My 3 biggest inspirations for fat/bloat loss on this site

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm so convinced that getting lean (10-12%) is the absolute most important looksmax you can do if you tend to have a high bodyfat percentage, or if you store fat and water weight in your face. Without doing this, you don't have a good idea of what your facial features could potentially be like. This is the reason I'm going on Ketogenic diet soon, with intermittent fasting. These 3 guys' results absolutely convinced me of the importance of this (note that they also grew out their hair and styled it, another proof that being bald/buzzcut will kill your looks):

@itsOVER

@Zyros

@Alarico8

@fatcelnolonger I await your before/afters.
@blackoutwhitein You'll never make it just rope dude

LEAN IS LIFE BITCHES.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, draco, Deleted member 2205 and 17 others
Holy fuck @ zyros before his transformation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SHARK, jefferson and 7 others
I know for a fact that if I went down in bf it would just expose my shit bones even further

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, CupOfCoffee and Ritzy2KReborn
I'm so convinced that getting lean (10-12%) is the absolute most important looksmax you can do if you tend to have a high bodyfat percentage, or if you store fat and water weight in your face. Without doing this, you don't have a good idea of what your facial features could potentially be like. This is the reason I'm going on Ketogenic diet soon, with intermittent fasting. These 3 guys' results absolutely convinced me of the importance of this (note that they also grew out their hair and styled it, another proof that being bald/buzzcut will kill your looks):

@itsOVER

View attachment 37505View attachment 37506

@Zyros

View attachment 37508

@Alarico8

Didn't give me permission to post his pics, but also very impressive transformation and grew out his hair a bit.

LEAN IS LIFE BITCHES.
Inspirational indeed, thanks for archiving.

He posted publicly in itsOVER thread. Add pls.

lmfao :feelskek:
Chico 20
20190406 162926

I'm not lean either. Still circa 16% body fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Autist, Michael Myers, dogtown and 3 others

@itsOVER

View attachment 37505View attachment 37506

@Zyros

View attachment 37508

@Alarico8

View attachment 37515View attachment 37516

LEAN IS LIFE BITCHES.
Shut the fuck up.

Where is @mojopin

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
Around 260.
So no change. And yet you spent hundreds of hours on a site dedicated to "Looksmaxing", talking about weight loss, shitposting, ignoring people's advice to lose weight, and ultimately not doing ANYTHING to Looksmax. It is over son

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Zygos4Life, Vanity00 and 7 others
So no change. And yet you spent hundreds of hours on a site dedicated to "Looksmaxing", talking about weight loss, shitposting, ignoring people's advice to lose weight, and ultimately not doing ANYTHING to Looksmax. It is over son
No it’s not.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

Eyeareaoverrated from lookism as well.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
FUUCCKK, he still needs to fix deviated septum, jaw implants, maybe upper eyelid filler or smth but even with those flaws he's easily 5PSL or more
He's 5'3''

He's basically a coffee table for foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Zeus, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 5 others
The only thing he should have put effort on is an escape bag. (sui method)
I unironically have a setup for my suicide. Planned long time ago

I will go out by intoxicating myself with nitrous. The setup is under my bed. I'm ready

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, bobs_pls and Extra Chromosome

I will go out by intoxicating myself with nitrous. The setup is under my bed. I'm ready
High IQ method.
Nitrochad mogs the shit out of gaylium.
Anyways ur still 16 and can take aromasin dont do it yet :woke:

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Alarico looks like studyhacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
holy shit @Zyros
did he get any surgeries??

• +1
I am on OMAD gonna attempting to lean out tbh it is hell

Fatcel to Chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: satoshisacuck, Autist and CupOfCoffee
Tempted to start cutting again but no I must add atleast 10kg to my bench press first.

Tempted to start cutting again but no I must add atleast 10kg to my bench press first.
Cope don't waste your time, just inject T. You're gonna lose those 10kgs once you lose the weight anyway....

Cope don't waste your time, just inject T. You're gonna lose those 10kgs once you lose the weight anyway....
No that is already accounted for, I will lose 5kg on my bench press at most. Also just lol at anyone who falls for the roids meme, roids = lean muscular body with a bloated puffy face

if you do that, might as well od on a fuck ton of other drugs and go out like a true man. imagine the europhia you'd get from nitorous and h or cid or some shit

Bookmarked.

I am cutting

• Love it
This is the reason I'm going on Ketogenic diet soon, with intermittent fasting
Water fast for a 4-7 days before you start. Not only will you lose a ton of weight with that alone, but it helps reset your eating habits and you'll already be in ketosis once you start your new diet.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus and CupOfCoffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back