my brother is in school and wants help, dont know what advice to give him

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

I WILL DO ANYTHING TO ASCEND
heres the situation
read the whole thing faggots
(will dignify titles by "Ap1", AP2", and "B" school

currently hes at "Ap1" school entering sophomore
hes been pretty dissatisfied with his decision but was pressured into it because of our mom (JFL)
he says he doesnt regret it because he needed to get out of the house and stop rotting but he just has concerns
"A" school works on a program like some others where he spends two years at a commomwealth (since he was too fucking retarded to get into the main campus) and then he can transfer to the main campus after two years

ive seen other people do this any I think "why tf would they do it" JFL this nigga

anyways
"A" school is a dead school, at least the commonwealth where hes at
the main campus is a pretty big party school, so its like two complete opposites
I asked him "why dont you just wait until next year then youll be at the main campus you retarded subhuman"
he then tells me "because one year there is twice the amount here" I asked him how much and then he said "one year there is about 60k"
I literally screamed out "holy shit" I did the math and four years would be 180k (over)

so now hes looking to transfer back in state
but transfer students dont get money and not all credits transfer over
thats his main concern having to spend extra time in school
but where he wants to go is in state where it would (theoretically) be cheaper and its like the main campus of "A" school for half the price
but there is a problem, the retard fucked up
he got like a 2.7 gpa for his first year and would have to get straight A's this year to even have a chance of transferring to "B" school

but something else to mention is that his oneitis is at "AP2" which I told him "who gives a flying fuck about that shes probably getting pumped and dumped by some chad every night fuck her"
shes from our state so idk why he even told me that JFL
but "AP2" does have a pretty mogger alumni network unlike "B" school
he's still eligible to get into "AP2" through the program he just cant fuck up like a retard again

but in total here is the situation at the end

AP2 : $180K (+plus accruing debt through interest)
B : $120K (+plus accruing debt through interest)
these are estimates though

what should this nigga do

High iq reply’s only

tell him life goes down hill after 12 and he should just kill himself so he never experiences it

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
tell him life goes down hill after 12 and he should just kill himself so he never experiences it
Unironically you’re right unless rich wasp but he might actually rope also he’s too old so idk what this even means

No it goes down after he ages like fine wine at 35

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL