My desperation has reached hitlers grave

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Image result for cage laughing gif

I was browsing an animal pharmacy looking for chemicals to inject (they are cheap).

Already have vitamin B complex which I blast every week

Eitherways I found b12 with copper and immediety was about to buy it (15 euros) instead of buying 20mg human grade copper peptides. Only thing that stopped me was the chemical being out of stock.
https://www.animalfarmacy.ie/shop/ah-li-ca-da-ms/copper-b12-injection-100ml/
bvp_copper_with_vitamin_b-255x300.jpg

Just fucking cage at my existence ngl, browsing animal pharmacy websites to experiment on myself at 4 am srs. I should rope asap.

Look at this https://www.animalfarmacy.ie/shop/ah-li-ca-da-he/lugols-iodine-b-p-500ml/ 500ml of iodine for so fucking cheap.

Out of stock multi-vitamin injections https://www.animalfarmacy.ie/shop/aah-li-ms/multivitamin-injection-100ml/ 6.5 euros lmao

https://www.animalfarmacy.ie/shop/aah-li-ms/calciject-400ml-40-3-plastic/ 400ml of magnesium for 6 euros

If you aren't cattlemaxxing then never even think of showing your face around me.

Image result for mike tyson lol gif
@The Dude Abides @Bluepill @dodt

I should rope asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Afrikancel, Deleted member 1089 and 10 others
high iq thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Bulls eat nothing but grass and they get swole af, so there must be something to it.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, dodt, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Why do you inject vitamin B complex ?

inb4 you're sent to psych ward again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470 and kobecel
Bro, have you seen a doctor (endocrinologist) yet?

• +1
Niggas is crazy

• JFL
Absolutely based, and dare I say, brownpilled.

• JFL
Niggas is crazy
That isn't even the tip of the iceberg boyo bucko
Absolutely based, and dare I say, brownpilled.
You don't digest the brownpill, the brownpill has to exclusively accept you to be digested by her.

Based words from you as usual, may KARABOGA(arcbrah) make you mog millions of men more.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Going to do blood test tomo :feelsautistic:
Bet doctor is going to hold you back for testing. Before you get reported to some secret government agency I just want you to know. I love you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly and androidcel
Bet doctor is going to hold you back for testing. Before you get reported to some secret government agency I just want you to know. I love you
Luv u too brah. We will get those greens sooner or later.

Can you explain for each ingredient WHY you inject it?

• +1
Can you explain for each ingredient WHY you inject it?
B complex - some people said it helped them under heavy training in recovery. Also way higher bioavailability with no stress on the liver to metabolize. Also need to inject once a week instead of megadosing b-complex pills daily.

B12 with copper - same as above but it has copper. Sadly it's NOT GHK-cu. Wouldn't pay much attention it.

Iodine is just iodine (not injectable) but cheap

Multi is the same as b complex.

Main idea is higher bioavailability and easier reach to the blood. Along with the ability to go to doses that can't be taken orally.

Magnesium is not what you think at all. NEVER INJECT MAGNESIUM. There isn't even enough research for that. It is used in a case report of magnesium deficiency caused by cancer and other studies talk about its painkilling properties. My totally baseless hypothesis for injecting magnesium would be for its muscle relaxant properties, but I don't know the pharmacokinetics at the subcutaneous administration. I would rather be 100% honest than harm anyone mildly thb.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
The hell is wrong with you? Get some freaking sunlight and get out there... Don't screw with your health shooting up random shit..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Related image

I am beyond hope nigga

Unless you are dying then nah, you're not. Just in an unfortunate position.I'm almost willing to be you are young aswell..
my guess is 23 to 26 ? I dunno.. But believe me, even the most suicidal become afraid when their health starts going down...

• JFL
Unless you are dying then nah, you're not. Just in an unfortunate position.I'm almost willing to be you are young aswell..
my guess is 23 to 26 ? I dunno.. But believe me, even the most suicidal become afraid when their health starts going down...
Related image

It is already going down without injecting. Might as well sui for science.

btw injecting B isnt a herculean attempt of suicide.....

• +1