My facepuller [work in progress]

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
This is a quick post to show you guys what I'm working on. Below it's my homemade facepuller with less than $10.

The holes at the sides are used to hook the rubber bands/springs that will pull my infra-oral appliance.

The height and angle are easily adjustable.

It's light and minimalistic. Still though it's just my first version, I'm trying to design something even less noticeable. This could be considered my version of Ironman's Mark I.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
CopeAndRope

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
@Deliciadecu
another legend in making

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I don't get it, what are you exactly trying to pull with that?

What's the benefit?

and what are the chances of actually succeeding with this vs fucking it up entirely?

and what are the chances of actually succeeding with this vs fucking it up entirely?
Very high because I did my due research. You keep having that negative attitude with that shitty maxilla while I'll fix mine.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and Lorsss
Very high because I did my due research. You keep having that negative attitude with that shitty maxilla while I'll fix mine.

bruh i didnt mean any harm by what i said. im geniuinely curious lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
looks like a fucking medieval torture machine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and 10 others
i hope you make it man, so what you do is you pull it with ur hands? for how long etc? can you give some mored etails

i hope you make it man, so what you do is you pull it with ur hands? for how long etc? can you give some mored etails
the infra-oral device is pulled with this homemade facepuller through rubber bands. I'm trying to wearing it all the time. Ideal is 12+ hours every day for at least 6 months. The force applied it's also important. I see now I can withstand 2kg of pulling force, which is many times higher what my tongue alone can apply.

the infra-oral device is pulled with this homemade facepuller through rubber bands. I'm trying to wearing it all the time. Ideal is 12+ hours every day for at least 6 months. The force applied it's also important. I see now I can withstand 2kg of pulling force, which is many times higher what my tongue alone can apply.
So you have to be in the same spot for 12 hours everyday for it to work? How can you wear it while doing your daily activities? Don’t you workcel?

put a ratchet strap and some duct tape on it just to be safe

So you have to be in the same spot for 12 hours everyday for it to work? How can you wear it while doing your daily activities? Don’t you workcel?
No, I can go wherever I want with it, not outside of course because I'm not so low-inhib. I can even sleep with it.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
No, I can go wherever I want with it, not outside of course because I'm not so low-inhib. I can even sleep with it.
How does this work. I still don’t understand. What are the rubber bands attached to? Is the thing floating?

Autism

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2205
I am from future, and i'll tell you you are gonna finish it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
How's sleeping with that thing on?

This is a quick post to show you guys what I'm working on. Below it's my homemade facepuller with less than $10.

The holes at the sides are used to hook the rubber bands/springs that will pull my infra-oral appliance.

The height and angle are easily adjustable.

It's light and minimalistic. Still though it's just my first version, I'm trying to design something even less noticeable. This could be considered my version of Ironman's Mark I.

View attachment 117622
What do you attach it to? Palate expander?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Users who are viewing this thread

Back