My Eye area was nuked

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Can somebody please help me? Many people who rate me say my eye area hard descends me, as-well as skin, skin is an easy fix for me, but could someone offer a walk through of all the under eye procedures I need? Im pretty sure I need orbital comprehension done, as well as infra orbital implants, but is their anything else?

Here’s a pic
14DB361A EA47 4045 9DB7 08370E4FB403

Cucked ipd

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Can somebody please help me? Many people who rate me say my eye area hard descends me, as-well as skin, skin is an easy fix for me, but could someone offer a walk through of all the under eye procedures I need? Im pretty sure I need orbital comprehension done, as well as infra orbital implants, but is their anything else?

Here’s a picView attachment 2748800
Your eyes look feminine only surgery can save you

Damn thats rough, practically unfixable without obo, and im not doing that, would fixing my recessed orbitals do alot?
they arrent "recessed" just weak, weak undereyes are basically trait of whites. Yours arent that weak tho.

Well its my biggest failo, so would should I even do.
i understand, but what is the point of it in the end? yeah to look good and all, but is this something that YOU just want for personal self-worth or is it something you want to impress the outside world. Looks truly aren't everything, and some people may tell me to stfu because I am my pfp so they could assume it is "easy" for me, but truly, its all about how you are as a person in the end.

(cringe rant)

i have eyes kind of like those, mine may be a little bit more positive tilted and almond shaped, but it truly does not matter. The thing is, if you fix this insecurity of your eyes, another one after that is going to arise somewhere else on your face and body, just focus on living a healthy lifestyle and feeling good. Confidence makes a person even better than what they are currently.

i understand, but what is the point of it in the end? yeah to look good and all, but is this something that YOU just want for personal self-worth or is it something you want to impress the outside world. Looks truly aren't everything, and some people may tell me to stfu because I am my pfp so they could assume it is "easy" for me, but truly, its all about how you are as a person in the end.

(cringe rant)
Tbh its to impress myself, I hate looking at myself

i have eyes kind of like those, mine may be a little bit more positive tilted and almond shaped, but it truly does not matter. The thing is, if you fix this insecurity of your eyes, another one after that is going to arise somewhere else on your face and body, just focus on living a healthy lifestyle and feeling good. Confidence makes a person even better than what they are currently.
Then why are u on here, it seems like ur happy with how u look