My experiment on how to transform straight-wavy hair to curly

last sxmmer

last sxmmer

Iron
So sinice a kid a had some lil waves in my hair, then I got hella straight hair. At 13 I started a journey on growing my hair out I wanted to be like lil peep, but I found that my hair was very volumized but straight and I kept on growing. At 14 my hair at the back started waving, then ends of my top as well and my top was like 2a. In november last year I tried to diffuse my hair for the first time and shit got some kinda a wavy 2b but not in all places, I was so happy but untill this spring my hair was always straight-wavy and dry. Then in april I woke up wit 3b curl on my hairline that lasted 4 days untill my next hair wash. And now this summer after I was litterally scrunching my hair almost everyday, also using sea salt spray, non sulfate shampoo, also tried to dry out my hair with very salty water to get more at least frizzy curls. And envetually I got at some point of success, so even if I wash my hair with just shampoo and diffuse it my hair now is much wavier/curlier than it was even at spring. Now my hairline is full of 3b-3c small curls, my whole had is still not fully wavy I get some straight hairs still. But overall Im getting curlier every 2-3 months, my sides sometimes have 3a-3b curls under 2b-2c waves.

SO WHAT I FOUND! Is that I have very curly hair in places where the strands of the hair are not together so they have I guess less weight on them so they can curly so much. Also im not afraid of frizz, cause scrunching my dry hair trains it to be more curlier I guess. Also in December I'll post my hair evolution.
So my idea is to literally dry out ur hair with salt, use very good conditioner, non sulfate shampoo, diffuse ur hair on low-medium heat, wash ur hair as me around once in 6-8 days (also my hair started to last longer wit not getting greasy), try to experiment with ur haircut layers, never brush it dry, and do the 50/50 killing and healing hair method so it can transform.
I'll post more info cause im even cutting some of my hair where it won't be visible for people so I can test if it transforms.

I HAVE NO ONE WIT MORE THAN 2A HAIR IN MY FAMILY LINE WHILE I HAVE 2C-3A wit 2b and 3b strands

dnrd make guide instead of a story

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, greyrock45, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I got 16 this november, im still growing in height and my wrist bone thickness

dnrd tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
could’ve just permed it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
dnrd make guide instead of a story
ight

1. Non sulfate shampoo
2. Diffuser
3. Putting ur hair into salty watter after having deep conditioner/ very good regular conditioner
4. Scrunching and scrunching
5. Using sea salt spray every 2 days on dry hair
6. Washing hair once in 7 days
7. Make ur hair lose weight by cutting in layers/ cutting it shorter
8. Never brush it when it's dry
9. Just sacrifise ur haircut and go with frizzy hair half a year
10. Just kill ur hair
11. Define ur hair into smallest pieces when its wet
I'mma keep on updting and posting so I can make a whole guide wit sientific proofs so just wait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Pogin_chan

😂 a perm is just a permanent version of all the BS you’re doing
nope. I can't get a hair that I want wit perm. Also I want long term and not to perm hair every 4 months

nope. I can't get a hair that I want wit perm. Also I want long term and not to perm hair every 4 months
you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. a perm can be done in any way and it lasts forever/(until you cut the permed hair off)

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. a perm can be done in any way and it lasts forever/(until you cut the permed hair off)
can't get this wit perm. I was trying to find any info about perming the way so u can always have long 3a-3b hair but perm makes all ur hair the same

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Also having a hair that u can always have as cruly or straight is cool

ight

1. Non sulfate shampoo
I don’t use shampoo lmao
2. Diffuser
Wtf is that
3. Putting ur hair into salty watter after having deep conditioner/ very good regular conditioner
What if I don’t condition them I don’t like “products”
4. Scrunching and scrunching
Non permanent no?
5. Using sea salt spray every 2 days on dry hair
My hair is perfect porosity (middle of the way)
6. Washing hair once in 7 days
Haven’t washed in 3 months. Will do I guess
7. Make ur hair lose weight by cutting in layers/ cutting it shorter
I’m growing it out lil nigga
8. Never brush it when it's dry
It’s almost never dry. Also heat drying them after the shower destroys the follicle
9. Just sacrifise ur haircut and go with frizzy hair half a year
Bruh
10. Just kill ur hair
Bruh
11. Define ur hair into smallest pieces when its wet
I'mma keep on updting and posting so I can make a whole guide wit sientific proofs so just wait
Bruh
can't get this wit perm. I was trying to find any info about perming the way so u can always have long 3a-3b hair but perm makes all ur hair the same

i want this
4CA94CE6 C252 40B9 B94D C49143F0699C
or the other on top of this one ☝️