My 8/10 childhood friend just got out of a Long relationship

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
And we hungout today and had a lot of fun. She’s actually beautiful and way out of my league. But have been friends since really young and she used to have a crush on me.

she got out of a long term relationship that was 5 yrs long and is now really lonely so I’ve been hanging w her. I think I may have a shot, do any slayers have any advice? @Copemaxxing @Salludon

I tried talking about sex w her but she skirted the subject although that’s just cause she’s really reserved I think. but did get a few IOIS like looking in her eyes and she smiled

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
WHAT A CUCK

SHE IS YOUR FRIEND AND WILL ALWAYS BE

UR STUCK IN THE FRIENDZONE FOREVER GO FIND SOME OTHER WOMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysadnigga69, MogTheMogger, middayshowers and 4 others
SHE IS USING U AS A SHOULDER TO CRY ON JFL

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Warlow, wasted and 2 others
SHE IS USING U AS A SHOULDER TO CRY ON JFL
exactly jfl
if you want to have more than 0% chance to get with her, the least you can do is act distant and unavailable to her. fucking lol @ spending 45 days on this shithole and still not understanding female behavior

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Hades, Warlow and 1 other person
exactly jfl
if you want to have more than 0% chance to get with her, the least you can do is act distant and unavailable to her. fucking lol @ spending 45 days on this shithole and still not understanding female behavior
YEAH BRO MEANWHILE SHES GONNA GET ON TINDER AND FUCK GIGACHAD WHILE THIS GUY IS ”TAKING CARE OF HER FEELINGS” FUCKING THERAPY

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Warlow and Deleted member 4438
Kidnap her and rape her. Theres an 8% chance she gets Stockholm syndrome and becomes attached. Better than 0%

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, MentalistKebab, WhatToDo and 1 other person
WHAT A CUCK

IMAGINE HAVING AN CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND WATCHING HER GETTING FUCKED FIVE FUCKING LONG YEARS BY ANOTHER GUY

YOU ARE ULTIMATELLY HUMILIATED AND CUCKED DUDE

A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE ENDED THE FRIENDSHIP

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Imagine not fucking her , she was giving you signs, you're so low t , cuck

YEAH BRO MEANWHILE SHES GONNA GET ON TINDER AND FUCK GIGACHAD WHILE THIS GUY IS ”TAKING CARE OF HER FEELINGS” FUCKING THERAPY
She told me she hooked up w guys on bumble after she got out of a relationship but realize she doesn’t want that

anyways it’s not bad to just be friends she could help me get other girls. Also she’s just so beautiful I love being around her.

NEVER LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
She told me she hooked up w guys on bumble after she got out of a relationship but realize she doesn’t want that

anyways it’s not bad to just be friends she could help me get other girls. Also she’s just so beautiful I love being around her.
LOL THIS GOTTA BE A TROLL

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo
Imagine not fucking her , she was giving you signs, you're so low t , cuck
She said she wants to move slow with her next relationship and doesn’t want to hook up anymore

REALIZE SHE DOESNT WANT THAT = SHE WANTS A BETABUXX JFL HOW THE FUCK DO U NOT KNOW

And we hungout today and had a lot of fun. She’s actually beautiful and way out of my league. But have been friends since really young and she used to have a crush on me.

she got out of a long term relationship that was 5 yrs long and is now really lonely so I’ve been hanging w her. I think I may have a shot, do any slayers have any advice? @Copemaxxing @Salludon

I tried talking about sex w her but she skirted the subject although that’s just cause she’s really reserved I think. but did get a few IOIS like looking in her eyes and she smiled
Are you good looking?

Are you good looking?
Tbh she’s like at least 1PSL above me but I kinda am as good looking as her ex so maybe have a chance plus she’s lonely now

She said she wants to move slow with her next relationship and doesn’t want to hook up anymore
Seems legit. I bet she stays celibate for the rest of her life now.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873