My experience as a lightskin/mulatto in sweden + tips

F

fiendishand

Iron
Alright, i guess ill start this thread off with some stats

Height: 195, approx 6'5
Lean

Being light-skin means that every type of girl is accessible to you, white girls, black girls, and whatever in between. I started noticing i was fairly attractive in high school by getting attention for the first time by girls around me. During my prime, using tinder, i was sleeping with a new girl every week, and getting 10+ matches a day. What's helped me most, excluding height, is just being as white as possible. It sound ridicioulus but that is really the secret to slaying as a lightskin. My dad is pure aryan, blonde swede with blue eyes, very attractive for his age. And my mom obviously is black. I've been lucky enough to inheret all of my dads features, except for the blue eyes (fuck), I'm basicaly just a darker version of my dad face wise. Because of that I never really had this "black" look to me, if i were to have straight hair you'd probably not even guess im half black. Furthermore i live in one of the richest and whitest areas in sweden, even though i'm not that rich. All these are things that helped me be more "white", For exaple, my voice, please for the love of god do not talk in any slang or hood shit or whatever, try to sound as white and preppy as possible, due to me being raised in such area it has never been a problem for me to talk that way. Furthermore i have a "old money" clothing style aesthetic, that means i wear a lot of knitted sweaters, polo shirts, dress shirts, trench coats now during the winter, etc. I believe these two things are the most important to be a able to slay. So don't wear hood clothes, street clothes or whatever other styles there are out there, wear "old money" clothes. As soon as i switched style from "streetwear" to this aesthetic, a whole new demographic of girls opened up to me, now finally i was able to get with the snobby types of girls.
Another thing i did recently was texturize my hair, using a hair texturizer purchased from some random black hair store, this has been golden for me and i've been able to achive a very lose curl pattern. This is also a crucial step, so go and buy a texturizer, s curl pherhaps, and use it asap, just be careful while applying so that you dont loose your hairline.

This thread was written in a rush, but i hope it helped one of you atleast, if anyone wants me to countinue on i'll do so,
TLDR: Be and look as white as possible and you slay.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_mogger, Looks234, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others

Lean

Being light-skin means that every type of girl is accessible to you, white girls, black girls, and whatever in between. I started noticing i was fairly attractive in high school by getting attention for the first time by girls around me. During my prime, using tinder, i was sleeping with a new girl every week, and getting 10+ matches a day. What's helped me most, excluding height, is just being as white as possible. It sound ridicioulus but that is really the secret to slaying as a lightskin. My dad is pure aryan, blonde swede with blue eyes, very attractive for his age. And my mom obviously is black. I've been lucky enough to inheret all of my dads features, except for the blue eyes (fuck), I'm basicaly just a darker version of my dad face wise. Because of that I never really had this "black" look to me, if i were to have straight hair you'd probably not even guess im half black. Furthermore i live in one of the richest and whitest areas in sweden, even though i'm not that rich. All these are things that helped me be more "white", For exaple, my voice, please for the love of god do not talk in any slang or hood shit or whatever, try to sound as white and preppy as possible, due to me being raised in such area it has never been a problem for me to talk that way. Furthermore i have a "old money" clothing style aesthetic, that means i wear a lot of knitted sweaters, polo shirts, dress shirts, trench coats now during the winter, etc. I believe these two things are the most important to be a able to slay. So don't wear hood clothes, street clothes or whatever other styles there are out there, wear "old money" clothes. As soon as i switched style from "streetwear" to this aesthetic, a whole new demographic of girls opened up to me, now finally i was able to get with the snobby types of girls.
Another thing i did recently was texturize my hair, using a hair texturizer purchased from some random black hair store, this has been golden for me and i've been able to achive a very lose curl pattern. This is also a crucial step, so go and buy a texturizer, s curl pherhaps, and use it asap, just be careful while applying so that you dont loose your hairline.

This thread was written in a rush, but i hope it helped one of you atleast, if anyone wants me to countinue on i'll do so,
Sluta ta alla mina ariska gäris🥲

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Are you blonde??

You're lucky, my Scandinavian genes aren't doing shit for me

Also cope, get dreads and tattoos OP

Lean

so your preference was white girls

I'm white/MENA mixed and my fiancee is mulatta. Self hater is what I call you.
Dont get me wrong, i'd love to have a lightskin girl like me, the problem is in stockholm there just aren't that many. Especially in where i live, i can count on one hand how many black people there are in this area.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Go back to Africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
Not even african, but pay my flight
I would pay it if you never came back to Sweden or Europe your family and your father is a disgrace.

Lean

dnr + tales from basement

Touch grass
Sorta was was larping but you do know Swedish people hate you and never will accept you in their society you'd be happier going elsewhere Latin America is paradise for a tall mulatto like you

And the US too

scandinavians are either Chads or look inbreed

Sorta was was larping but you do know Swedish people hate you and never will accept you in their society you'd be happier going elsewhere Latin America is paradise for a tall mulatto like you

And the US too
The thing is, as long as you are rich enough everyone accepts you, especially in stockholm, but in a sense yes, i i were to be muslim and live in the hood i wouldn't be accepted

The thing is, as long as you are rich enough everyone accepts you, especially in stockholm, but in a sense yes, i i were to be muslim and live in the hood i wouldn't be accepted
Thats not true rich people just have manners they won't say it to your face obviously

Bro really thought i would read all of that

Dont get me wrong, i'd love to have a lightskin girl like me, the problem is in stockholm there just aren't that many. Especially in where i live, i can count on one hand how many black people there are in this area.
MENA? Latina? Asian?

Mixed people with black moms have self hating issues no way you texturized your hair in hopes of slays

A mixed person with a black dad would dreadmax atleast

Based for being the first mulatto on the website to not cope with le BBC. If I had African blood the first thing I'd do is try to minimize its appearance too, no doubt.
White is right, after all
Ludde Blomqvist pheno slays hard in Sweden, @HarrierDuBois told me this personally.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Based for being the first mulatto on the website to not cope with le BBC. If I had African blood the first thing I'd do is try to minimize its appearance too, no doubt.
Ludde Blomqvist pheno slays hard in Sweden, @HarrierDuBois told me this personally.
View attachment 2576493
Yeah this pheno performs very well here. Actually as long as you don’t look too ethnic you slay, unless your asian then you’re fucked

Mixed people with black moms have self hating issues no way you texturized your hair in hopes of slays

A mixed person with a black dad would dreadmax atleast
Didn’t texturize it in hopes of slaying. I really just wanted to test something new. And no i don’t hate my blackness at all

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
View attachment 2576493
Can i possibly achieve this pheno?

Pms. I'm subhuman looking so doubt it will make much of a difference
Well he mostly slays with sub 15 year or girls so you can do without

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800