my father has a compact face despite mouthbreathing

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
his nose is upturned and he is not set back at all. Yet he has an average palate like me (which goes against the Mew's theory). My mother has an occlusion problem and a croked nose, however she has a 0.465 es ratio, very good zygo and her midface is 1

Mouthbreath is cope imo, I think everything is linked to genetics and in predisposition to have good characteristics or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and 5'7 zoomer
My mother has an [...] a croked nose
Shalom!
thumb_beof-jew-meme-templates-imgflip-51518047.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, 5'7 zoomer, copefuel and 2 others
It can be genetic and it can be from Mouthbreathing . Mouthbreath means your palate is too narrow.. Thats why you have problem breathing with nose.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24789
his nose is upturned and he is not set back at all. Yet he has an average palate like me (which goes against the Mew's theory). My mother has an occlusion problem and a croked nose, however she has a 0.465 es ratio, very good zygo and her midface is 1

Mouthbreath is cope imo, I think everything is linked to genetics and in predisposition to have good characteristics or not
i wouldnt say its cope because its more easily to accept its just genetics tbh. Its the opposite of cope. Mouth breathing effects are known in scientific literature to impact the face.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24789

Whts a very good zygo? the impact is if its high set or low. The proeminence is not very affected. Ipd is irrelevant here and most people dont know how to measure midface properly, just believe its 1 with a proper picture. Also, your father can have developed this habit after development. Not only that but his nose being upturned is also irrelevant, what matters is the nasiolabial angle.

Whts a very good zygo? the impact is if its high set or low. The proeminence is not very affected. Ipd is irrelevant here and most people dont know how to measure midface properly, just believe its 1 with a proper picture. Also, your father can have developed this habit after development. Not only that but his nose being upturned is also irrelevant, what matters is the nasiolabial angle.

I took the picture like this , same neutral face position. Same application for es ratio and I compared with other models they are the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230207_123819_ImageMeter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230207_123819_ImageMeter.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 0

Bro who really sits around here calculating their parents midface ratios and es ratios? (whatever the hell an es ratio even is) bruh you will never slay being this neurodivergent. Literally just looksmax as much as you can and then if that fails moneymaxx and if that fails then give up on dating and enjoy your copes. Sitting around here calculating your parents ratios down to the third number after the decimal point is so autistic no NT normie has ever done that in their entire life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24789
Bro who really sits around here calculating their parents midface ratios and es ratios? (whatever the hell an es ratio even is) bruh you will never slay being this neurodivergent. Literally just looksmax as much as you can and then if that fails moneymaxx and if that fails then give up on dating and enjoy your copes. Sitting around here calculating your parents ratios down to the third number after the decimal point is so autistic no NT normie has ever done that in their entire life
bro this site is made to calculate the ratio right? I'm not going to post this on reddit or twitter

Same tbh. Idk if i'd have looked better if I nose breathed but I don't have typical mouth breather traits.

It can be genetic and it can be from Mouthbreathing . Mouthbreath means your palate is too narrow.. Thats why you have problem breathing with nose.
for me it's that my nose is always stuffed. At best I can only breath through one nose hole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
bro this site is made to calculate the ratio right? I'm not going to post this on reddit or twitter
Calculating ratios is a huge waste of time dude. Our brains are programmed to do that automatically. You look at someone's face and you instantly know if it's too narrow, too wide, too tall, or too short. You know if their eyes are too close together or too far apart and you know if their forehead is too big and tall or too wide. All of these extreme traits are unattractive. This is where the law of averages comes in. It's best to have a head that isn't too wide or too narrow, eyes that aren't too far apart or too close, a forehead that isn't too small or too big, and a face that isn't too tall or too short. You have to have these medium/average ratios with above average features on top of that to be good looking most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 24789
Calculating ratios is a huge waste of time dude. Our brains are programmed to do that automatically. You look at someone's face and you instantly know if it's too narrow, too wide, too tall, or too short. You know if their eyes are too close together or too far apart and you know if their forehead is too big and tall or too wide. All of these extreme traits are unattractive. This is where the law of averages comes in. It's best to have a head that isn't too wide or too narrow, eyes that aren't too far apart or too close, a forehead that isn't too small or too big, and a face that isn't too tall or too short. You have to have these medium/average ratios with above average features on top of that to be good looking most of the time.
I agree

cuz mewing is cope

• +1
I took the picture like this , same neutral face position. Same application for es ratio and I compared with other models they are the same
it was from my recomendation that u started using imagemeter? This is a good example of not proper measurement. Her lmouth is open. It can look boring but measurements of the face needs to be very precise if you want any validity.

Agree but its not really averageness, average is shit, is more like normal ranges. I would say the average es ratio is less than 0.46 for example.

it was from my recomendation that u started using imagemeter? This is a good example of not proper measurement. Her lmouth is open. It can look boring but measurements of the face needs to be very precise if you want any validity.

Can u give me an example of good measure ?

Mouthbreathing doesn’t affect anything but the jaws and it also doesn’t affect mandible length. Mouthbreathing only causes downward growth of the jaws long midface low FWHR. Eye area is completely genetic.

• +1
Mouthbreathing doesn’t affect anything but the jaws and it also doesn’t affect mandible length. Mouthbreathing only causes downward growth of the jaws long midface low FWHR. Eye area is completely genetic.
long midface? so it affects the nose according to you

cuz mewing is cope
Evan Peters has the same nose as my dad, pretty much the same thing

according to the Mewing theory it would be "recessed", that's why I relatively agree with you. Mewing is really cope

Attachments

• FgQD6THaYAEoEJo.jpeg.jpg
    FgQD6THaYAEoEJo.jpeg.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Entre-2011-et-2018-il-a-tenu-les-roles-principaux-de-la-serie-American-Horror-Story-qui-l-a-re...jpg
    Entre-2011-et-2018-il-a-tenu-les-roles-principaux-de-la-serie-American-Horror-Story-qui-l-a-re...jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Agree but its not really averageness, average is shit, is more like normal ranges. I would say the average es ratio is less than 0.46 for example.
Yeah average might not have been the right word to use I meant like you want ur ratios to be not too much and not too little so in the middle. You don't want to have too much of anything or not enough of anything. You don't want to have a 1 inch forehead but you also don't want to have a huge tall forehead you want somewhere in the middle

Yeah average might not have been the right word to use I meant like you want ur ratios to be not too much and not too little so in the middle. You don't want to have too much of anything or not enough of anything. You don't want to have a 1 inch forehead but you also don't want to have a huge tall forehead you want somewhere in the middle
yes and it's all purely genetic, the rest is bullshit

everything is determined at birth

Yup, mewing and nose breathing is pure cope. Same with people thinking they could increase their height by doing some environmental things.

It's easier to accept you could've been Chad looking if you did X thing than it is to accept you are literally GENETICALLY INFERIOR on the dna level and that your fate was sealed from the moment of conception.

• +1