My ascension goal (BLACKS GTFIH)

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Give me feedback on my surgeries Im consulting to get. My hard maxing journey should take about 7 years.
My plan is as follows
[Eyes] Infraorbital implants, eyeball decompression, canthoplasty(twice), fat graft implants on upper eyes, colored contacts fraudin

[Nose] Rhino
[Harmony] MSE, lefort 1, chin implant, cleft chin surgery, bsdo

(This is a bad morph but it’s somewhat close to my end goal to ascend to Tyronelite/Tyrone/GigaTyrone.)

Attachments

• 244C385A-63B7-4AEE-A84C-5C8500F09D51.jpeg
    244C385A-63B7-4AEE-A84C-5C8500F09D51.jpeg
    445.3 KB · Views: 210
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
Given your business prospects money won't be a problem. Go out there ascend my nigga.

No face for your bbc
just go out there naked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Tyronecell, Deleted member 7506 and 1 other person
Given your business prospects money won't be a problem. Go out there ascend my nigga.
Yes my business has been very successful. Money is not a problem. However I gotta select the correct surgeries before I screw my face up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT and Patrick Baitman
careful man, you could possibly end up in uncanny valley with all these surgeries your planning. How old are you btw? considering your surgery outline is 7 years, you could miss the prime years.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Taylorswift
careful man, you could possibly end up in uncanny valley with all these surgeries your planning. How old are you btw? considering your surgery outline is 7 years, you could miss the prime years.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
17? so how are you planning on financing all of these surgeries?
Money is not the issue, the issue here is planning out surgeries coherent to my face which will give me good harmony.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
get stroma instead of contacts

Nope shit is too dangerous
probably have a higher chance of faulty contacts scratching your cornea or something you than going blind from stroma

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You shouldn‘t get orbital decompression unless you have bulging eyes.

Are you even done growing at 17? I'd wait a few years to do anything major.. but anyway Solotica makes pretty realistic contacts

nigga ur morph looking like a homo erectus it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Pandora, Zeta ascended and 2 others
nigga ur morph looking like a homo erectus it's over
nah but OP's main two failos are his overly exposed nostrils and philtrum. I only know the philtrum problem can be fixed by a lip lift and I'm pretty sure rhino can hide the nostrils. Good luck bro

Your morph needs a morph jfl

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
That morph looks weird

nigga wtf u look like a slayer

a bit archaic looking tbh, like prehistoric man ngl

lol the philtrum length