeD" about making women cover themselves from head to toe like @Manchild suggests because it clearly leads to severe Vitamin D deficiencies, as evidenced above, which is horrible not only for you health and longevity but also for the health of your offspring.
I'd rather reproduce with a healthy woman that has a higher chance of giving birth to healthy offspring than a woman with a lower chance.

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @StreegeReturn @GetShrekt @DaRealSixpence @rand anon @traveler @Pendejo @wizard master @volcelfatcel
why their allah doesnt help them?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Marsiere214, Lmao and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, exeight, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
mirin research

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Vitamin D deficiency?
Burqa - Wikipedia
Niqab

No shit

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lmao, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Vitamin D deficiency?
Burqa - Wikipedia
Niqab

No shit
Jfl and niggas here actually have the audacity to call me aspie for my threads meanwhile niggers like you are pulling out studies and shit just to prove...
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
Reactions: ominion, Marsiere214 and Gestapo
vit d acts as a hormone in the body and regulates gene expression none of this is news to me, you aren't looksmaxxing without it imo

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 7580 and Gestapo
Or they supplement with vitamine D? I always wear sunscreen and had a vitamine d rich diet. Still had major vitamine d deficiency. Now take 3000 iu vit d from time to time, especially in the winter.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, animo123 and Baldingman1998
Just take d3 suppliments. The sun harms the skin

The cure is white cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Marsiere214, Gestapo and 1 other person
no shit, sunlight is good for u, but too much is.bad.

one thing though, noodles avoid sun like.crazy, they carry umbrellas, weird handkerchief shields, rashguards on their arms like.their gonna go spar Khabib, and big visors, do they also have said deficiency?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, animo123 and Gestapo
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. YOU UGLY EURO FEMBOY CUCK

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I haven't left my bedroom in a month.

• +1
Jfl and niggas here actually have the audacity to call me aspie for my threads meanwhile niggers like you are pulling out studies and shit just to prove...
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

vit d acts as a hormone in the body and regulates gene expression none of this is news to me, you aren't looksmaxxing without it imo
Exactly ikr completely water post especially for a looksmaxxing forum.
Despite that, there are actual people on this thread who think looksminning your mate and offspring and going against nature is based lmao
This site is home to some of the most delusional retards on the planet
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. YOU UGLY EURO FEMBOY CUCK
Triggered incel spotted

Despite that, there are actual people on this thread who think looksminning your mate and offspring and going against nature is based lmao
This site is home to some of the most delusional retards on the planet

Triggered incel spotted
Ur legit so ugly if we met irl id knock tf outta gou

TLDR;

I'll take this
View attachment 1641977
View attachment 1641971

all of that stuff isnt necessary minus the hijab so.....:lul:

Imagine being so starved for attention you make a water thread and then beg to have it stickied

Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Imagine being so starved for attention you make a water thread
Despite that, there are actual people on this thread who think looksminning your mate and offspring and going against nature is based

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
@Gestapo

My bad I didn’t take that into consideration. It’s water for me and you but for the goatfuckers averaging sub 60 iq this is a very well deserved post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 7580, Gestapo and 1 other person
all of that stuff isnt necessary minus the hijab so.....:lul:
Fucking retards itt literally think
Skin exposure to sun = whoredom
And giving vitD deficiency to your mate and offspring is based. What's next? Eating fast food and getting fat is based. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
dnrd shit thread op kys

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My younger brother and I were both vitamin deficient our entire lives, I grew a little over 6'0 and he's sitting at 6'2, it's more about diet.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Gestapo
I think I have found the biggest faggot on this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Shrek2OnDvD, House Lannister and 1 other person
I think I have found the biggest faggot on this forum
I'm glad you finally found yourself, it's about time.

Do you think its only the Jewish opposing the hijab?
This is not just a Western conspiracy to get Hijab-wearing Muslimas to modify their habits of dress,” writes the Nevada-based International Union of Muslim Women on its website. “It is a documented fact that religious women who dress modestly can and do seem to suffer more vitamin D deficiencies than do women who don’t cover.”

This is not just a Western conspiracy to get Hijab-wearing Muslimas to modify their habits of dress,” writes the Nevada-based International Union of Muslim Women on its website. “It is a documented fact that religious women who dress modestly can and do seem to suffer more vitamin D deficiencies than do women who don’t cover.”
Lol im a sensible one bro, i was just pointing out that Jews are not the only people with brains to the guy above. Its obvious avoiding the best vitamin D source is not going to end nice

• +1