Same
Just wanna kill that oofy doofy
for legal reasons, thats a joke

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997
at least give him a kick in the nuts for me man
I need to break this cycle of abuse if i ever have kids i dont wanna do the same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Esteban1997
Probably not and it shouldn't, but I bet that wicked bastard wouldn't try to abuse you again.

Of course you can have a sit-down talk with him, but depending on you it could completely backfire

Probably not and it shouldn't, but I bet that wicked bastard wouldn't try to abuse you again.

Of course you can have a sit-down talk with him, but depending on you it could completely backfire
I just cant Talk to him everytime we speak about our problems he acts defensive like he doesnt do anything wrong

Can you summarize how the conversations usually go?

More than likely, it might pass on to you and your kids unless you can control yourself

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
More than likely, it might pass on to you and your kids unless you can control yourself
It was already pass down to me im just afraid i might pass It down to my kids if i ever have one

It was already pass down to me im just afraid i might pass It down to my kids if i ever have one
That is  IF you get to have kids. (And that's a big if :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Esteban1997