My bully is proof the looks theory is not real

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
i would honeslty have some respect for the looks theory if it werent for him he is fucking orge
he is shorter than me fatter than me UGLIER than me and he has some gay glasses
but he got a gf, how you ask me?
well he is super NT and has huge social circles of ooga booga people + confidence in his low iq self
(or he secretly has a 9 inch fat cock)
idk you tell me

big cock

das it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
dicklet4incher

• Love it
The matrix wants to not make it too simple

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
idk man im having trouble picturing his fat self with a huge cock
i think i have reached peak insanity
as if being fat, a lifestyle choice, has anything to do with dick size, which is completely genetic

as if being fat, a lifestyle choice, has anything to do with dick size, which is completely genetic
i meant it like he has a huge fat pad because of the fat so some % of his dick is hidden

but it really doesnt matter lets say if he had a 9 inch cock and has a 7 incher instead because of the fat pad

i dont know anymore, man.

i meant it like he has a huge fat pad because of the fat so some % of his dick is hidden

but it really doesnt matter lets say if he had a 9 inch cock and has a 7 incher instead because of the fat pad

i dont know anymore, man.
you're one push away from insanity

remember er's post on bodybuilding about avg dick size and how he's way smaller than the average? (this is very disturbing news comment)

his looks were pretty good, quite a lot of money, status, yet he went on a killing spree because he lacked something

he lacked the dick size

• So Sad
you're one push away from insanity

remember er's post on bodybuilding about avg dick size and how he's way smaller than the average? (this is very disturbing news comment)

his looks were pretty good, quite a lot of money, status, yet he went on a killing spree because he lacked something

he lacked the dick size
yeah im straight forward in his case he was as truecel as it gets
and i fucking hate people calling him a "fakecel" because he was average looking
its bs

yeah im straight forward in his case he was as truecel as it gets
and i fucking hate people calling him a "fakecel" because he was average looking
its bs
you see

you don't even need to be ugly or anything to be incel

just lack a few inches down there and it's game over

• So Sad
Post pics or didn't happen

Looks have %50 of importence in LTR. The rest can be compensated by personality preference and social status.looks theory is only legit in tinder and clubs.but she will cheat or leave him at some point if he is legit fat and ugly

r u from europe OP?