My coworker mogs me

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
I usually work in pair with this dude. We work in an hotel and we are the frontmen.

He is 6ft, dark hairs and white tanned skin, blue deep set hunter eyes, good stubble that really improves his looks, I wouldve said he is Chadlite but one day he shaved his stubble off and his and chin are not the best, so i give him HTN.

While im 5 7, recessed with NCT.

Even though im way more knowledgeable than him, all the people as soon as they walk in only wanna talk to him, which is good work wise but its brutal asf. Sometimes they would start talking to me and then naturally shift the convo onto him for obscure reasons

Sometimes, rarely, I do get IOIs from foids but when im with him, he gets all the attention and I swear to God girls sometimes do give him the dirty IOI look that screams fuck me, (which I never got in my life), and even stacies lites give him attention, one day a stacylote walked out the hotel and kept staring at him for 10 mins from the garden.

Ofc I am not beaten down by all of this, is just another proof of lookism being real asf. Its so over, I jist wish I was taller tbh...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Mister Fuwy
Brutal.. only geomax can save you

I usually work in pair with this dude. We work in an hotel and we are the frontmen.

He is 6ft, dark hairs and white tanned skin, blue deep set hunter eyes, good stubble that really improves his looks, I wouldve said he is Chadlite but one day he shaved his stubble off and his and chin are not the best, so i give him HTN.

Even though im way more knowledgeable than him, all the people as soon as they walk in only wanna talk to him, which is good work wise but its brutal asf. Sometimes they would start talking to me and then naturally shift the convo onto him for obscure reasons

Sometimes, rarely, I do get IOIs from foids but when im with him, he gets all the attention and I swear to God girls sometimes do give him the dirty IOI look that screams fuck me, (which I never got in my life), and even stacies lites give him attention, one day a stacylote walked out the hotel and kept staring at him for 10 mins from the garden.

Ofc I am not beaten down by all of this, is just another proof of lookism being real asf. Its so over, I jist wish I was taller tbh...
Looksmax

Mogs me for working

I haven’t heard back from the companies I applied to a few weeks back

all i can do is throw 20k for bimax. But lately i would rather be taller than with a good jaw.

The moment this coworker came all the female coworker were going crazy guys, its like they knew each other for years, talking and making jokes with him as if they had known him since elementary. after 10 days he got engaged with another LTB coworker which he probably betrays on the side cause there is no way a person can cuck himself so hard, she is not rlly that attractive

over for gerardwaycel, gets pussy at work but still incel at heart :incel: