My analysis of this war

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Most of you won’t read this cause you are to dumb to understand or focus

Summary: There are several plausible reasons for the recent events in Gaza:

1. Israel may have allowed this to happen intentionally, potentially to exert control over Gaza entirely.

2. Another possibility is that Israel allowed this to divert attention from its domestic political issues.

3. It's also feasible that Israel allowed this to rejuvenate the national and international spirit of Zionism.

4. There might have been an unpreparedness or technical failure on Israel's part, possibly even influenced by internal factors.

There are indications of involvement from Saudi Arabia, Iran, the UAE, and perhaps Russia.

Full analysis
I'm discussing plausible scenarios here. The possibility that the incursion was allowed is plausible; it's a valid consideration. Equally plausible is the idea that the incursion occurred due to an intelligence failure. There's no need to dismiss this as a possibility.

Looking at both scenarios, if the Israelis allowed it, the prevailing thought among those who advocate that theory is that Israel wanted to create a justification for a full-scale war against Gaza, and perhaps even beyond Gaza. However, there's a significant question: when did they ever need a justification? Israel routinely attacks Gaza, and no one ever questions their reasons. Even a minor action by Hamas can lead to full international support for Israel's extensive retaliatory actions. In this context, the idea that they did this or allowed it to construct a justification isn't particularly convincing to me.

The alternative theory suggests that the incursion was permitted to divert attention from Israel's internal political conflicts and divisions, as well as to shift focus away from the opposition and protest movement against what is considered the most unpopular prime minister in Israeli history. This is a plausible explanation because, until 48 hours ago, it seemed like there was no one in Israel more despised than Netanyahu.

Another possibility is that the incursion was orchestrated to rejuvenate the ideological foundation of Israel's existence. Israel has historically justified its existence by highlighting the supposed existential threats faced by Jews. However, the normalization trend undermines the idea that Israel is in any real danger. Therefore, it's conceivable that they wanted to provoke some form of danger, as peace in the Middle East weakens Israel's position. They may need conflict to justify their continued existence.

I knew when the Abraham Accords were first signed, that we might witness an escalation in Israel's conflict with Hamas because Hamas is rapidly becoming the only perceived threat that Israel can point to. They require this threat to persist to continue justifying Zionism.

So, if we entertain the idea that the Israelis allowed the incursion, we must consider more plausible reasons why they would do so. Building a justification for an attack on Gaza doesn't seem convincing because Israel has the freedom to act in Gaza without significant international scrutiny. Therefore, other potential reasons come into play, such as distracting from domestic political problems or revitalizing Zionism itself, which is losing its appeal in the 21st century.

Furthermore, if we assume the incursion was allowed, it's possible they did it to change the facts on the ground, possibly in preparation for negotiations with the Saudis. The Saudis have stated that Israel's return to the 1967 borders and the establishment of a Palestinian State are prerequisites for any normalization deal. Typically, Israel intensifies actions like land seizures and violence before negotiations to influence the terms being discussed.

There are several intriguing questions or angles to consider. For instance, this operation demonstrates a level of sophistication and capability we've never seen from Hamas before. Their capabilities have significantly improved recently, despite Gaza's isolation and blockade. How did this happen? Weapons, including some from Ukraine, have reached Gaza. Some of these weapons were originally intended for Ukraine but ended up on the black market and in Gaza. Furthermore, it seems that training has reached Gaza. This could mean that Hamas fighters received training outside of Gaza, trainers infiltrated Gaza, or trained fighters entered Gaza.

The current generation of Hamas fighters has little guerrilla warfare experience, yet they executed a highly effective operation. Where did this expertise and ability come from? There might be a connection with recent events and changes in Middle East relationships. For instance, Saudi Arabia's reconciliation with Iran, meetings between Saudi leaders and various Middle Eastern groups, and Saudi Arabia advising its citizens to leave Lebanon all occurred before Hamas demonstrated its newfound capabilities. Saudi Arabia and the UAE have ties to private militias like Wagner and Blackwater, and they have deployed these militias in multiple countries. It's possible that Saudi leaders are involved in coordinating, training, arming, and funding militant groups to gain control over disruptive actors in the region, including Hamas. While I can't confirm this, it wouldn't be surprising to see headlines suggesting such connections in the future.

@J5F0O1VJe00 @TRUE_CEL @IwantToLooksMaxx @SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, bishōnenmaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 15 others
Up

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
if you wrote this without using any AI, good post dude

• +1
Reactions: gideon, BigJimsWornOutTires and emeraldglass
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

• +1
what is hamas

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, Mewton, BloodClot and 4 others
Tag me in any future geo-political posts.

I believe that Israel let it happen, as a few missiles from Hamas every now and then are the norm (same can be said for Israel) and won't justify an invasion. Letting the attack happen has killed two birds with one stone, I believe they will leave the Gaza strip in complete ruins and maybe annex it (not sure because of previous agreements) the attack has also aliviated Netanyahu situation as the population will "support" him in attacking Hamas. Respect Zionism I think it could be plausible but more in a subconscious way, it won't be aluded to directly but it might happen.

What I cannot believe is that Mossad could not forsee an attack of this scale, that is the weirdest part about it.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Skywalker, gideon and 2 others
Yeah I mean, Hamas fighters can just get through Israeli intelligence and fly through radar using paragliders, yeah right…

This is just going to be used as leverage to bomb the fuck out of what’s remaining of Palestine. There are still leftists who support Palestine and even regarding a minor attack they wouldn’t be able to do it without most people questioning it.

Christian’s (who have no idea what’s going on) are blindly supporting Israel too it’s just a shit show.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, falcon1, Skywalker and 5 others
oh Yes, muslims did not shout Allahu Ackbar and killed, raped even four yesr old girls.

They shouted Hallelujah and Jai Shree Ram when they raped and killed

Ww3 soon

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 2832 and emeraldglass
Could be multiple scenarios you listed. I find it hard to believe Israel didn't have eyes 24/7 on gaza and that they were "surprised". If it is true that israel was caught with their pants down then they could have made the best of a bad decision and used the situation to their advantage via 2 different ways. Firstly they can now justify genociding gaza and secondly this has allowed them to push even more propaganda to turn the masses over to their side. Apparently most of the shells/ammunition that USA stores in Israel was given to ukraine so how did hamas get word of this? It just seems preplanned for months in advance and organised a little above what you'd expect from the capabilities of hamas. There are for sure shadow players in this situation, iran, SA, or any arab nations. Jews are extremely cunning and evil so i wouldn't put it past them allowing their own people and foreign tourists to be killed just so they could retaliate and try to end it.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and emeraldglass
Not reading the Wall of text. However every goyim should stand up to jewish supremacy. Their Talmud is full of wicked satanic shit. I dont like islam Either, But atleast Islam doesnt discriminate towards the non-Jew aka goyim

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Detective, falcon1 and 4 others
Not reading the Wall of text. However every goyim should stand up to jewish supremacy. Their Talmud is full of wicked satanic shit. I dont like islam Either, But atleast Islam doesnt discriminate towards the non-Jew aka goyim
Barely any jew is religous and alot jew just follow old testament . Muslim want all non muslims to suffer

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33775 and Deleted member 2832
Barely any jew is religous and alot jew just follow old testament . Muslim want all non muslims to suffer
Israel is founded on zionism. And zionists have the Talmud as their supreme authority. Only a small sect of Judaism reject the Talmud

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, Deleted member 33775 and ReadBooksEveryday
Israel is founded on zionism. And zionists have the Talmud as their supreme authority. Only a small sect of Judaism reject the Talmud
You can be a zionist and be non religous tjats not impossible

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
You can be a zionist and be non religous tjats not impossible
Whatever. The Talmud says that Jews should Lie about their faith in order to protect Judaism

You went from full blown Allahu akbar jihadi rapist to an educated libertarian in a span of hours.

Israel is definitely winning.

• JFL
Whatever. The Talmud says that Jews should Lie about their faith in order to protect Judaism
Its not a whatever its extremely important.

Its not a whatever its extremely important.
Yeah its extremely important for a jew to preserve their faith. I Get that, But i totally disagree with the Talmud

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yeah its extremely important for a jew to preserve their faith. I Get that, But i totally disagree with the Talmud
If alot of jews arent extremely religous then you can't use the argument from tje talmud.

if you wrote this without using any AI, good post dude
Just some minor tweaks here and there to rephrase some words in a way to be better understood.

You went from full blown Allahu akbar jihadi rapist to an educated libertarian in a span of hours.

Israel is definitely winning.
You clearly have not read my other thread’s

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I think this may be another Israeli false flag. I don’t agree that Israel can get away with what it wants: they do need justification for their actions. The western media may be on Israel’s side, but the public opinion isn’t. In fact, any time something happens over there, there’s a lot of criticism towards Israel, even from within the country itself. By engineering something like this and playing the victim role, they can successfully get away with more than they did before. Now the anti-Israel crowd has no reason to be anti-Israel since they were clearly being provoked. Few pro-Palestinian westerner would approve of this, aside from the Islamic community which will celebrate any time damage is inflicted upon Israel. Those are my two cents.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I think this may be another Israeli false flag. I don’t agree that Israel can get away with what it wants: they do need justification for their actions. The western media may be on Israel’s side, but the public opinion isn’t. In fact, any time something happens over there, there’s a lot of criticism towards Israel, even from within the country itself. By engineering something like this and playing the victim role, they can successfully get away with more than they did before. Now the anti-Israel crowd has no reason to be anti-Israel since they were clearly being provoked. Few pro-Palestinian westerner would approve of this, aside from the Islamic community which will celebrate any time damage is inflicted upon Israel. Those are my two cents.
I just read this, @emeraldglass.

Israel’s military said it had called up an unprecedented 300,000 reservists and was imposing a total blockade of the Gaza Strip, signs it could be planning a ground assault there to defeat Hamas after it launched a humiliating attack.”

Like I predicted, Israel would strike back harder than it ever would and now it has public support as well. It’s joever.

• +1
These conflicts keep happening every 4 years. Tbh you get desentisized to it

Does it alarm you - that elections also happen to be every 4 years. The only advantage for Bibi and his party in this is that with fear mongering comes a steady stream of constantly winning elections.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, Krakowski, Pikabro and 2 others
As long as US supports Israel, they are free to do whatever the fuck they want to do and have been doing so

You live in the Netherland and probably saw some random Jew get trialed for war crimes at the Hague (out of a 15,000 other folk) so you believe in some sort of public creditability. But my naive curry monkey, the VETO wins the vote.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and Pikabro
dnr

analysis me

• JFL
I just read this, @emeraldglass.

Israel’s military said it had called up an unprecedented 300,000 reservists and was imposing a total blockade of the Gaza Strip, signs it could be planning a ground assault there to defeat Hamas after it launched a humiliating attack.”

Like I predicted, Israel would strike back harder than it ever would and now it has public support as well. It’s joever.
Certainly, they would undoubtedly view allowing this situation to go unpunished as a significant blunder on the international stage.

This aligns with the first plausible scenario I previously discussed: Israel may have intentionally permitted this to occur, possibly with the intention of gaining complete control over Gaza.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Does it alarm you - that elections also happen to be every 4 years. The only advantage for Bibi and his party in this is that with fear mongering comes a steady stream of constantly winning elections.
the 4 is a masonic number ;) 🔺

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Israel is part of the huge trade and logistics route "India – Middle East – Europe" (India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Israel), a West-backed competitor to China's "One Belt One Road".

And now it has collapsed

Which scenario is the most realistic in your opinion?
EITHER "1. Israel may have allowed this to happen intentionally, potentially to exert control over Gaza entirely."
OR
"4. There might have been an unpreparedness or technical failure on Israel's part, possibly even influenced by internal factors."
Obviously this first Scenrrio is the most likely to be the right case for me as of now... i've been just slightly examining this. However, assuming these dimensions it has already got.. (Although 4rd case sounds about right as well) The fish is definitely is stinks from the head here. Unironically, 3rd and 2nd might be correct considering the involvement of internal factors situation but it still seems to be the extreme out of them, not sure though. Just keep being befuddled by this corrupted goverment and many has grow tired from hearing the "muh Security failures" nerrative, as if it possibly was a mere little coincidence there. have not even hold any shrad of an opition at this point for the people whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • +1

literally what I was saying. Israel and Gaza do this every decade since 1948
Niggas act like ww3 funna start because of this

EITHER "1. Israel may have allowed this to happen intentionally, potentially to exert control over Gaza entirely."
OR
"4. There might have been an unpreparedness or technical failure on Israel's part, possibly even influenced by internal factors."
Obviously this first Scenrrio is the most likely to be the right case for me as of now... i've been just slightly examining this. However, assuming these dimensions it has already got.. Although 4rd case sounds about right as well. The fish is definitely is stinks from the head here. Unironically, 3rd and 2nd might be correct considering the involvement of internal factors situation but it still seems to be the extreme out of them, not sure though. Just keep being befuddled by this corrupted goverment and many has grow tired from hearing the "muh Security failures" nerrative, as if it possibly was a mere little coincidence there. have not even hold any shrad of an opition at this point for the people whatsoever.
This thing is indeed a mystery, we can only hope that this will end soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
This thing is indeed a mystery, we can only hope that this will end soon.
can only think about this script as an internal job.
@JackTheKnife take?

• +1
literally what I was saying. Israel and Gaza do this every decade since 1948
Niggas act like ww3 funna start because of this
I mean if something does come out of it, aka Russia and the Arab League, another world war could 100% start.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I mean if something does come out of it, aka Russia and the Arab League, another world war could 100% start.
why would Russia get involved lmfao they have their own problems

Because war creates money.
Putin also was spotted with a kike hat on his head.

Egypt wants Gazans focusing on Israel so that they don't migrate into (or attack) Egypt. Ironically, Israel is (was) providing Gazans with basic necessities.

Well if you look at history you would know… jfl

Most of you won’t read this cause you are to dumb to understand or focus

Summary: There are several plausible reasons for the recent events in Gaza:

1. Israel may have allowed this to happen intentionally, potentially to exert control over Gaza entirely.

2. Another possibility is that Israel allowed this to divert attention from its domestic political issues.

3. It's also feasible that Israel allowed this to rejuvenate the national and international spirit of Zionism.

4. There might have been an unpreparedness or technical failure on Israel's part, possibly even influenced by internal factors.

There are indications of involvement from Saudi Arabia, Iran, the UAE, and perhaps Russia.

Full analysis
I'm discussing plausible scenarios here. The possibility that the incursion was allowed is plausible; it's a valid consideration. Equally plausible is the idea that the incursion occurred due to an intelligence failure. There's no need to dismiss this as a possibility.

Looking at both scenarios, if the Israelis allowed it, the prevailing thought among those who advocate that theory is that Israel wanted to create a justification for a full-scale war against Gaza, and perhaps even beyond Gaza. However, there's a significant question: when did they ever need a justification? Israel routinely attacks Gaza, and no one ever questions their reasons. Even a minor action by Hamas can lead to full international support for Israel's extensive retaliatory actions. In this context, the idea that they did this or allowed it to construct a justification isn't particularly convincing to me.

The alternative theory suggests that the incursion was permitted to divert attention from Israel's internal political conflicts and divisions, as well as to shift focus away from the opposition and protest movement against what is considered the most unpopular prime minister in Israeli history. This is a plausible explanation because, until 48 hours ago, it seemed like there was no one in Israel more despised than Netanyahu.

Another possibility is that the incursion was orchestrated to rejuvenate the ideological foundation of Israel's existence. Israel has historically justified its existence by highlighting the supposed existential threats faced by Jews. However, the normalization trend undermines the idea that Israel is in any real danger. Therefore, it's conceivable that they wanted to provoke some form of danger, as peace in the Middle East weakens Israel's position. They may need conflict to justify their continued existence.

I knew when the Abraham Accords were first signed, that we might witness an escalation in Israel's conflict with Hamas because Hamas is rapidly becoming the only perceived threat that Israel can point to. They require this threat to persist to continue justifying Zionism.

So, if we entertain the idea that the Israelis allowed the incursion, we must consider more plausible reasons why they would do so. Building a justification for an attack on Gaza doesn't seem convincing because Israel has the freedom to act in Gaza without significant international scrutiny. Therefore, other potential reasons come into play, such as distracting from domestic political problems or revitalizing Zionism itself, which is losing its appeal in the 21st century.

Furthermore, if we assume the incursion was allowed, it's possible they did it to change the facts on the ground, possibly in preparation for negotiations with the Saudis. The Saudis have stated that Israel's return to the 1967 borders and the establishment of a Palestinian State are prerequisites for any normalization deal. Typically, Israel intensifies actions like land seizures and violence before negotiations to influence the terms being discussed.

There are several intriguing questions or angles to consider. For instance, this operation demonstrates a level of sophistication and capability we've never seen from Hamas before. Their capabilities have significantly improved recently, despite Gaza's isolation and blockade. How did this happen? Weapons, including some from Ukraine, have reached Gaza. Some of these weapons were originally intended for Ukraine but ended up on the black market and in Gaza. Furthermore, it seems that training has reached Gaza. This could mean that Hamas fighters received training outside of Gaza, trainers infiltrated Gaza, or trained fighters entered Gaza.

The current generation of Hamas fighters has little guerrilla warfare experience, yet they executed a highly effective operation. Where did this expertise and ability come from? There might be a connection with recent events and changes in Middle East relationships. For instance, Saudi Arabia's reconciliation with Iran, meetings between Saudi leaders and various Middle Eastern groups, and Saudi Arabia advising its citizens to leave Lebanon all occurred before Hamas demonstrated its newfound capabilities. Saudi Arabia and the UAE have ties to private militias like Wagner and Blackwater, and they have deployed these militias in multiple countries. It's possible that Saudi leaders are involved in coordinating, training, arming, and funding militant groups to gain control over disruptiveactors in the region, including Hamas. While I can't confirm this, it wouldn't be surprising to see headlines suggesting such connections in the future.

@J5F0O1VJe00 @TRUE_CEL @IwantToLooksMaxx @SecularIslamist
anti-semitic GIF

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Even when Jews gets killed it's the Jews lmaooo

Could be multiple scenarios you listed. I find it hard to believe Israel didn't have eyes 24/7 on gaza and that they were "surprised". If it is true that israel was caught with their pants down then they could have made the best of a bad decision and used the situation to their advantage via 2 different ways. Firstly they can now justify genociding gaza and secondly this has allowed them to push even more propaganda to turn the masses over to their side. Apparently most of the shells/ammunition that USA stores in Israel was given to ukraine so how did hamas get word of this? It just seems preplanned for months in advance and organised a little above what you'd expect from the capabilities of hamas. There are for sure shadow players in this situation, iran, SA, or any arab nations. Jews are extremely cunning and evil so i wouldn't put it past them allowing their own people and foreign tourists to be killed just so they could retaliate and try to end it.
Palestine knows we will come to Israel's rescue along with the UK. Palestinians aren't retarded. They also know they stand no chance. We would annihilate them out of existence. So, of course, duh, they wouldn't execute such an assault.

I know what happened. And it hurts. At the same time, I'm reminded of the synagogue of Satan. I see why the earthquake in
Afghanistan.

Staging beheaded babies so they can wipe the Palestinians off the Earth while justifying the children they've murdered? Sounds about it.

Greedy selfish soulless damned people ... why not!

• +1
Reactions: gideon and JohnDoe
I'm convinced that this whole thing is just a Isreali false flag.

• +1
This is .org faggot stfu and kill yourself

This is .org faggot stfu and kill yourself
I understand that it can be challenging for you to engage your intellect, and I want to express my empathy for your situation.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I understand that it can be challenging for you to engage your intellect, and I want to express my empathy for your situation.
muh jews jews jews dude your whole 'analysis' was water and a fucking waste of time

muh jews jews jews dude your whole 'analysis' was water and a fucking waste of time
Ofcourse it was water. Because every user on this forum is a political analyst aren’t they?

If “Jews Jews Jews” is the only thing you got from this, I highly suggest you go back to school to work on your reading comprehension.

• +1
Ofcourse it was water. Because every user on this forum is a political analyst aren’t they?

If “Jews Jews Jews” is the only thing you got from this, I highly suggest you go back to school to work on your reading comprehension.
because its yap. this is LOOKSmax.org no one cares about your analysis on an incel forum. what do you think you will gain from this thread?

because its yap. this is LOOKSmax.org no one cares about your analysis on an incel forum. what do you think you will gain from this thread?
I would direct your comments to the 16 individuals who have expressed their appreciation for the thread. You should know that this section is designated as "off-topic," which means, my friend, that you have the freedom to post a wide range of content here. You can trust my words on this, after all, I hold the role of a moderator.

• +1