MUST READ THREADS INCOMING IN FUTURE - GOOKOLOGIST GOES TO SLUMS OF CHINA

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
CANT WAIT TO GO THERE

@shabby890 @Insomniacs YOU NIGGAS BETTER COME VISIT ME IN MY SHENZHEN AND HONGKONG SLUM:lul:
Screenshot 20240412 212717 Gallery

Will write so many vlog threads and creepshot so many people.

Over for chinks.

I hope to meet some northern chink moggers and foggers

• JFL
Reactions: seethe, Xangsane and shabby890
CANT WAIT TO GO THERE

@shabby890 @Insomniacs YOU NIGGAS BETTER COME VISIT ME IN MY SHENZHEN AND HONGKONG SLUM:lul:
View attachment 2855257

Will write so many vlog threads and creepshot so many people.

Over for chinks.

I hope to meet some northern chink moggers and foggers
China cities mog Korea and Japan right?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You coming for vacation or what?

• Love it
Yeah

I wish i could stay in chongqing it mogs so fucking brutally but im only having a layover there

Yeah

Yeah I’ve seen on YouTube that Chinese cities mog. Are you taking a TWOV?

• Love it
Flew back from the uk last weekend but I’m studycelling for some upcoming exams rn can’t spare time to travel again sorry, I’ll visit you in the slums of Zagreb when I get the chance.

IMG 4963

Hongkong is probably one of the least likely cities to encounter changs and stacies jfl, all you’ll find is a bunch of self hating SEA monkey looking ah that tries really hard to be white.

Shenzhen is the place to go for ur gookology studies
Why was this dalit up so late

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and gooner23
Flew back from the uk last weekend but I’m studycelling for some upcoming exams rn can’t spare time to travel again sorry, I’ll visit you in the slums of Zagreb when I get the chance.

View attachment 2855775

Hongkong is probably one of the least likely cities to encounter changs and stacies jfl, all you’ll find is a bunch of self hating SEA monkey looking ah that tries really hard to be white.

Why was this dalit up so late
isn't kong hong uber expensive tho id think places like singapore also to have moggers just cause they're rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and seethe
Let me know when ur in hk

• +1
isn't kong hong uber expensive tho id think places like singapore also to have moggers just cause they're rich
you think subhumans living in tiny apartments are well off? jfl. Singapore is not exactly chang central either most their ancestors are from fujian. travel more

• +1
  • So Sad
i mean from these chinese videos i be seeing on my tiktok might be propaganda but they do look insane tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you think subhumans living in tiny apartments are well off? jfl. Singapore is not exactly chang central either most their ancestors are from fujian. travel more
i mean shii alot of korea and japan are in the same micro apartment situation, its not as bad as that concrete bungaloo cage at the top of a 90 story building type shit

• +1
i mean shii alot of korea and japan are in the same micro apartment situation, its not as bad as that concrete bungaloo cage at the top of a 90 story building type shit
yeah well I was just rebutting your point of them being rich, plus genetic factors determine the looks to a much larger extend, and they are southerners

• +1
  • So Sad
yeah well I was just rebutting your point of them being rich, plus genetic factors determine the looks to a much larger extend, and they are southerners
i mean all people i know from china went to singapore either for jobs or just for living, one even got banned from singapore, but this was like 2000s, my passport has been expired for like 3 years now so i aint going any where

• +1
Reactions: seethe
i mean from these chinese videos i be seeing on my tiktok might be propaganda but they do look insane tho
they are propaganda i went all around Japan for a 15 day trip and Japan was top teir

they are propaganda i went all around Japan for a 15 day trip and Japan was top teir
man this is like the 20th time china aint that bad but to only glaze japan is crazy

• +1