My current stack for improved brain health and hopefully height maxxing

@BrahminBoss please take a look at this man

yeah but what about the cabergoline and HGH
Cabergoline too often may cause heart fibrosis , I don’t think hgh does anything except bdnf boost the downsides of hgh are higher than upsides

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Cabergoline too often may cause heart fibrosis , I don’t think hgh does anything except bdnf boost the downsides of hgh are higher than upsides
In another thread you mentioned the two were good together?

In another thread you mentioned the two were good together?
Cabergoline minimises the side effects of hgh but I don’t think Hgh is that great for brain maxing. Prolly good for fat loss, muscle growth and bone density

• +1
Cabergoline minimises the side effects of hgh but I don’t think Hgh is that great for brain maxing. Prolly good for fat loss, muscle growth and bone density
well I also mentioned for height maxxing and muscle too...

I smoke marlbro cigs
You’re addicted to the nicotine part so just ingest it in pure form, no point in doing cigs cus they cause more harm than good.

• +1
20 5'9. Yeah I know your going to tell me its over but I have seen evidence otherwise besides a man should always try.
I'd invest in your eyes and jaw. Microblade your eyebrows like "Austin Dunham". Then go to an eye plastic surgeon, reduce upper eyelid exposure and compact under eye area through implant or tightening of skin/muscle. Jaw implants and maybe reduce your cheeks (depending on face). Watch "Austin Wayne" for fashion tips