my best friend dates a pedo

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
Yesterday my 17F best friend told my that she is dating her 43M volleyball trainer. She told me that he had eyes for her since she was 16. 1 was shocked when I heard the news and thought she's pranking me. Turns out, she didn't. I was so overwhelmed by the news that I believe that I didn't react properly and I only realized how heavy the situation is once she was home

The guy is divorced and even has a 15yr old daughter (who we are both friends with). His daughter doesn't know anything- no one besides me knows that. She's head over heels in love and doesn't realize that she's being used by him for s*x and over stuff. I'm really concerned for her wellbeing and I want to help her...but I don't know how and if it's even my right to act

What would you do?

[Update 1: I talked with my parents about it. They were kinda indifferent about. However, I did expect that. I'll talk with my friends mother today about it. I rather talk with her mother instead of her father, since he's kinda... problematic. I'm kinda scared but I'm doing this for her]

[Update 2: I wanted to pay her a visit to talk about it again and to encourage her to tell her parents herself. However, she's wasn't there and her mother opened the door for me. My friend had told her mother that she's with me for the whole day (my friend didn't tell me that she used me for a cover up to meet up with him). I had no over choice than to talk with her because her mother was already suspicious (apparently my friend has been acting strange lately). Her reaction was shocked, because on the one hand the man is literally older her (her mom is 40), and on the other she's literally having a secret affair with her coach behind everyone's back. She thanked me for telling her and once my friend arrives back home she'll try to dig deeper. Luckily her mom promised me to not tell her daughter that she got the Tipp from me]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon, NorwoodAscender and kebab
Mirin this nigga the trainer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, fxckz, MostGLSlayer and 5 others
you need to be mind your business whore he is jbmaxxig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, fxckz, MostGLSlayer and 4 others
Yesterday my 17F best friend told my that she is dating her 43M volleyball trainer. She told me that he had eyes for her since she was 16. 1 was shocked when I heard the news and thought she's pranking me. Turns out, she didn't. I was so overwhelmed by the news that I believe that I didn't react properly and I only realized how heavy the situation is once she was home

The guy is divorced and even has a 15yr old daughter (who we are both friends with). His daughter doesn't know anything- no one besides me knows that. She's head over heels in love and doesn't realize that she's being used by him for s*x and over stuff. I'm really concerned for her wellbeing and I want to help her...but I don't know how and if it's even my right to act

What would you do?

[Update 1: I talked with my parents about it. They were kinda indifferent about. However, I did expect that. I'll talk with my friends mother today about it. I rather talk with her mother instead of her father, since he's kinda... problematic. I'm kinda scared but I'm doing this for her]

[Update 2: I wanted to pay her a visit to talk about it again and to encourage her to tell her parents herself. However, she's wasn't there and her mother opened the door for me. My friend had told her mother that she's with me for the whole day (my friend didn't tell me that she used me for a cover up to meet up with him). I had no over choice than to talk with her because her mother was already suspicious (apparently my friend has been acting strange lately). Her reaction was shocked, because on the one hand the man is literally older her (her mom is 40), and on the other she's literally having a secret affair with her coach behind everyone's back. She thanked me for telling her and once my friend arrives back home she'll try to dig deeper. Luckily her mom promised me to not tell her daughter that she got the Tipp from me]
This is fucked up, but still you need to mind your business bro ur gonna get into a situation you have no reason of being in

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

What would you do?

I just realized this is a copypasta should i rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, NorwoodAscender and kebab
Damn dating volleyball girl, she must be tall and have good ass jfl

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and NorwoodAscender
Normies never realise pedo means liking pre pubescent children
Aka not 16

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, uglysub8male and NorwoodAscender
is she hot?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Not a pedo you indoctrinated agecuck

What would you do?

Link to the original post?