My cousin is a shut in fat incel who keeps screaming at his stupid video games

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
He’s in my ROOM and he’s shouting at his stupid video games, if he does it again I might go
in there and tell him to stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
He’s in my ROOM and he’s shouting at his stupid video games, if he does it again I might go
in there and tell him to stfu
Beat him to death, make him your little bitch dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I used to play league and yell at my monitor. Hes suffering bro

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
I used to play league and yell at my monitor. Hes suffering bro
He’s literally playing that stupid shit now. What should i do? I tried redpilling him before about his weight cos i know how much weight affects ur looks (i’m overweight too but he’s ugly fat) but he doesn’t listen. He’s only 15 anywya

He’s literally playing that stupid shit now. What should i do? I tried redpilling him before about his weight cos i know how much weight affects ur looks (i’m overweight too but he’s ugly fat) but he doesn’t listen. He’s only 15 anywya
Help him man , he prob isn't enjoying school either, and lacks female attention. It's only going to get worse. If I were u I'd just make the effort to bring him a bowl of fruits and ask him if he wants to go on a walk or someshit. Mentalcels need time to process

Help him man , he prob isn't enjoying school either, and lacks female attention. It's only going to get worse. If I were u I'd just make the effort to bring him a bowl of fruits and ask him if he wants to go on a walk or someshit. Mentalcels need time to process
He looks like what I was a few years back, quite bad, and yeah he’s just like me too stubborn and lazy to do smth about it lol

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
He should stop doing that before it eacalates.
I did this exactly,and now I am fucked in the head (anger control issues and social wierdness etc)

He should stop doing that before it eacalates.
I did this exactly,and now I am fucked in the head (anger control issues and social wierdness etc)
Yes same happened to me. Luckily I’ve reversed a lot of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
How else can I try help him? He’s quite beta, fat, manlet, typical ugly nerd and he’s just a huge bum lol

How else can I try help him? He’s quite beta, fat, manlet, typical ugly nerd and he’s just a huge bum lol
It sounds over but in general experiences are greater than instant gratification. The dopamine rush from gaming is toxic. Need to get it through doing NT stuff like going to festivals in the city, driving, watching at theatre, anything that help move and see new stuff is good.

It sounds over but in general experiences are greater than instant gratification. The dopamine rush from gaming is toxic. Need to get it through doing NT stuff like going to festivals in the city, driving, watching at theatre, anything that help move and see new stuff is good.
yeah it does sound over, but the thing is, looking at pics from me from a few years ago compared to now you could have said the same thing about me..

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian