MUSLIMCELS GTFIH, WHAT IS THIS??

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️

I need song title for this absolute banger 💣 💥 (no pun intended) and I need to know what they’re doing because it looks lit! What is this nasheed titled and are these dancing congregants representing the different rings of Saturn?

🪐🪐🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
IMG 1266

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@MaghrebGator @Fiqh

What do you ISIS recruiting niggas think? Lemme get song title, ya h’mar. 🙏🏻✝️

I need song title for this absolute banger 💣 💥 (no pun intended) and I need to know what they’re doing because it looks lit! What is this nasheed titled and are these dancing congregants representing the different rings of Saturn?

🪐🪐🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

BRO CHAGAYEV ONG!!!

I'm pretty sure the music is overlaid. Anyway these people belong to some weird Sufi order.

These are Sufis and ridiculed by other muzzies for these kind of practices.

These are Sufis and ridiculed by other muzzies for these kind of practices.
That's how you know that they're peaceful and based :feelskek:

Saar will praying to allha make me into the next hexum Saar cause Vishnu guarantees me a reincarnation as Erik hexum in my next life Saar
Why get reincarnated to this boring world when you can get 72 hoors or apsaras in paradise instead?

That's how you know that they're peaceful and based :feelskek:
Sufis are also unironically even liked by islamophobes. They just hate Sunnis (who make up the majority of the muzzie pop.)

Why get reincarnated to this boring world when you can get 72 hoors or apsaras in paradise instead?

Because I don't want 72 hoors I want to look like hexum

Sufis are also unironically even liked by islamophobes. They just hate Sunnis (who make up the majority of the muzzie pop.)
Can confirm as an Islamophobe. Sufis in general seem more level headed and spiritual, despite some of their strange praying methods.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Can confirm as an Islamophobe. Sufis in general seem more level headed and spiritual, despite some of their strange praying methods.
Yeah, the only one to hate Sufis are unironically salafist / wahhabi cucks. All the salafists / wahabbis I've met were hypocrites. Former degenerates turned "pious," and then maxxed out to become extreme.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I’m an islamophobe and do not like these dancing niggas. I only like Shia master race!! Iranian and Bahamian chads more specifically

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I’m an islamophobe and do not like these dancing niggas. I only like Shia master race!! Iranian and Bahamian chads more specifically

Saar being a Christ cuck won't help your reincarnation as a chad Saar

• So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_
Salafist cuck detected. Larped as a christcuck all this time, eh? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eternal_ and Swarthy Knight
Yeah but you're a hardcore Christcuck so that makes sense, since you hold similar conservative values

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Michael Myers
Salafist cuck detected. Larped as a christcuck all this time, eh? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Saar the 1 true faith is the worship of Vishnu saars my great great emperor bhaisan opry the 3rd left Germany Saar to convert to dinduism Saar the blood of bhaisan opry flows through me Saar

Saar the 1 true faith is the worship of Vishnu saars my great great emperor bhaisan opry the 3rd left Germany Saar to convert to dinduism Saar the blood of bhaisan opry flows through me Saar
Eww. :sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles

Saar dinduism is 1 of the oldest religions of the world Saar last year I swam in the river Ganges Saar what a beautiful river Saar

Saar dinduism is 1 of the oldest religions of the world Saar last year I swam in the river Ganges Saar what a beautiful river Saar
:ROFLMAO: Did you swim in the river of rotting poojeet corpses and feces and poojeet germs? Mirin your low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
:ROFLMAO: Did you swim in the river of rotting poojeet corpses and feces and poojeet germs? Mirin your low inhib.
It builds immunity (and character)

Yeah Saar this is how it works in Mumbai Saar we respect women and pray to the sacred calf Saar

🪐🪐🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

Pre-muslim pagan rituals had to survive somehow.