My biggest dream 😈 is to make foids feel what all men experience (Revenge)

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
My biggest dream is to ascend so hard I can reject foids and call them ugly or say all the shit women say like how they did to me and us through our lifes, they have never felt the things we do because for foids their SMV is unlimited and they think Chad is always ready for them. They project all their insecurities in what they want in men (usually what they lack) so if I were Chad I would not control myself.

Foids need to stop the modern delusion and only GL men can do it, they have to feel their worth is not something inside them just like they make us feel we aren't never enough. Women never had to approach, to make effort, to own material things so they can be more attractive. #Notasimpleft

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, barettrealrx, sub5c3l and 7 others
Damn! they will be intimidated by your manifesto.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, sub5c3l, Schizo Tappy and 9 others
I wish the same, I want to ascend so hard and then if a bitch walks up and tries to talk to me I’ll be like “sorry I’m not into trans women”

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Klasik01
Hate foids

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Klasik01
I wish the same, I want to ascend so hard and then if a bitch walks up and tries to talk to me I’ll be like “sorry I’m not into trans women”
I wanna brutally reject an ugly foid

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I love avoiding eye contact (rejecting) with foids when they stare at me when my face happens to look good. It's revenge for how they treat me when it doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I love avoiding eye contact (rejecting) with foids when they stare at me when my face happens to look good. It's revenge for how they treat me when it doesn't.
That's not a true rejection, you have to talk with them until they want to do something with you and then you reject the girl so they feel unworthy.
That's how girls do with boys, a girl might talk with 20 boys but only wants to date 1 or 2 the rest are getting played by the attention whore.

Last edited:
Aren’t u the dude who used to have Chico pfp

I wanna brutally reject an ugly foid
> wants to ascend so he can reject ugly women and only hook up with stacy
thats literally every normie mf out there bro.

i want to ascend to be ltb-only and leave the stacies that rejected me thirsty and needy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and UZB_Strebl
My biggest dream is to ascend so hard I can reject foids and call them ugly or say all the shit women say like how they did to me and us through our lifes, they have never felt the things we do because for foids their SMV is unlimited and they think Chad is always ready for them. They project all their insecurities in what they want in men (usually what they lack) so if I were Chad I would not control myself.

Foids need to stop the modern delusion and only GL men can do it, they have to feel their worth is not something inside them just like they make us feel we aren't never enough. Women never had to approach, to make effort, to own material things so they can be more attractive. #Notasimpleft
Suprising amount of subhumans girls

• JFL
> wants to ascend so he can reject ugly women and only hook up with stacy

thats literally every normie mf out there bro.
i want to ascend to be ltb-only and leave the stacies that rejected me thirsty and needy
I hope this is joke

• +1
I hope this is joke
That's absolutely absurd, pretty women don't care a single bit about the life of a normie. Their egos are in the sky, the only way for them is being rejected by Chad (getting pumped and dumped). Don't give a chance to ugly women, blackpill them! 😈

Last edited:
think about it bro

we are bitter because of lookism.
but if we ascend and hook up with good looking girls it will only reinforce and promote more lookism

BUT

if we ascend and get mogger but go like "nah bro I care about the girl's personality and intelligence" and hook up with mtb and ltb it will change the game

thats how we win in the end :ogre:

• JFL
Fuck all you niggas I said this same thing and niggas were telling me they’ll find someone else and I’m coping

You are coping Bud they’ll find another hot guy dumbass

• +1
Fuck all you niggas I said this same thing and niggas were telling me they’ll find someone else and I’m coping

You are coping Bud they’ll find another hot guy dumbass

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
think about it bro

we are bitter because of lookism.
but if we ascend and hook up with good looking girls it will only reinforce and promote more lookism

BUT

if we ascend and get mogger but go like "nah bro I care about the girl's personality and intelligence" and hook up with mtb and ltb it will change the game

thats how we win in the end :ogre:
Men can change but women would never change, women is the historic reason hypergamy exists without women there's no competition. They will always care about a man money and looks doesn't matter if she's a feminist or earns a lot.

Men can change but women would never change, women is the historic reason hypergamy exists without women there's no competition.
statistically women behaviour is more responsive to the environment than men

if all chad go for good-hearted mtb women will evolve to be nicer people 💪

social hierarchy is:

chad > stacy > women in general > htn > mtn > ltn

its science bro

• JFL
statistically women behaviour is more responsive to the environment than men

if all chad go for good-hearted mtb women will evolve to be nicer people 💪

social hierarchy is:

chad > stacy > women in general > htn > mtn > ltn
Images 86
"women would change for the better, believe me they will come for broke incels and normies"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7
That's not a true rejection, you have to talk with them until they want to do something with you and then you reject the girl so they feel unworthy.
That's how girls do with boys, a girl might talk with 20 boys but only wants to date 1 or 2 the rest are getting played by the attention whore.
Wrong. I don't even give them the chance to talk to me. That's exactly how foids operate when they find a guy revolting. If I engaged with them, it would mean that I think they're at least human. You need to dehumanize foids and take their ego down a few pegs, because it's out of control.

and then you wke up

Autistic fantasy. You’re first gonna need to be able to speak a word to a woman