My ex gf was the most gentle girl you can possibly imagine

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Blonde, thin, HTB looks, She Always had a good Word for everyone, never acted bitchy despite coming from a Rich af family, being a pretty girl and working in a bank in Zurich. Literally hanged out with low af class niggers and such. I swear it's only those 5'3" ltbs caked in make up Who have the most bitchy attitude. Still fucked It up though, got laid off from job and told her long distance wouldn't work, so i could go back home to go out with some soulless tinder whore jfl some people are Just cursed and can't win even when they have a good hand.

5’3-5’5 is ideal on women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, ConfusedBolivian and dna_cel
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, dna_cel and kebab
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, Manletmachine, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
No It looks shit irl 5'9" - 6' or death
if you arent heightmogging hard ur gf its not aesthetic

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
no one cares

• +1
Reactions: kebab
pics or LARP

pics or LARP
Bro you're such a retard. You saw me incel ranting during lockdown and concluded i never had girls in my Life. I can't believe a guy like you Is good enough to make It into doctorate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and laaltin
mirin that u had a decent girlfriend during some point in your life.

mogs 80+% of the world male population and mogs me too. look at it that way

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
mirin that u had a decent girlfriend during some point in your life.

mogs 80+% of the world male population and mogs me too. look at it that way
Doesn't mean shit really, all of this "make good Memories" Is all a giant cope, only the present matters, that's why vacations are such a waste of Money and i never bothered even when i got One offered for free After winning a contest

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Looks crap irl girls Need to be imposing, have good genetics and good frames
He looks good while she looks like a genetic trash rat next to him.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Doesn't mean shit really, all of this "make good Memories" Is all a giant cope, only the present matters, that's why vacations are such a waste of Money and i never bothered even when i got One offered for free After winning a contest
vacations give you value while you are on them. Do it often enough and it becomes a significant portion of your life and thus 'your present'

they can also help you relax and get out of your old mental state, allowing you to enjoy your present more when you get back

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and HTN_Mentalcel
vacations give you value while you are on them. Do it often enough and it becomes a significant portion of your life and thus 'your present'

they can also help you relax and get out of your old mental state, allowing you to enjoy your present more when you get back
Maybe if you're some IG influencer and are on vacation year round makes sense, making good Memories Is all a cope if you come back to your same boring Life short After.

• +1
Maybe if you're some IG influencer and are on vacation year round makes sense, making good Memories Is all a cope if you come back to your same boring Life short After.
Yeah, and when you had a nice holiday and you come back to your shitty life, this shock, this difference. It can activate you and motivate you to make important changes in your life.

Otherwise you are stuck in this same life, week after week, month after month, and become desensitized. You stop believing life COULD be different so you stop trying as hard.

Yeah like that faggot Alex brown :lul:

• JFL
Yeah, and when you had a nice holiday and you come back to your shitty life, this shock, this difference. It can activate you and motivate you to make important changes in your life.

Otherwise you are stuck in this same life, week after week, month after month, and become desensitized. You stop believing life COULD be different so you stop trying as hard.
Change mean jackshit, it's all about circumstances, i Met that girl because i was in uni and we clicked together, i was even far more mentally unstable than now, you can change as much as you want but if you don't have the right cards no One can appreciate the best version of yourself.

• Love it
Change mean jackshit, it's all about circumstances, i Met that girl because i was in uni and we clicked together, i was even far more mentally unstable than now, you can change as much as you want but if you don't have the right cards no One can appreciate the best version of yourself.
Yeah your supposed to meet someone through a warm approach environment, all this cold approach online dating almost never works

• +1
He looks good while she looks like a genetic trash rat next to him.
Only mommy issues want tall trannies . 5’6 is peak Krista Allen/ Monica belluci ( muh 5’8)

Only mommy issues want tall trannies . 5’6 is peak Krista Allen/ Monica belluci ( muh 5’8)
You still Need to be taller than her but if you're 6'+ then 5'9" Is best height for your girl, they Just pack more meat

Women don't need us. They can fuck chad and then get emotional support from their femal friends, while .org slayers like amnesia cry on this forum because nobody actually loves them.

