My analysis of why this war will emerge as a significant vulnerability for the USA and the west

Nothing more than their shameless support for Israel shows that they have neither evolved or changed throughout the years.
That's because the leadership in the U.S. is filled with Boomers who were fed with the Holocaust narrative heavily. Also, the over representation of Jews within U.S. politics is a clear ethnic bias for Israel. If you look at the generations after the boomers you'll start to see an indifference toward Israel. As the consciousness of WWII and people from that generation die out so will the unwavering support for Israel.

Economically, the U.S. is becoming less relevant. Culturally, the U.S. is the biggest exporter, which is of extreme importance. To downplay the cultural relevance the U.S. holds is to undermine your entire argument. With English still being the global language of the world the U.S. is still going to be able to exert it's influence on the global south.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and radicalrationalist
Read the entire content before you react or skip any parts of it. For once, stop scrolling off topic just to publish garbage. Instead, use your intellect.

When examining the ongoing global shift towards the South, including the pivotal regions of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, BRICS, it becomes evident that the core of these insights remains unchanged. Notably, within the global South, the Muslim population stands out as the largest and most cohesive group. This, coupled with various other factors, establishes the Muslims as natural leaders and potential stewards of the emerging global economic paradigm, especially as the economic center gradually relocates to the South.

However, you need to remember that this transition will be far from smooth. The transition to the global South creates fresh opportunities for power and sovereignty, empowering countries and influential segments of the population in the South to take on substantial roles in shaping the new economic and political landscape. Within the realm of the owners and controllers of global financialized capital, a spectrum of viewpoints exists.

Some factions desire to maintain the current status quo, striving to imprint the same neoliberal, imperialistic system onto the global South. At the same time, other factions exhibit a more global perspective, embracing integration and adaptation, Black Rock for example is quite global and I think they're interested inbeing more global in nature they don't mind integrating and adapting and bringing in factions from the global South. On the opposite end, there are those who cling to a Western-centric, purely imperialistic, or colonial vision for the global order.

Resistance to change is a common human inclination, yet history demonstrates that those who resist change invariably become its victims. In today's context, aligning with Israel's cause is perceived as a commitment to an outdated, colonial, imperialist, and Western supremacist ideology, one firmly rejected by the global South. This sentiment isn't exclusive to the global South but extends to many individuals within the West who find these principles objectionable.

Their stace on Palestine makes it glaringly clear to everyone that America is not truly developed or mature enough to deserve to be at the forefront of international affairs, let alone in the affairs of the global South or any of the nations that have suffered under their rule for all these years. After all, they are the same people who destroyed the Native Americans, despised Africans, killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and dropped napal on civilian villages in Vietnam. Nothing has changed or improved on their part. I could go on forever, but nothing demonstrates this more clearly than their position on Palestine in the modern era. Nothing more than their shameless support for Israel shows that they have neither evolved or changed throughout the years.

Supporting Israeli occupation while endeavoring to redirect the global economy towards the South and the East is a misguided approach. It alienates regions and nations that they can not afford to alienate, spanning from Latin America to Southeast Asia. The global stance on Palestine is a litmus test, revealing that the Western world, particularly America, is lacking the maturity and development required for leadership in global affairs, particularly in the context of the global South. The West's unwavering support for Israel only underscores its stagnation, leading to isolation from the rest of the world and the alienation of essential allies.

It represents their entire mindset and approach to the non-Western and non-White worlds, according to everyone. Almost everyone in the Muslim world, and the global south, identifies with the Palestinian people. When America publicly endorse an all-out war against the Palestinians and back an evil tyrant like Netanyahu who calls for what equates to a final solution against the Palestinians. In the global South, however, the message is clear: America is a demented, immoral, barbaric, bloodthirsty, racist Savage nation, and all of their rhetoric about human rights and the rule of law is utterly ridiculous hypocrisy. They never meant it and they don't mean any of it.

However, the problem for them is that their and the world's populations truly believe in these convictions of freedom and human rights.

People from all corners of the globe hold these beliefs, and we can all see that they therefore are opposed to the people. They are opposed to the people of the world. The USA may think that it can continue to exert influence and pressure as it has in the past, but the reality is quite different.

Today stands in stark contrast to the past, it's not 1991, nor is it 2001. The transformation that two decades can bring is truly remarkable. The West faces significant challenges, Europe grapples with internal issues, and America's financial situation is strained.

Yet, the USA is now inclined to shift it's focus from providing extensive support to the troubled and persistently struggling Ukrainian Army.
To now sending all of it's money to the corrupt and steady failing Army of Israel, as if it's own people don't need that money.

I mean consider this, the recent dispatch of American warships to Israel is a glaring indication of the failure facing both Israel and U.S. policy regarding the region. Even Ariel Sharon, in days past, stated that Israel was supposed to be America's warship in the Middle East. However, the need for the backup they needed implies something else. America has been taken for a ride for decades.

For Years, America has dedicated substantial resources, pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into sustaining a project that many consider colonial. Despite these efforts, the expected results are non-existent.

Their only recourse to make any of this appear justifiable is resorting to falsehoods, crafting lies that are not only extravagant but also so absurd that they strain belief.

It has been revealed that the allegations of Hamas raping and murdering women, as well as cutting off the heads of babies, are baseless and have been debunked. This is a clear indication of the biased and manipulative mindset of America and their tactics. This just shows the way America thinks, it shows the way America operates. The only way that America can make themselfes look good or make the Israelis look good is by creating a caricature of Hamas or any other enemy they wish to combat. However, the truth is that no one is more heinous than them, and they fabricate these imaginative lies to serve their own interests.

You remember that girl who was supposedly dead and paraded half naked on the day that the Hamas incursion happened, and it went all around social media, and all the simp users on this forum poured out their grieve? Well she's alive and well in a hospital right now, surprise surprise.

Hamas doesn't rape women. But I will tell you who does, American forces do. Take, for example, the Vietnam War and the atrocities committed against women over there by US soldiers. Hamas punishes people in Gaza for sex outside of marriage, and many videos back the claims of their civilized handling of the prisoners taken. Hamas isn't Isis. what are they even talking about.

The fabrications are simply too far-fetched, and the American public's tolerance for such narratives is wearing thin. This sentiment isn't confined to the U.S. alone, there's a growing skepticism worldwide. Even within Israel, I have doubts that these stories will find acceptance.

As I mentioned previously, the incursion involving Hamas happened either because the so-called Hardline Netanyahu government was either incompetent or because they betrayed their own people and let it happen. This situation could be interpreted in one of two ways: it's either a result of incompetence or, a betrayal against their own constituents, treachery. These two possibilities stand as the only explanations for this event, neither of which bodes well for Netanyahu's political future in Israel.

Thus, as I stated earlier, it makes no difference what they do, if they keep on resisting the tide, they will ultimately perish. All they will accomplish by waging war and destroying everything in the Middle East is enhancing the power and influence of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. That will only set the stage for the reconstruction of the entire region using funds from the Gulf states. Saudi Arabia wouldn't mind at all if Netanyahu and the American's decided to make this a war against Iran. They will just eliminate one of Muhammad bin Salman's few rivals in the region for dominance. Quite humorous, isn't it? Thus, even if they oppose the Muslims' inevitable rise, all they are doing is accelerating it. That is the way it is with the inevitable.

Moreover, their backing of Israel will make internal issues in their own nations worse. Just observe the pro-Palestinian protests in Europe, where the police were forced to use tear gas on the demonstrators. This is because, just as the West has to strictly regulate the media's portrayal of Palestine in order to persuade the world to believe them, they must also strictly control the public by tightening down on their citizens' freedom of speech. To maintain their stance concerning Israel, they must suppress their own people. As I mentioned earlier, nobody is genuinely in favor of this, whether it is because they find it immoral to back a apartheid state or because they are tired of their governments using all of their funds to aid everyone else but their own people. People, especially in the USA, are tired of this and realize it will no longer work for these countries.

