My 6months gym transformation

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
Started with 64kg and 13percent bodyfat and ended with 75kg and 17percent bodyfat
Don't even have a lot of muscles but bc of my frame and shoulder genetics It looks like it. Imagine my bideltoid with 10kg more muscles
I am a bit over 6 foot btw.

Attachments

• IMG_20180707_000829(1).jpg
    IMG_20180707_000829(1).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_20200228-135614(1).png
    Screenshot_20200228-135614(1).png
    127.4 KB · Views: 271
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, CaptainButtnaked, Hades and 6 others
Good transformation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
mirin. Does your face look more bloated due to the increased bf% ?
Do you think it's possible to avoid putting on bodyfat while gymcelling?

• +1
= 2 sarms cycles
Good transformation tho
Nah full natty. I have not even that much muscles I just look huge. Compared childhood pics from me and David Laid and we have almost identical frame except my hips are a bit wide :/
mirin. Does your face look more bloated due to the increased bf% ?
Do you think it's possible to avoid putting on bodyfat while gymcelling?
Yes my face adds a lot of fat when my bf gets over 13 percent and it sucks but I am ectomorph so I had to eat insanely much to get where I am and once I stop eating or exercising for some weeks I loose insanely amount of gains. And no at leadt for me it is not possible to build muscles without fat gain or maybe it is but I would need years I guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Almu
good frame

• +1
Started with 64kg and 13percent bodyfat and ended with 75kg and 17percent bodyfat
Don't even have a lot of muscles but bc of my frame and shoulder genetics It looks like it. Imagine my bideltoid with 10kg more muscles
Legit transformation keep it up bro
I've also been gymcelling for 6 months and witnessed similar changes.

• +1
Lifefuel for @54UD4D3

• JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Just fucking lol, imagine BULKING in 2020 and having a bloated face
FACE
FACE

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Vidyacoper
Just fucking lol, imagine BULKING in 2020 and having a bloated face
FACE
FACE

WHAT GYMCELS SHOULD REALLY BE INJECTING INSTEAD OF STEROIDS:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted and Nosecel
mirin that bathroom upgrade

• Hmm...
Good transformation

• +1
Decent frame to put muscle on tbh

Now just need to see if have you have good insertions when you put muscle on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Ritalincell
Nah full natty. I have not even that much muscles I just look huge. Compared childhood pics from me and David Laid and we have almost identical frame except my hips are a bit wide :/

Yes my face adds a lot of fat when my bf gets over 13 percent and it sucks but I am ectomorph so I had to eat insanely much to get where I am and once I stop eating or exercising for some weeks I loose insanely amount of gains. And no at leadt for me it is not possible to build muscles without fat gain or maybe it is but I would need years I guess
i wish i was ectomorph

Face > height > body bro
Ik that face is by far the most important but a good body with my frame is a halo and my height is also ok

Ik that face is by far the most important but a good body with my frame is a halo and my height is also ok
Who the fuck cares about you, bluecel. Why are you so self centered?

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Ritalincell
Good work on the 11kg gains.
But: 13percent bodyfat -> 17percent bodyfat?
How did it affect your face? 3% is not much, so I guess no effects much.
I would cut callories now man. Not the proteine obviously. to getmore close that that 10% again.

mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ritalincell
Bro. Please do not continue your bulk lol
You’re doing it wrong sorry bro

Bro. Please do not continue your bulk lol
You’re doing it wrong sorry bro
Already am back to 14 percent bodyfat. Keep crying bc I framemog you

Already am back to 14 percent bodyfat. Keep crying bc I framemog you
You sure about that?
I’m going to say it again... bulking makes you ugly and you don’t progress as fast

Attachments

• 2FA10100-28F6-4D28-9347-55AC81A6263C.png
    2FA10100-28F6-4D28-9347-55AC81A6263C.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 146
You sure about that?
You have more muscles but I obviously mog you in terms of frame/shoulder to waist ratio and you know that. Plus you're asian and probably shorter

