My dating strategy

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
Most important thing: Don’t put yourself in situations where you will get rejected. If you don’t know what to say don’t say anything.

You want to take it slow with a lot of women. In order to compensate for this slowness you need to talk to multiple women at the same time. This means that if you feel like a situation is not progressing with a woman you can wait a little while before retrying. Dont put yourself in a situation where she says no and you can’t wait it out.

Have short convos with women on social media. For longer conversations meet up in real life.

You want to reduce cognitive load as much as possible. If you spike a person’s anxiety they’re less likely to engage with you, even if you’ve done nothing wrong.

You can keep women in your rotation by commenting on their stories. They’ll remember you without you having to put in a lot of effort.

Most if your time maintaining women should he replying to stories and reply to convos that follow on from you replying to stories (a girl with keep the convo going if she really likes you).

Arranging meet ups:
Create a private snap (snap) or close friends group (IG) where you arrange a cool activity and offer someone to come along with you on that activity.

For example you can create a story saying “type X if u want to come canoeing with me”

If someone types X you can arrange when and where after that. Make sure you remind people before the event happens

Something like: We’re supposed to be doing x today at 1 o’clock. Can you still make it?

If a woman says no here, its fine. You can always wait it out and try again at a different time.

If multiple people type X you can arrange new dates to meet up with those other people. Lets say that 5 women want to meet up with you to go canoeing you can arrange 5 dates in the same day but with a 20 minute break in between the dates.

Dont push for going back to your place after the 1st few dates.

1st few dates should be low key to keep anxiety levels low and go on a serious date when you want to start getting physical with her.

I must have some severe social anxiety, met a thick latina girl in the library who I was chatting to for a couple days on tinder, she was obsessed with me calling me cute, talking about nsfw stuff and wanting to meet up asap. I ended up seieng her in the library at uni, and had awkward small talk with her while her friends were watching me. Going on dates is brutal for me. Proof that looks can't carry you, and redpill has some truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anhedonia16
I must have some severe social anxiety, met a thick latina girl in the library who I was chatting to for a couple days on tinder, she was obsessed with me calling me cute, talking about nsfw stuff and wanting to meet up asap. I ended up seieng her in the library at uni, and had awkward small talk with her while her friends were watching me. Going on dates is brutal for me. Proof that looks can't carry you, and redpill has some truth.
You could probably get back in touch with her if you explain that the reason you ghosted her is because you have anxiety (and you say that you want to get back in touch because you enjoy her company or something).

anxiety is due to narrow jaw and airways. Under high risk situations you cant get enough oxygen. So yes look are everything and you are not a chad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: artillerypro, Akhi, wayme and 4 others
anxiety is due to narrow jaw and airways. Under high risk situations you cant get enough oxygen. So yes look are everything and you are not a chad.
Chad can get anxeity too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You could probably get back in touch with her if you explain that the reason you ghosted her is because you have anxiety (and you say that you want to get back in touch because you enjoy her company or something).
Weird, I explained to her after about the whole situation, she said she appreciated I told her and that if im not normally like this, she'd like to hang out. We talked some more and then the next day she says that she deleted tinder and is not in the right headspace to be dating rn but enjoyed seeing me wtf???

babe wake up new basement theory dropped

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The foids on online dating don’t have the attention span for this.

A fat single mum I was talking to has 1500 matches. Your only hope is to looksmax then move fast and aggressively. Otherwise you are lost in a huge swarm of orbiters.

• +1
Getting Eppley implants and betabuxxing roasties is the best strategy

• JFL
Most important thing: Don’t put yourself in situations where you will get rejected. If you don’t know what to say don’t say anything.

You want to take it slow with a lot of women. In order to compensate for this slowness you need to talk to multiple women at the same time. This means that if you feel like a situation is not progressing with a woman you can wait a little while before retrying. Dont put yourself in a situation where she says no and you can’t wait it out.

Have short convos with women on social media. For longer conversations meet up in real life.

You want to reduce cognitive load as much as possible. If you spike a person’s anxiety they’re less likely to engage with you, even if you’ve done nothing wrong.

You can keep women in your rotation by commenting on their stories. They’ll remember you without you having to put in a lot of effort.

Most if your time maintaining women should he replying to stories and reply to convos that follow on from you replying to stories (a girl with keep the convo going if she really likes you).

Arranging meet ups:
Create a private snap (snap) or close friends group (IG) where you arrange a cool activity and offer someone to come along with you on that activity.

For example you can create a story saying “type X if u want to come canoeing with me”

If someone types X you can arrange when and where after that. Make sure you remind people before the event happens

Something like: We’re supposed to be doing x today at 1 o’clock. Can you still make it?

If a woman says no here, its fine. You can always wait it out and try again at a different time.

If multiple people type X you can arrange new dates to meet up with those other people. Lets say that 5 women want to meet up with you to go canoeing you can arrange 5 dates in the same day but with a 20 minute break in between the dates.

1st few dates should be low key to keep anxiety levels low and go on a serious date when you want to start getting physical with her.
Decent plan but imo you end up as a backup orbiter. Women will simply get bored and find someone more entertaining unless your lifestyle is Dan Blizerian level exciting.

Weird, I explained to her after about the whole situation, she said she appreciated I told her and that if im not normally like this, she'd like to hang out. We talked some more and then the next day she says that she deleted tinder and is not in the right headspace to be dating rn but enjoyed seeing me wtf???
You are not happy she deleted tinder, and stops seeing other dudes???
Wtf.

You are not happy she deleted tinder, and stops seeing other dudes???
Wtf.
No I'm not happy she flaked on going on a date with me and I feel like she could be making an excuse

Bro common sense ain’t a pill. Being social is important

Fucking sexhavers

Arranging meet ups:

Dating is for cucks. If you're not fucking a slut you met off an app, then you're a simp.

I just cringed by reading this, absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Broski
No I'm not happy she flaked on going on a date with me
Happens plenty. Also you made it hard, and was giga unsmooth about it. And women have alot of options in general. Of guys that are making it easy and accommodating for her to go out on a date with them. So, makes sense she would chose another dude, assuming she has dudes to chose from that are equally attractive looking as you.
and I feel like she could be making an excuse
Yes. But that's okay. If she was being straight honest, and telling you that you suck to much. It would be bad for your ego, and makes risk for her of you getting mad/angry and starting to try to revenge fuck up her life.
So it's always the safe bet for a woman, to make an excuse rejection for a dude. So she doesn't turn the dude into an enemy, that might maybe hurt her in da future.

Most dudes can't handle, being told that she thinks he sucks to much, to ugly, to much problems, to much loser, etc....

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983
Spic whores don't even talk to me, and I'm brown like them.

babe wake up new basement theory dropped
anxiety is lack of oxygen. Your body knows its it danger you bitch ass beta. You aren't anxious if your in a safe environment around friends. if youve done something a million times you get comfortable. I dont care how many Jew "anxiety" meds you take, a 7 ft black man backs you in the corner and tell you to pull down your pants your going to get anxious asf faggot.

• +1
Decent plan but imo you end up as a backup orbiter. Women will simply get bored and find someone more entertaining unless your lifestyle is Dan Blizerian level exciting.
This is why you spin multiple plates. You do the same thing women will do to you.

• +1
Reactions: zainab