Thus, they have already made the decision to fail if they choose to resist the inevitable and have already done so.
The business and corporate factions, as well as the owners and controllers of the global financialized capital, are the ones who are going to benefit in the upcoming decades from reflecting and not opposing the opinions and viewpoints of the global South, and being pro-Palestinian is one of their viewpoints.

Adapt or perish

@TRUE_CEL @bishōnenmaxxer @NationalWarrior @Skywalker @BigJimsWornOutTires @ReadBooksEveryday
tag me next time

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
How dare you, Sir! Never have I distressed me sooty eyes to such nonsense! You, Sir, have stepped over the bloody line! I will not tolerate your incivility for our Lady Liberty ... who is a man ... who dresses like a woman .... and wears Little Mermaid underwear ... regardless! I accept your challenge.

Israel demands more land. Palestine has that land. Ordinarily, a cultivated compassionate governance as Israel has illustrated since 1948, wouldn't dare to concede such thought of taking land from another civilized benevolent nation. Palestine is no nation. Gaza is not civilized, for they are animals! Blustering bloodthirsty baby beheading beasts! Well-groomed and hygienic, though, but animals nevertheless!

Your misinformation of disinformation claiming Gazallians don't rape, ugh! Tell that to the goats. Tell that to the sheep! Tell that to my eyes, for the spectacle of Tongue Sucking Muslims violates them gravely. Disgusting goyim!

However, I might be a hybrid of ancient origin, my faith does not follow their paths of arrogance and greed. I understand Israel is trying to fuck you all in the ass. Perhaps, what you need to do, is fuck those men in the ass! Then they'll fuck you in the ass. Back and forth you go until it's resolved.

Therefore, for the product of your defeat yield, take your Islamic-groomed garbage to India. Locate a restroom. You'll find holes in its floor. That's where your fallacy belongs.

VICTORY!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office
The Office Party Hard GIF
We Did It Yes GIF
i fuckin love this guy

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Read the entire content before you react or skip any parts of it. For once, stop scrolling off topic just to publish garbage. Instead, use your intellect.
Shit post + dnr + kys

Such a stupid person with absolutely no insight that is just blinded by unprecedented vicious Jew hatred was chosen a mod. @Master explain yourself
Also this didnt age well. Israel is triumphing over gaza, world and American support for our cause is strong as never.

Such a stupid person with absolutely no insight that is just blinded by unprecedented vicious Jew hatred was chosen a mod. @Master explain yourself
Also this didnt age well. Israel is triumphing over gaza, world and American support for our cause is strong as never.
I know what prompted you to say this. It's a pity you think I'm a Jew hater because I deleted a thread of yours that was reported for excessive mass tagging. You should consider yourself lucky that you did not receive a warning. I've never seen a forum user hold the forum's founder accountable by saying, "Explain yourself", it's actually you who should explain yourself for breaking the rules.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 32285
I know what prompted you to say this. It's a pity you think I'm a Jew hater because I deleted a thread of yours that was reported for excessive mass tagging. You should consider yourself lucky that you did not receive a warning. I've never seen a forum user hold the forum's founder accountable by saying, "Explain yourself", it's actually you who should explain yourself for breaking the rules.
You should know by now that you are not allowed to delete threads that have anything to do with great nation of Israel, Jewish people and Kabbalistic mysticism. Also you are a moroccan which means that you probably hate my kind by default because north africans are brainwashed inbred muslims that havent achieved anything since the Carthage empire days. I wont explain myself to you because the only entity I can explain myself to and confess my sins to is the mightiest and the only God YHWH. I wont treat a muslim seriously in any form nor capacity. There shall be a rule that excluded muslims from obtaining any authority position on this forum as they already have shown repeatedly that they are in fact zealotous antisemites and biased Jew haters. In fact only Jews should be allowed to be in any position of power on this forum.
Hamas and 7th October massacre apologists should be permabanned which also wasnt done yet. Rampant antisemitism cant be tolerated. Make an amandement in the forum regulamin that will explicitly state that antisemitism, even sarcastic or mild one, in any form wont be tolerated on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
You should know by now that you are not allowed to delete threads that have anything to do with great nation of Israel, Jewish people and Kabbalistic mysticism. Also you are a moroccan which means that you probably hate my kind by default because north africans are brainwashed inbred muslims that havent achieved anything since the Carthage empire days.

I wont explain myself to you because the only entity I can explain myself to and confess my sins to is the mightiest and the only God YHWH. I wont treat a muslim seriously in any form nor capacity. There shall be a rule that excluded muslims from obtaining any authority position on this forum as they already have shown repeatedly that they are in fact zealotous antisemites and biased Jew haters. In fact only Jews should be allowed to be in any position on this forum.
Acts as a victim and makes claims I despise Jews, while he is the rascist and is anti-Muslim. :rolleyes:
Hamas and 7th October massacre apologists should be permabanned which also wasnt done yet. Rampant antisemitism cant be tolerated. Make an amandement in the forum regulamin that will explicitly state that antisemitism, even sarcastic or mild one, in any form wont be tolerated on looksmax.org
You are not in New York to expect us to serve you, so take your accusations of antisemitism to the trashcan boy.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
will read tomorrow

• JFL
the owners and controllers of global financialized capital

On the Palestine issue, I don't understand why there are Europeans who care so much considering that the Palestinians who come to Europe are the exact same as all other sand subhumans that come here in their hatred for Europeans.
The willingness of SS to commit crimes against innocent Europeans (who contribute to them living in a better society) means that all sympathy I could have for SS ceases to exist
You would think SS would be greatful for what they get in Europe but instead they try to turn it into the exact same shithole they came from.
Should Europeans become the minority in Europe that SS so badly crave for, the effective protective conscience of the world will be gone and the SS that the Jews spread across the entire globe will be subject to getting genocided by Jews (drafted/conscripted into wars if not killed directly as civilians)

Europeans are the only thing standing in the way of the Jews genociding any sub 90IQ populations they want to at will

It seems that SS want to turn Europe into an SS populated shithole so they can get genocided by the Jews in peace without those pesky Europeans sticking their aesthetic non-convex noses in

The irony of an SS accusing a European of fucking an animal is simply off the charts

i had high hopes then i saw this paragraph.

like wtf, smiled for some time. Muslims as Cohesive and Natural leaders. JFL.
this is exactly why i didnt bother to reply to the OP
his subjectivity towards anything remotely "muslim" or "islam" turns me off
@Gengar tier
its safe to say one should ignore both , when they see these type of threads :feelskek:

@Gengar tier
its safe to say one should ignore both , when they see these type of threads :feelskek:
Your room temperature IQ is showing. People who belong to a certain group obviously won't speak negatively of it, nor do we tolerate it. Unlike other groups, we are more outspoken (as a group, not as an individual myself).

• +1
nor do we tolerate it
thats precisely why islam wont win or spread (not that id care cause id just convert ofc lol)

thats precisely why islam wont win or spread (not that id care cause id just convert ofc lol)
Islam is abstract, it can neither win nor lose.

This entire thread is pure third worlder cope. Russia and China will collapse, the middle east will lose traditional values

@Gengar tier
I strongly recommend that you return to BBC sucking and leave the thinking to those who do possess intelligence. As @Gengar mentioned, people affiliated with a group will tend to refrain speaking negatively about that group. However, I consistently prioritize truthfulness, even if it is agianst Muslims. Your lack of intelligence or willful ignorance, or perhaps both, limits you to seeing only what aligns with your biases.

This is apparent in the nature of the threads you create against Islam, and your consistent return to this particular thread with no substantive contribution beyond the level of a toddler's IQ. Perhaps you're butthurt by the waning influence of your demographic on the global stage, or perhaps you genuinely are a retard, we may never know the truth.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I strongly recommend that you return to BBC sucking and leave the thinking to those who do possess intelligence.[i
mGWb6R.gif

Daily @Skywalker activity.
Perhaps you're butthurt by the waning influence of your demographic on the global stage, or perhaps you genuinely are a retard, we may never know the truth.
Clearly it's because he's genuinely retarded. :feelskek: :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
I strongly recommend that you return to BBC sucking and leave the thinking to those who do possess intelligence. As @Gengar mentioned, people affiliated with a group will tend to refrain speaking negatively about that group. However, I consistently prioritize truthfulness, even if it is agianst Muslims. Your lack of intelligence or willful ignorance, or perhaps both, limits you to seeing only what aligns with your biases.

This is apparent in the nature of the threads you create against Islam, and your consistent return to this particular thread with no substantive contribution beyond the level of a toddler's IQ. Perhaps you're butthurt by the waning influence of your demographic on the global stage, or perhaps you genuinely are a retard, we may never know the truth.
as i said......useless to engage with you on this topic, because you have extreme subjectivity
i have said countless times that politics/religion coping is useless and i dont care about it at all

and what jokes did i make? my israel threads are obv a joke (jfl at your low iq if you didnt get this :feelskek: ) + the "muslims need to come out of the closet" thread is very tongue in cheek and an actual fact , based on pop count- i could have replaced it with christians cause the "believers" no are the same these days....
the scientific fact is that about 5-10 % of the global population IS gay, but you probably think this is probably not an issue and muh jews made them gay or something :feelskek:

now, make no mistake, cope in peace boyo, its actually good for the mental health to cope
the more the better :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
@Gengar tier
ANOTHER necro?

• JFL
dec 27 you retarded faggot :feelskek:
Umm sweetie, December 27 to February 8 equates to 43 days, which is more than 1 month, and you are NOT allowed to post on threads older than 1 month
How are you mod when you don't even read the rules and can't even do basic math?

as i said......useless to engage with you on this topic, because you have extreme subjectivity
i have said countless times that politics/religion coping is useless and i dont care about it at all
Your comprehension and reading skills have been lacking thus far. I clearly stated that I prioritize truth over feelings, even if it goes against Muslims. However, if Muslims are correct most of the time, there's not much I can do about it.

It's very convenient for you to attribute it to so called extreme subjectivity. Let's just call it what it is: you're too dumb to engage in a real debate.
and what jokes did i make? my israel threads are obv a joke (jfl at your low iq if you didnt get this :feelskek: ) + the "muslims need to come out of the closet" thread is very tongue in cheek and an actual fact , based on pop count- i could have replaced it with christians cause the "believers" no are the same these days....
the scientific fact is that about 5-10 % of the global population IS gay, but you probably think this is probably not an issue and muh jews made them gay or something

now, make no mistake, cope in peace boyo, its actually good for the mental health to cope
the more the better :feelskek:
I couldn't care less about Israel or the threads you create. It's about what motivates you to do so. Anyone who is obsessed with a topic to the extent of constantly making threads about it, whether they are jokes or serious, and consistently targeting it either fears it or loves it. There is something much deeper going on with you, it's not just a trivial joke, despite your claims.

Your claim about many gays in the Muslim world is bullshit lacking complete evidence. Moreover, your attempt to justify being gay doesn't concern me shit, I couldn't care less about that. However, when coupled with your love for BBC, it speaks volumes about your sexual orientation and mindset. I suggest that you deal with your own issues first, such as coming out of the closet, before encouraging others to do so.

Or you can cope in peace by convincing yourself that the majority of the world is gay, as you're currently doing. ;)

• JFL
  • +1
That's obviously a joke to make fun of someone with a small penis. OP was right, you are very retarded.
I think it's best to avoid arguing with someone who is clearly mentally handicapped. I feel sorry for him. My suggestion is that we simply ignore him.

• +1
That's obviously a joke to make fun of someone with a small penis. OP was right, you are very retarded.
how many TB of cock pics have you saved from this forum? :feelskek:

I think it's best to avoid arguing with someone who is clearly mentally handicapped. I feel sorry for him. My suggestion is that we simply ignore him.
Good suggestion, but I'm a loser with time to kill. For you, however, it's great advice -- since you aren't a non-productive idiot like me. :p

• +1
Stfu this war ain’t gonna do chit hahaa

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LooksThinker
I have actually saved zero pictures. Want a cock rate?
for the 100th time.......im not sending you my dick pics bro :ROFLMAO:

Good suggestion, but I'm a loser with time to kill. For you, however, it's great advice -- since you aren't a non-productive idiot like me. :p
Being non-productive is still preferable to engaging in non-intelligent behavior, which is what we're doing here with this clown.

• +1
for the 100th time.......im not sending you my dick pics bro :ROFLMAO:
Is it because it's small and that's why you are worshipping men who are reported to have "big dicks"? It seems like it's a psychological issue, stemming from your deep-rooted insecurities about your subpar penis size. I mean, it's true.... hating Islam is small dick energy.

• JFL
Being non-productive is still preferable to engaging in non-intelligent behavior, which is what we're doing here with this clown.
That is true, my brother. :)

• +1
Your comprehension and reading skills have been lacking thus far. I clearly stated that I prioritize truth over feelings, even if it goes against Muslims. However, if Muslims are correct most of the time, there's not much I can do about it.

It's very convenient for you to attribute it to so called extreme subjectivity. Let's just call it what it is: you're too dumb to engage in a real debate.

I couldn't care less about Israel or the threads you create. It's about what motivates you to do so. Anyone who is obsessed with a topic to the extent of constantly making threads about it, whether they are jokes or serious, and consistently targeting it either fears it or loves it. There is something much deeper going on with you, it's not just a trivial joke, despite your claims.

Your claim about many gays in the Muslim world is bullshit lacking complete evidence. Moreover, your attempt to justify being gay doesn't concern me shit, I couldn't care less about that. However, when coupled with your love for BBC, it speaks volumes about your sexual orientation and mindset. I suggest that you deal with your own issues first, such as coming out of the closet, before encouraging others to do so.

Or you can cope in peace by convincing yourself that the majority of the world is gay, as you're currently doing. ;)
youre very high iq by calling me 1000 times retarded or stupid or low iq....in fact this is what high iq people do :feelskek:
oh and yeah, apparently, you DO believe muh jews made 5-10% of the planet gay, just as i suspected 🤦‍♂️ :feelskek:

hating Islam is small dick energy.
i dont hate islam......i have said 1000 times politics/religion is cope if you're blackpilled and im actually an equal opportunity offender
anybody that reads my posts can clearly see that lmao

i dont hate islam......i have said 1000 times politics/religion is cope if you're blackpilled and im actually an equal opportunity offender
anybody that reads my posts can clearly see that lmao
"I don't hate Islam," he says, while having plenty of anti-Islam posts. Or maybe you are just criticizing muzzies, which I have no problem with. But when you say "Islam will not win," you are actually not talking about muzzies but Islam.

while having plenty of anti-Islam posts
where ? as i said i made fun of everyone and will continue to do so....that doesnt mean i HATE that particular thing

Islam is abstract, it can neither win nor lose.
Islam is retarded and so are you for following it

Only way it spreads is you keep breeding like maggots or you start another Jihad which isn’t going to work since the last time you tried that America raped you so bad you still haven’t recovered

• Ugh..