You have more muscles but I obviously mog you in terms of frame/shoulder to waist ratio and you know that. Plus you're asian and probably shorter
yes you are taller. I’m around 5’10
and no. I doubt you have a smaller waist than 28 inches lol

Attachments

• 7783E081-DF44-4725-BABE-C19DD785DE60.png
    7783E081-DF44-4725-BABE-C19DD785DE60.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 76
yes you are taller. I’m around 5’10
and no. I doubt you have a smaller waist than 28 inches lol
My waist is 29inches which at almost 6'1 is the same but still mog you in shoulder to waist ratio since you have much more muscles but not more bildetoid

Who the fuck cares about you, bluecel. Why are you so self centered?

holy shit there’s no escape for greycels even when I become blue I’ll still be subhuman

• JFL
"waah bulking ruin face waah"

Dropping fat is easy and quick, especially with the muscle you get from bulking, and the only way you'll ruin your face completely is if you do it stupidly wrong and get morbidly obese, or you're a subhuman with zero forward growth in the skull. More muscle also lets you let loose at dates and parties without it ruining your precious low body fat percentage and encouraging bulimic binge-purge behavior. [ISPOILER]If you're natural and have a decent amount of muscle built already, bulking really is moronic.[/ISPOILER]

• +1
ur frame is nothing special tbh , u dont have wide shoulders but not narrow too, ur normal so train harder

• +1
Reactions: Razle
ur frame is nothing special tbh , u dont have wide shoulders but not narrow too, ur normal so train harder
Keep coping dude. My frame is above average for sure and it gets clear whenever I pose next to friends in the mirror. Also got people telling me that my shoulders are getting to wide and have not seen anybody irl with a shoulder to waist ratio like mine. Not trying to brag but people like you who put down others are the worst tbh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200301-005808.png
    Screenshot_20200301-005808.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 70
looks good

• +1
Keep coping dude. My frame is above average for sure and it gets clear whenever I pose next to friends in the mirror. Also got people telling me that my shoulders are getting to wide and have not seen anybody irl with a shoulder to waist ratio like mine. Not trying to brag but people like you who put down others are the worst tbh.
ur frame is average , ur flexing lats in this pic too to make the shoulders appear wider
Jeff 12
emulate this pose on the mirror and u will understand u dont really have wide shoulders

• +1
ur frame is average , ur flexing lats in this pic too to make the shoulders appear wider
View attachment 288782emulate this pose on the mirror and u will understand u dont really have wide shoulders
Jeff seid is top 0,1 percent dude jfl at using him for normal standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Wide shoulders 2222
this are broad shoulders , ur shoulders are normal , i see a lot of people with shoulders like you so ur average , thats the truth , train harder if u wanna reach similar level

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 288799 this are broad shoulders , ur shoulders are normal , i see a lot of people with shoulders like you so ur average , thats the truth , train harder if u wanna reach similar level
Obviously my shoulders are not as wide as they can be. I was talking about my base and potential. I am 184cm and 75kg at not low bodyfat so I still can pack 20kg of muscles and my shoulder to waist ratio after more years of training obviously will be top tier

Obviously my shoulders are not as wide as they can be. I was talking about my base and potential. I am 184cm and 75kg at not low bodyfat so I still can pack 20kg of muscles and my shoulder to waist ratio after more years of training obviously will be top tier
i sent a pic of jeff seid when started training and u saw the difference, ...
Jeff brahzzz trasnformation

ur clavicle wide is average ..

Last edited:
  • +1
Great transformation and lifefuel for me tbh. I’m skinny and my hips look like yours in the before (sort of prominent) but it looks a lot better now for you.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ritalincell
[
bro he’s just telling the truth lol
Your frame is average and it will take a fuck ton of time to fill it out if you continue bulking/training the way you’re training rn

Last edited: