• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Michael Myers, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
BUMP

Praised. Fuck that man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 5'7 zoomer, coispet and 4 others
man what kind of shithole sweden has become.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and raumDEuter
The more we see this behavior in the west, the more radicalized the west will become. Muslims do not and will not ever pose a threat considering their population doesn't hold a candle to the natives. I know muslimcels think this is great but they are sorely mistaken. There is no outcome where you benefit from this behavior when you stand as an incredibly small minority. Muslimcels will ultimately get persecuted and kicked out in due time.

Muslimcels must tread carefully as humble minorities in host nations. Even their quran is explicit regarding this matter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, ggg.tv, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
33711.jpg

damn shes ideal

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, horizontallytall, murdah and 2 others
He almost sent Vikingcel to Valhalla.

LMFAOOO

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, depressionmaxxing, murdah and 1 other person
The more we see this behavior in the west, the more radicalized the west will become. Muslims do not and will not ever pose a threat considering their population doesn't hold a candle to the natives. I know muslimcels think this is great but they are sorely mistaken. There is no outcome where you benefit from this behavior when you stand as an incredibly small minority. Muslimcels will ultimately get persecuted and kicked out in due time.

Muslimcels must tread carefully as humble minorities in host nations. Even their quran is explicit regarding this matter.
But what does this guy expect to happen? It's just like going in front of a black group and calling them niggers and then wondering why you got beaten up. Of course something like that happens? Or would you shut up if someone insulted Christianity and burned the Bible in front of you ? I would actually break his jaw so he would become a Truecel if someone would burn the bible infront of me.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Eh... the country they live in is sending money to Israel so muzzy civilians can die. Let them seethe, I guess

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
But what does this guy expect to happen? It's just like going in front of a black group and calling them niggers and then wondering why you got beaten up. Of course something like that happens? Or would you shut up if someone insulted Christianity and burned the Bible in front of you ? I would actually break his jaw so he would become a Truecel if someone would burn the bible infront of me.
My entire point is that the more muslimcels continue to behave like wild animals, the more host nations will become acutely aware and respond in kind by legal and socially discriminatory manners. This has always been the case for any and all minority groups. You are already seen as a threat just by way of not being like everyone else. Choosing to double down and do this sort of shit is like having a death wish.

Muslimcel trojan horse strategy was always to infiltrate nations by quietly fruitfully multiplying and then taking the mask off when they're at threatening population numbers. It is literally the only way to have a shot at "winning". Radicalizing the host when you're at an already massive population disadvantage will end their cause.

They are winning the battle with these sort of videos that are embarrassing for the natives, but they will ultimately lose the war.

• +1
@BrahminBoss

@SecularIslamist @Michael Myers should this behaviour be punished or praised

EXTREMELY FUCKING BASED

I fucking hate people who randomly destroy sacred religious texts for no reason

Lol he got mogged by women. Over for him.

0C0CF190 22B7 4354 BB4E 01B032CE02AC

Deserved

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Backflip Flipping GIF by Justin

Breaking Bc One GIF by Red Bull

• +1
My entire point is that the more muslimcels continue to behave like wild animals, the more host nations will become acutely aware and respond in kind by legal and socially discriminatory manners. This has always been the case for any and all minority groups. You are already seen as a threat just by way of not being like everyone else. Choosing to double down and do this sort of shit is like having a death wish.

Muslimcel trojan horse strategy was always to infiltrate nations by quietly fruitfully multiplying and then taking the mask off when they're at threatening population numbers. It is literally the only way to have a shot at "winning". Radicalizing the host when you're at an already massive population disadvantage will end their cause.

They are winning the battle with these sort of videos that are embarrassing for the natives, but they will ultimately lose the war.
you live in your own reality lol. there is no fucking war

• +1