My backstory how I ended up an evil racist misogynistic hateful incel

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
>Be me in 8th grade friends with this cute black haired girl with a semi big nose
>Watched a basedZeus video and a bunch of redpill pick up videos they said to flirt you needed to tease or make fun of a girl.
>One day sitting with her in library start teasing her about her nose and then say some joke about her being Jewish.
>She laughs a bit didn't even seem offended.
>Transition to next day...
>Called into the office her dad is there and I get in trouble for anti semitic hate speech had no clue she was even Jewish bad luck I guess.
>Dad tries getting me expelled and tried getting lawyers involved got suspended for 3 weeks.
>When I get back to school this bitch lied about me being a nazi and a bunch of Jewish kids bullied me got beat up 2 times that year.
>That bitch Susan proceeded to spread lies about me for a year straight despite me apologizing dozens of times she wanted to ruin my life. The bullying was so bad I kept begging to be homeschooled

This went on for a year till HS. The worst part is she was my first crush and she relentlessly lied about me and tried to get people to fuck with me. From that day on I became the racist sexist hateful person I am today. There was no going back the world turned me into this there is no going back now.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Myth, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
I've never been able to trust women since then. The first girl I ever had a crush on bullied me for 1 year straight and turned everyone against me for one harmless joke. My parents forced me to write their family multiple apology letters but every time I said sorry she just bullied me more.

Lesson here is never apologize or grovel people see it as blood in the water and will attack you more.

Last edited:
brutal cumskin inkwell villain origin story

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 29155
Realest .org story