My [15M] class caught me masterbaiting

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
I was sitting in the back of my English class and got really horny so i decided to start rubbing my dick against the desk. I kept repeating this action making sure no one would look at me, however it was just getting me even more horny which started leading me to start touching my dick with hand discreetly. I was gently just touching the tip of my dick with my pants on whilst nobody was watching, but I then got REALLY horny and put my dick in my underwear and started wanking it off. then one of the kids beside me screamed "YOOO WTF JAMES STOP MASTERBAITING". I super quickly lifted my hand out my pants hoping no one would catch me, but then i realized that I made it even more obvious by doing that... I shouted back at the kid

"bruh I wasn't" but I must've looked hella stupid or something because the class was just bursting into laughter at me.

I can't come back to school anymore. I'm just too embarrassed.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA, bronzeagepervert and 23 others
funny thing is this might actually be real cuz one time I actually caught someone masturbating in class but I didn't shout stop masturbating just laughed and resumed what I was doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA, hattrick and 14 others
funny thing is this might actually be real cuz one time I actually caught someone masturbating in class but I didn't shout stop masturbating just laughed and resumed what I was doing
oh ok… what the flip dude

oh ok… what the flip dude
he wasn't masturbating like MASTURBATING just edging in class idk why he thought it was good idea to do that in class but who cares he didn't get caught by anyone else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and GabachoCopium
I was sitting in the back of my English class and got really horny so i decided to start rubbing my dick against the desk. I kept repeating this action making sure no one would look at me, however it was just getting me even more horny which started leading me to start touching my dick with hand discreetly. I was gently just touching the tip of my dick with my pants on whilst nobody was watching, but I then got REALLY horny and put my dick in my underwear and started wanking it off. then one of the kids beside me screamed "YOOO WTF JAMES STOP MASTERBAITING". I super quickly lifted my hand out my pants hoping no one would catch me, but then i realized that I made it even more obvious by doing that... I shouted back at the kid

"bruh I wasn't" but I must've looked hella stupid or something because the class was just bursting into laughter at me.

rope

• WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium
he wasn't masturbating like MASTURBATING just edging in class idk why he thought it was good idea to do that in class but who cares he didn't get caught by anyone else
looksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, human304, bronzeagepervert and 3 others
switch states jfl over

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and GabachoCopium

Career ending:lul:

• JFL
in like 7th grade i think i just remember whipping my dick out under my desk sometimes and letting that hog breathe because nobody could see it the way the desks were aligned. i realized like a week or two later when i walked to the front of the room that the teacher could 100% see it

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and 7 others

low T if u never sit with a hand down ur pants sometimes when ur alone. poor dude probably got fired for just having a hand in his pants and wasn’t even beating his meat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Narcissus🥀, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
you should cum on foids hair it makes u stronger

• Ugh..
i mog tbh. jacked in middle school during class and got away with it and i wasn't even in the last row

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and fxckz
I did this shit as well like 6 years ago at 7th grade jfl, but the one dude that saw me just laughed lmao, then I actually busted a nut:lul:, I was looking at the teacher as well:lul:

i mog tbh. jacked in middle school during class and got away with it and i wasn't even in the last row
in like 7th grade i think i just remember whipping my dick out under my desk sometimes and letting that hog breathe because nobody could see it the way the desks were aligned. i realized like a week or two later when i walked to the front of the room that the teacher could 100% see it
yall niggas actually weird as fuck, i got this thread off reddit but y’all niggas are actually wilding and shit beating y’all shit in class mane

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and rand anon
yall niggas actually weird as fuck, i got this thread off reddit but y’all niggas are actually wilding and shit beating y’all shit in class mane
hey i wasn’t beating my balls were just hot get it right

• JFL
just put a backpack over it so people won't see the penis

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and GabachoCopium
jfl @ this thread

• JFL
Did they nut inside you too?

• Ugh..
during zoom class i masturbated to the facecams

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

MastERbating = Dalit detected
Not even surprised

funny thing is this might actually be real cuz one time I actually caught someone masturbating in class but I didn't shout stop masturbating just laughed and wank him off

the teacher should have sucked it

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and NorwoodAscender
the teacher should have sucked it
it was kinda strange how she didn’t snitch/call my parents etc. maybe she liked my prepubescent dick

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and GabachoCopium
Bro's name is James and he's Mexican ☠️☠️

• JFL
never jacked off in class cuz thats weird as shit
i would just put it above the drawstring of my pants because it felt good and would let it breathe more

• JFL
Some Chinese kid in my re class use to always wank in class

• JFL
There was 3 of us who fapped together in the back of the class in 8th grade but the thing that mostly marked me is that there were 2 guys in 7th grade that would jerk off each other in the Biology laboratory. I can't feel any shame, it felt like I was unconscious back in the time and would not care

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, |Daddy_Zygos|, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
cope darkrai mogs cuban
Also

Some Chinese kid in my re class use to always wank in class
u copied my pfp
we must fight to the death for the doggo pfp

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
how do I not know you copied my pfp?
When shall this fight commence
you set the time and location
i will be there
and si was getting compliments on my pfp on my profile

you set the time and location
i will be there
and si was getting compliments on my pfp on my profile
I just watched kung fu panda 4 today and it said make peace or someshit.
So how about i change my profile to the version of this photo with the dog sleeping
EDIT:
this:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and GabachoCopium
I just watched kung fu panda 4 today and it said make peace or someshit.
So how about i change my profile to the version of this photo with the dog sleeping
facts

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess