weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
High IQ users only.
Sin ttulo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Recessed Life, efidescontinuado and 3 others
She sounds annoying asf ,try to just keep banging her for when you need a girl on call

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel
Didn’t read, tell her to keep writing essays for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Sub0, capybara and 6 others
She really wants to fuck damn. Absolutely brutal blackpill

Why does your ex-gf type in the broken english that is so common on PSL boards?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, dakchuh and Sens
not gonna read all that ,but if a girl writing essays like that for you she wants your dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Recessed Life, Sub0, Gus17 and 4 others
It's over move on

84504d41 c957 44a5 8ada 80c8a608b7b3

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and capybara
sea gooks are the best to abuse

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, efidescontinuado, Sens and 1 other person
Basically you ignored her after break up she expects you to be crying and weeping, as she didnt get that reaction she comments all that whiny bitch shit talking about well I ought tell your family what I know about you, so shes baiting you into reacting giving her power, it dont work she waffles on a bit about stupid manipulation shit it dont work, so at the end as you didnt react the bitch wants you back lol, its exactly why you dont emotionally invest yourself into woman they expect you to come back saying baby I'm sorry but if you're a man, and you stay focused on not giving a shit shes your property because she commented all that got no response and she starts apologizing for breaking up with you so you're already got the bitch back so if youre gonna reply just be like yea no I'm busy ect

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Never Get Up, Sub0, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Basically you ignored her after break up she expects you to be crying and weeping, as she didnt get that reaction she comments all that whiny bitch shit talking about well I ought tell your family what I know about you, so shes baiting you into reacting giving her power, it dont work she waffles on a bit about stupid manipulation shit it dont work, so at the end as you didnt react the bitch wants you back lol, its exactly why you dont emotionally invest yourself into woman they expect you to come back saying baby I'm sorry but if you're a man, and you stay focused on not giving a shit shes your property because she commented all that got no response and she starts apologizing for breaking up with you so you're already got the bitch back so if youre gonna reply just be like yea no I'm busy ect
based

She really wants to fuck damn. Absolutely brutal blackpill
Exatcly, because that girl is UNDER his looks level

OP followed the steps from this video, and now he enjoys the treasure it gives..

• Love it
lol at this

reply "not reading allat"

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
reply "ok"

she will cum

• JFL