My classroom is weird as fuck

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Niggas in classroom A and B (NT niggas) bully the shit out of everyone in my classroom except me and a thugmaxxed nigga, it's annoying af because my classmates are incel tier and also laugh at shit like "Only in Ohio" and watch anime and that type of shit, i only hangout with guys from other classrooms but during class time shit gets annoying af, i want to annihilate all of them, like rats, or like burning a wasp nest type shit.

The only guy i find normal is this thugmaxxed nigga but we don't hangout because well, extreme opposites, still i respect him and as far as i know he respects me even if we come from totally different economic zones.

The worst part about this is that niggas from my classroom cope about their nature and they always say that they're normal and call niggas from classroom A and B weird for going to parties and playing sports, i would bully the shit out of my classroom but at the start of a year i put the desk of my teacher on fire and almost got expelled also had like 2 fights, so i can't do shit rn, next year the conditionality goes away and i can keep fucking around again so this niggas better be prepared for what's coming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and roping3264
Niggas in classroom A and B (NT niggas) bully the shit out of everyone in my classroom except me and a thugmaxxed nigga, it's annoying af because my classmates are incel tier and also laugh at shit like "Only in Ohio" and watch anime and that type of shit, i only hangout with guys from other classrooms but during class time shit gets annoying af, i want to annihilate all of them, like rats, or like burning a wasp nest type shit.

The only guy i find normal is this thugmaxxed nigga but we don't hangout because well, extreme opposites, still i respect him and as far as i know he respects me even if we come from totally different economic zones.

The worst part about this is that niggas from my classroom cope about their nature and they always say that they're normal and call niggas from classroom A and B weird for going to parties and playing sports, i would bully the shit out of my classroom but at the start of a year i put the desk of my teacher on fire and almost got expelled also had like 2 fights, so i can't do shit rn, next year the conditionality goes away and i can keep fucking around again so this niggas better be prepared for what's coming
average classroom in ohio 💀

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Gandnrd

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
only in ohio :lul: