My 23 year old khhv friend is extremely NT and low inhib

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

Descending misery, destiny chasing time
He has an insane social circle, he's in so many groups chats and is always hanging out with mixed gendered groups of people

He's always invited out to do fun stuff and shit, he approaches women, he tries but still fails.

"Maybe the first 1 billion approaches are just warm up bro"

Meanwhile I got this on hinge:

Screenshot 20240120 173057 751

You can already guess how well he does on dating apps

"But just be NT and expand your social circle to the entire world bro"

@InnerVoid

Of course having a social circle is great, what this forum fails to realize is that most people throughout history have had small social circles and still lived a good life, it's only nowadays that y'all think you need 50 friends to get women

Most people have less than 10 close friends at most

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 59522 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and InnerVoid
NTpillers having an autistic meltdown rn. Blackpill not debooonked??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker and 2 others
i know people with more social circles than me who never even went out with a girl
That's why social circle is a meme, niggas here acting as if none of those 60 percent of 18-30 year old men who didn't have sex last year don't have a social circle

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and InnerVoid
Actually it's not fair for me to say NTpillers. There are sane NTpillers and deluded NTpillers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Luffymaxxing
That's why social circle is a meme, niggas here acting as if none of those 60 percent of 18-30 year old men who didn't have sex last year don't have a social circle
people here think that if you met a tinder whore from social circles she would magically like you more

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Luffymaxxing
Actually it's not fair for me to say NTpillers. There are sane NTpillers and deluded NTpillers
I'm a sane NTpiller tbh, I acknowledge it's important to be NT and low inhib but I understand people who are non NT and high inhib are outliers so most people don't need the NT pill

people here think that if you met a tinder whore from social circles she would magically like you more
Last year I didn't agree with you, now I do

You truly understand brocel

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
I believe you.
Being extroverted life of a party is overrated when it comes to getting woman.
But woman are not everything in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Skywalker, incel194012940 and 1 other person
what would you say are the difference between sane ones and delusional users

what would you say are the difference between sane ones and delusional users
Sane: NT matters and is significant towards the average person's SMV and quality of life, yet the consequences of being spergy decrease the more attractive you can get and no amount of NT on irs own saves you at sub 5

Delusional: BRO EVEN SPERGY
CHADLITE IS INCEL CUZ HE CANT TALK TO WOMEN BRO, AUTISM DETECTOR IS REAL BRO, TRUECEL PAJEET JANITOR SLAYS BCUZ OF RIZZMAXXING, NT = FAKECEL BROOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 59522, Skywalker, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Nt pill is law but there are many retards who pretend to be NT pillers & say ludicrous statements .

Sane: NT matters and is significant towards the average person's SMV and quality of life, yet the consequences of being spergy decrease the more attractive you can get and no amount of NT on irs own saves you at sub 5

CHADLITE IS INCEL CUZ HE CANT TALK TO WOMEN BRO, AUTISM DETECTOR IS REAL BRO, TRUECEL PAJEET JANITOR SLAYS BCUZ OF RIZZMAXXING, NT = FAKECEL BROOO
you can be NT and incel but never popular / high status and incel

best post of the day srs

Larp a KHHV at 23 that NT doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
He has an insane social circle, he's in so many groups chats and is always hanging out with mixed gendered groups of people

He's always invited out to do fun stuff and shit, he approaches women, he tries but still fails.

"Maybe the first 1 billion approaches are just warm up bro"

Meanwhile I got this on hinge:

View attachment 2689669

You can already guess how well he does on dating apps

"But just be NT and expand your social circle to the entire world bro"

@InnerVoid

Of course having a social circle is great, what this forum fails to realize is that most people throughout history have had small social circles and still lived a good life, it's only nowadays that y'all think you need 50 friends to get women

Most people have less than 10 close friends at most
how many matches did you get and why are the rest hidden?

Tales of Sunil Richardson clinic

how many matches did you get and why are the rest hidden?
I was kinda trolling them so that's why the matches stay hidden, if they don't respond of if they don't unmatch me or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Let me guess he is some combination of fat, short, balding or some other death sentence you conveniently forgot to mention

NTpill Eviscerated