• +1
You still Need to be taller than her but if you're 6'+ then 5'9" Is best height for your girl, they Just pack more meat
Tall trannies have less meat , Krista Allen body is ideal you’ll never find that on true 5’9s only 5’4-5’7 range

. You saw me incel ranting during lockdown and concluded i never had girls in my Life. I can't believe a guy like you Is good enough to make It into doctorate
still no pics

Women don't need us. They can fuck chad and then get emotional support from their femal friends, while .org slayers like amnesia cry on this forum because nobody actually loves them.
True, women can only get emotionally attached to you if they see you for prolonged period of times and share the same environment

• +1
Yeah like that faggot Alex brown :lul:
hes literally living the ideal life in a lot of ways, just travelling all year round. no wageslaving in some filthy city

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and the BULL
thats why you change your circumstances

idk what you think 'change' means. Change your diet?:lul:

i will take a tall tranny with massive ass and tits. Thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and BrahminBoss
thats why you change your circumstances

idk what you think 'change' means. Change your diet?:lul:
You can't change your circumstances at 28 yo, at best you get an office job with jaded roasties which Is nothing like uni.

• So Sad
You can't change your circumstances at 28 yo, at best you get an office job with jaded roasties which Is nothing like uni.
im28yo and still in uni. will be here for many more years

its possible. fuck office job wageslaving

• JFL
wheres the massive ass and tits
Look at how much larger the tall girl's hips are. Short girls only look good in frauded stand alone pics

• +1
im28yo and still in uni. will be here for many more years

its possible. fuck office job wageslaving
Yeah i could go back to uni Just pretending i'm a student but Is not really the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and BrahminBoss
Stand alone Pics mean jackshit. When you meet her irl and She stands at your chest height She loses all appeal.
exact oppsite when u see these trannies irl ud think there some mtf

dude i saw my oneitis one time lol
Still, i never thought about taking a Pic as i didn't have social media so It would have been non NT as fuck.

you should have
For you? Lol i don't give a shit about you. You're such a shit troll you're doing a PhD program (probably a shit tier One but still) yet you find 5 hours a day to complain and act like a retard irl.

For you? Lol i don't give a shit about you. You're such a shit troll you're doing a PhD program (probably a shit tier One but still) yet you find 5 hours a day to complain and act like a retard irl.
yes for me

• JFL
exact oppsite when u see these trannies irl ud think there some mtf
has to do with face, not height.

girl from that vid has a really feminine face and you would never consider her to be a tranny
her shoulders are wide, but her hips are even wider so again, you would never consider her a tranny irl.

u coping

has to do with face, not height.

girl from that vid has a really feminine face and you would never consider her to be a tranny
her shoulders are wide, but her hips are even wider so again, you would never consider her a tranny irl.

u coping
u gave me genetic outlier at that height and say im coping? Irl shed look MTF, in the video she looks hot cos u are looking at her from behind a camera. when a girl is taller than ur neck ull feel like ur talking to a man

u gave me genetic outlier at that height and say im coping?
ofc she is a genetic outlier, she is legit giga-stacy. unfoggable.

still tall girls are way more imposing and high-status IRL to have with you instead of having some 5'4 gremlin next to you.

Irl shed look MTF, in the video she looks hot cos u are looking at her from behind a camera. when a girl is taller than ur neck ull feel like ur talking to a man
nah IRL she would wear some tight clothing, showing off her massive hips and men walking past would coom in their pants

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
still tall girls are way more imposing and high-status IRL to have with you instead of having some 5'4 gremlin next to you.
all the high status girls are 5'4 to 5'7 . Tranny peasants and midgets are out of that height range.

Shes genetic outlier cos she managed to have some semblance of tits and hips at that height. Still more 5'6 girls body fog her to oblivion

this is the average 5'10 girl body

Last edited:
  • JFL