my dumbass is getting reclassed

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
i slaked off all second semester of freshman year and it was a horrible descion now im reclassed,BUTTT i can practice longer at sports and play with people my actual age (im 1 year younger than the people im in the same grade in)

Bro plays for Rod Wave Elite :lul: Bro making it to the league

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, the BULL, ElTruecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Bro plays for Rod Wave Elite :lul: Bro making it to the league

Attachments

• 1702960019413.png
    1702960019413.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Good luck. You should compete in Deestroying's videos to statusmaxx to get colleges interested in you.
im a de/te/lb deestroying only does wr and db lol

Keep reclassing until ur 5 years older than everyone else like every top ranked prospect

• +1
Keep reclassing until ur 5 years older than everyone else like every top ranked prospect
im bigger and taller than everyone my age and if i reclass a year under it wont look suspicious because my graduating age will look normal

• Love it
im bigger and taller than everyone my age and if i reclass a year under it wont look suspicious because my graduating age will look normal
There is a 22 year old pg here who was reclassed multiple times for bball. Dude is a grown ass man in hs

There is a 22 year old pg here who was reclassed multiple times for bball. Dude is a grown ass man in hs
is that even legal? wtf just give up ur hoop dreams at that point lol,if its real whats his maxpreps and hudl

is that even legal? wtf just give up ur hoop dreams at that point lol,if its real whats his maxpreps and hudl
I think it was a combination of covid and him having to do a year again, him reclassing twice for high school and sports. Also him just being older than everyone else.

He was PG so technically should be older than everyone else. Don't know what happened to him but did go to uni

• +1
I think it was a combination of covid and him having to do a year again, him reclassing twice for high school and sports. Also him just being older than everyone else.

He was PG so technically should be older than everyone else. Don't know what happened to him but did go to uni
22 is insane i would just drop out lmao wtf did he even get offers and did he date the other students?

22 is insane i would just drop out lmao wtf did he even get offers and did he date the other students?
Not sure abt the offers but he was fucking this sophomore lmao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
bro i really want the full story pls tell me
Basically there are a lot of pgs that enroll every year, older kids that are recruited for sports. He didn't look that old and he never mentioned his age so no one batted a eye when he dated a sophomore lol. It wasn't until way later we found out dude was born in 2000.

• +1