My body is a mess.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 1582

My tummy isnt defined despite being low bodyfat, My ribs stick out way more than the average person, My skull is comically small, I have to get my wisdom teeth removed as they are all crooked so that will recess my face, I have self harm scars all over my body, I have a weird frame, I’m 139lbs at 6ft, I’m pretty sure I have an std so my penis is all messed up, and now the doctor I visited today said I have symptoms of low testosterone. Not to mention I’m Losing collagen at a high rate as well, there’s so much wrong with me mentally and physically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Latinolooksmaxxer, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
uh, start looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mug
Forgive me if I'm highly skeptical of these claims coming from a known PSL autist BDD schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
View attachment 2735054

My tummy isnt defined despite being low bodyfat, My ribs stick out way more than the average person, My skull is comically small, I have to get my wisdom teeth removed as they are all crooked so that will recess my face, I have self harm scars all over my body, I have a weird frame, I’m 139lbs at 6ft, I’m pretty sure I have an std so my penis is all messed up, and now the doctor I visited today said I have symptoms of low testosterone. Not to mention I’m Losing collagen at a high rate as well, there’s so much wrong with me mentally and physically.
082CA1E7 94AD 4D0F 8D72 255135FD750C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Forgive me if I'm highly skeptical of these claims coming from a known PSL autist BDD schizo
The doctor wants me to do a blood test or whatever to test my testosterone levels, I told him about my penis and he said there’s no sign of an infection despite it smelling really bad and pimples near my mouth

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The doctor wants me to do a blood test or whatever to test my testosterone levels, I told him about my penis and he said there’s no sign of an infection despite it smelling really bad and pimples near my mouth
Wash your dick nigga

another fellow big ribcagecel

I also have a very large prominent ribcage. I am 6'1.5 and 135lbs btw.
Why did u make me insecure about that, great another thing to add to my list. Fuck you. My rib age is fine. It’s bc I’m sucking

Why did u make me insecure about that, great another thing to add to my list. Fuck you. My rib age is fine. It’s bc I’m sucking
it's ok to have a wider ribcage

It's not just because you are sucking. from the side especially it looks larger than an average skinny guys. no shame though I have it too.

• +1
it's ok to have a wider ribcage

It's not just because you are sucking. from the side especially it looks larger than an average skinny guys. no shame though I have it too.
Can I still have a good body with my ribcage

Can I still have a good body with a wide rib age?
Yeah wide ribcage is good for being muscular but not good for having gender dismporphia, you need to fix your mental health my friend

Yeah wide ribcage is good for being muscular but not good for having gender dismporphia, you need to fix your mental health my friend
So it’s a good thing for a man?

• +1
Im a sad little creep.
And when it's night...
All I do is weep.

Can I still have a good body with my ribcage
ofc it actually creates the illusion of a smaller waist and if you want to train muscles you can look more robust.

it's a positive

• Love it
Reactions: NarrowBones
139 at 6’0 is beyond fucked, the ribcage popping out this much is disgusting, also get ur dick fixed asap
What’s wrong with my penis? And no I’m going down to 120bls I’m 137 rn I been starving for a week

not a photon

Why you want to be auschwitz level thin?
Bc my moms bf said I looked like Elias de poot when I showed him so now I want to get extreme hollow cheeks like him, as mine are barley visable, plus I love feeling weak and small