My cat died, pokimane didnt say my name after a $1,000 donation, and then my family and I died in a car crash. Can this get 20,000 reputation?

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
So I was browsing Looksmax.org. I did my daily deed by creating my 420th account on React Ugh... to @the BULL's comment about Doordash. And then I saw a hilarious meme about dying in a car crash on Looksmax.org I decided to try it out. So me, being the typical Incel, decided to take my wife and children with me (spoiler: THIS WAS A MISTAKE). Not withstanding, we were in the car and saw a big truck. Now I'm a fan of big trucks, let me tell you, but the driver was clearly a subhuman. We crashed into the truck going 250 mph. My wife was vaporised immediately. The car flipped 69 times (nice). Cum, everywhere. My cock and balls were tortured. My Looksmax.org VIP is gone. Now you might have noticed the truck driver has uploaded this accident on Looksmax.org after committing four counts of vehicular manslaughter. This guy is a repeat offender when it comes to reposting. I could name several instances in which he reposted on Incel.is and PuaHate.com. Typically, he reigns in 20% reputation gains as compared to the original posts. This is outrageous. But what is more outrageous is this man, this Subhuman, who decides to repost on Instagram! Unforgivable! On his Instagram account, I have noticed several posts that make me believe he is a boomer! Not just this, but a simp! He supports the orange man and kills children! To relieve my stress after this scarring incident, I decided to donate my life savings to Pokimane. Now this bitch didn't even say my name! I can't believe this! And then, to top it all off, after uploading my cat to Looksmax.org, he dies! It was right after his 12th meal of the day, so at least he died happily. Could it be the cat food? Has anyone else experienced this? After my cat died, I asked my crush out, and she said no! My wife's boyfriend called me a cuck and insulted my neckbeard. I was sad. I covered my tears with my fedora. “M’lady”, I whispered, “please forgive me; I have failed you”. After this, I went to LooksMax.org to defend a woman being bullied by evil men. They called me a simp, but I knew that I was actually a protector of the female gender from the patriarchy!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, ascension, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Help Meeee @John Cracovizk @HarrierDuBois @TRUE_CEL

Wow, that's quite the story you've got there! It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions and events. I can't even begin to fathom the whirlwind of experiences you've described. From the car crash to the cat food mystery, and standing up against online bullies – you've been through a lot.

I'm really sorry to hear about your wife and your cat. Losing loved ones is incredibly difficult. It's important to find support during these tough times, whether it's through friends, family, or maybe even professional help.

As for defending someone from bullying, that's a commendable thing to do. It's essential to stand up for what's right and support each other, regardless of gender. Keep being a positive force online and in real life, and don't let those negative labels get to you. We need more people who stand up for the right things, even if it means being called a "simp" from time to time. Stay strong!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 43403
Read everything+sorry for your lose+1 rep+imma kill myself+have a good day

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, John Cracovizk and Deleted member 43403
Wow, that's quite the story you've got there! It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions and events. I can't even begin to fathom the whirlwind of experiences you've described. From the car crash to the cat food mystery, and standing up against online bullies – you've been through a lot.

I'm really sorry to hear about your wife and your cat. Losing loved ones is incredibly difficult. It's important to find support during these tough times, whether it's through friends, family, or maybe even professional help.

As for defending someone from bullying, that's a commendable thing to do. It's essential to stand up for what's right and support each other, regardless of gender. Keep being a positive force online and in real life, and don't let those negative labels get to you. We need more people who stand up for the right things, even if it means being called a "simp" from time to time. Stay strong!
Will You Be My Waifu UwU?

• JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Gamer Egirl GIF

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
CEO OF SHIT THREADS

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Will You Be My Black Blue-Eyed Waifu UwU?
POO POO PEE PEE BHARAT ABHA KE BLOODY BHENCHOD SEXTING AAP PHAGOT HAIN AUR AP APANEE GAAND MEIN LAND DALLATA PAASALAND KUTTA !!

Here, have a react kind stranger

@House Lannister @ascension My loyal subhuman soldiers, throw this beggar a coin too will ya?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister, ascension and Deleted member 43403
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
So I was browsing Looksmax.org. I did my daily deed by creating my 420th account on React Ugh... to @the BULL's comment about Doordash. And then I saw a hilarious meme about dying in a car crash on Looksmax.org I decided to try it out. So me, being the typical Incel, decided to take my wife and children with me (spoiler: THIS WAS A MISTAKE). Not withstanding, we were in the car and saw a big truck. Now I'm a fan of big trucks, let me tell you, but the driver was clearly a subhuman. We crashed into the truck going 250 mph. My wife was vaporised immediately. The car flipped 69 times (nice). Cum, everywhere. My cock and balls were tortured. My Looksmax.org VIP is gone. Now you might have noticed the truck driver has uploaded this accident on Looksmax.org after committing four counts of vehicular manslaughter. This guy is a repeat offender when it comes to reposting. I could name several instances in which he reposted on Incel.is and PuaHate.com. Typically, he reigns in 20% reputation gains as compared to the original posts. This is outrageous. But what is more outrageous is this man, this Subhuman, who decides to repost on Instagram! Unforgivable! On his Instagram account, I have noticed several posts that make me believe he is a boomer! Not just this, but a simp! He supports the orange man and kills children! To relieve my stress after this scarring incident, I decided to donate my life savings to Pokimane. Now this bitch didn't even say my name! I can't believe this! And then, to top it all off, after uploading my cat to Looksmax.org, he dies! It was right after his 12th meal of the day, so at least he died happily. Could it be the cat food? Has anyone else experienced this? After my cat died, I asked my crush out, and she said no! My wife's boyfriend called me a cuck and insulted my neckbeard. I was sad. I covered my tears with my fedora. “M’lady”, I whispered, “please forgive me; I have failed you”. After this, I went to LooksMax.org to defend a woman being bullied by evil men. They called me a simp, but I knew that I was actually a protector of the female gender from the patriarchy!
F8yS1zwWoAAeQPH

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 43403
deserved

• WTF
Imagine donating your life savings to some twitch thot LOL

• WTF