My dick is getting bigger

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy
I've been just gym, good food, all the testosterone busting supplements.

Ive been fucking a lot and i almost stopped jerking off, i maybe jerk off once in a week.

already 2 girls told me my dick seems bigger and its really Thicccc.

its 6.5x5.5 and a few girls told me thats perfect size, that too big guys didnt feel that good.
And all those graphs for dick lenght are bullshit i think because girls dont have a fucking ruler with them to check, they estimate the size

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3828
Ever since I fixed my erection quality and fucking a lot with my LTR, I've been hitting 8x5.5 at 100% erect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388

Ive been fucking a lot and i almost stopped jerking off, i maybe jerk off once in a week.

its 6.5x5.5 and a few girls told me thats perfect size, that too big guys didnt feel that good.
And all those graphs for dick lenght are bullshit i think because girls dont have a fucking ruler with them to check, they estimate the size
Ever since I fixed my erection quality and fucking a lot with my LTR, I've been hitting 8x5.5 at 100% erect.
Cool guys i'm very happy for you both
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Patient A and Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Patient A, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
5x4 masterrace reporting in
Greek squad, let's take over this thread
game show family GIF by Deal Or No Deal

@Pythagoras @RoundHouse @Stef43 @Idontknowlol @Pythagoras

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Idontknowlol

I always thought this was the best dick size. Coz you can fuck more girls with it without too much discomfort. Medium above average dick size is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 3828
I always thought this was the best dick size. Coz you can fuck more girls with it without too much discomfort. Medium above average dick size is ideal imo
Srs or cope? Wouldn’t most girls enjoy something like 7.25 more than 6.5?

Srs or cope? Wouldn’t most girls enjoy something like 7.25 more than 6.5?
Srs bro, larger penises can genuinely hurt girls 6.5 with and ABOVE average girth of 5.5 is just right to give them crippling orgasms on average- the girth is key

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388