My cousin and I grew up in the same environment, she is successful today

fobos

fobos

Toxic
We live next to each other but she is one year older than me. We were both nerdy kids, in fact I did better than her in school, but it was very different for her. I was bullied for being a nerd while she was loved and praised just because she's a girl.

That bullying lead to me developing social anxiety which followed me throughout high school. In high school she was dating Chads and enjoying life. Anxiety and depression ruined me so much, even though I finished high school as one of the best students I realised I don't what to live like that. Life was utter shit.

Next few years I spent on trying to become more "normal" and accepted, and even though I managed to do that I still suffer deeply inside. I missed out on everything in high school. I'm now stuck in college and ldaring, while she's offered a top tier job.

She has a better life because she's a girl. This is my personal pill.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
What’s preventing you from getting a good job after college? Just keep your grades up, get some internships/work experience and network with people working in your target profession.

What’s preventing you from getting a good job after college? Just keep your grades up, get some internships/work experience and network with people working in your target profession.
There's no job for my wasted youth

There's no job for my wasted youth
We all wasted our youth, now get over it and set yourself up to live well in your 20s and beyond.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 206, kobecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel, Deleted member 1084 and 1 other person
She's living on tutorial mode just because of her biological gender

• +1
Reactions: Coping, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
She's living on tutorial mode just because of her biological gender
We're close like siblings and I've never seen anyone live such a care-free life. I assume that's how every good looking girl lives.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 616
fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and badromance
We live next to each other but she is one year older than me. We were both nerdy kids, in fact I did better than her in school, but it was very different for her. I was bullied for being a nerd while she was loved and praised just because she's a girl.

That bullying lead to me developing social anxiety which followed me throughout high school. In high school she was dating Chads and enjoying life. Anxiety and depression ruined me so much, even though I finished high school as one of the best students I realised I don't what to live like that. Life was utter shit.

Next few years I spent on trying to become more "normal" and accepted, and even though I managed to do that I still suffer deeply inside. I missed out on everything in high school. I'm now stuck in college and ldaring, while she's offered a top tier job.

1st cousin ?

women live life on easy mode. disgusting fatcel ogre female who stalked me and i bullied gets guys hitting her up on instagram nonstop.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, androidcel, Blitz and 2 others
Who cares, being a wastrel is liberating if you accept it.

Yeah, men really did lose the gender lottery, women just have a better and easier life than men in every aspect, that is just a fact.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and fobos
I say fuck trying to be like everyone else. I would rather just keep being me than being like the majority. Many females live life on easy mode which pisses me right off.

I say fuck trying to be like everyone else. I would rather just keep being me than being like the majority. Many females live life on easy mode which pisses me right off.
Nigga we browse autistic forums, fuck being us

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Cousin always wins