My FEMALE CO-WORKER and my SUPERVISOR are gossiping about me at my job, and I have no idea why. (LIFE AS A 0 PSL SUBHUMAN TRUECEL)

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
I was occupied cleaning the restrooms at my job on Thursday when I noticed my supervisor and my female co-worker outside, staring at me through the window, while collecting the outside trash. I've noticed them doing this multiple times, so I decided to turn around and stare back, in which my co-worker quickly turned her head, with only me and my supervisor making actual eye contact. I ended up leaving the area to go collect some more materials that I needed, and when I came back, I passed them, and they started whispering. This proceeded to happen multiple times that night, with my co-worker staring at me multiple times throughout the night.

Today, my father told me that while he was clocking out of work to come home, he noticed both of them on the top floor of the warehouse, and observed my co-worker ask my supervisor a question, which was followed by my supervisor pointing exactly at him. My father says that he believes that they were talking about me, and believes that my co-worker is interested in me, and that I should stop ignoring her on purpose, and instead start a conversation with her. I completely disagree with him, and believe what I believed when this first began, which is that my co-worker has been mocking me this entire time. Why my supervisor would decide to join in on this mockery, I do not know, which is what perplexes me. I never said or did anything wrong to either of these women, besides simply having absolutely nothing to do with them, besides texting my supervisor about strictly work related stuff.

It's so brutal, to be honest, because I honestly find my co-worker super cute, which is just another brutal showcase of what happens to me every single time I meet a girl. They always mock me, they always belittle me, and I just do not understand why. My co-worker will do nice things like clean out a cart at work that I primarily use, while at the same time mock me behind my back, multiple times.

I do not understand women, and this is exactly why I have gynophobia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, thecel, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
Didn’t read but I do know the reason why. It’s because you’re ugly as fuck. As an ugly man, you shouldn’t expect anything slightly good to ever happen to you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascendedd, Deleted member 19174, horizontallytall and 12 others
brutal both father and his son are janitors and op thinks his problem are looks.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Ark and 2 others
I was occupied cleaning the restrooms at my job on Thursday when I noticed my supervisor and my female co-worker outside, staring at me through the window, while collecting the outside trash. I've noticed them doing this multiple times, so I decided to turn around and stare back, in which my co-worker quickly turned her head, with only me and my supervisor making actual eye contact. I ended up leaving the area to go collect some more materials that I needed, and when I came back, I passed them, and they started whispering. This proceeded to happen multiple times that night, with my co-worker staring at me multiple times throughout the night.

Today, my father told me that while he was clocking out of work to come home, he noticed both of them on the top floor of the warehouse, and observed my co-worker ask my supervisor a question, which was followed by my supervisor pointing exactly at him. My father says that he believes that they were talking about me, and believes that my co-worker is interested in me, and that I should stop ignoring her on purpose, and instead start a conversation with her. I completely disagree with him, and believe what I believed when this first began, which is that my co-worker has been mocking me this entire time. Why my supervisor would decide to join in on this mockery, I do not know, which is what perplexes me. I never said or did anything wrong to either of these women, besides simply having absolutely nothing to do with them, besides texting my supervisor about strictly work related stuff.

It's so brutal, to be honest, because I honestly find my co-worker super cute, which is just another brutal showcase of what happens to me every single time I meet a girl. They always mock me, they always belittle me, and I just do not understand why. My co-worker will do nice things like clean out a cart at work that I primarily use, while at the same time mock me behind my back, multiple times.

Tldr but she's playing hard to get bro that's how NT show interest

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Didn’t read but I do know the reason why. It’s because you’re ugly as fuck. As an ugly man, you shouldn’t expect anything slightly good to ever happen to you.

I've seen his pics, he's good looking and on top of that he also claims to have an 7 inch dick. I don't know if he's trolling and humble bragging with the OP post or just mentally ill.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
I've seen his pics, he's good looking and on top of that he also claims to have an 7 inch dick. I don't know if he's trolling and humble bragging with the OP post or just mentally ill.
I don’t know either. Maybe this. Maybe that. Maybe he took a fat stinky shit and the fumes entered his brain stem and clogged the neurons from processing his thoughts? Who the fuck knows, it could be thousands of fucking things!

• JFL
Reactions: horizon, stevielake, horizontallytall and 3 others
brutal man, and there is nothing i can even do about it

brutal both father and his son are janitors and op thinks his problem are looks.
no he is a factory worker, i'm the janitor. i just clean the place he works at

and they are also janitors lol, it's clearly my looks

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 24593
Tldr but she's playing hard to get bro that's how NT show interest
playing hard to get with a subhuman truecel? cope i'm ugly as fuck lol ain't no girl playing hard to get with a subhuman zero psl truecel

receded jawline

she is making fun of my subhuman looks, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
i'm not good looking, but my dick is legit 7x7. i don't see why you'd think i'm humble bragging though, i'm telling a story about two girls actively mocking me for my looks, one girl being a girl that i like. i don't see why anyone would brag about that unless they have a humiliation fetish, which i don't

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
playing hard to get with a subhuman truecel? cope i'm ugly as fuck lol ain't no girl playing hard to get with a subhuman zero psl truecel

View attachment 2162896

Over for you but you mog me tbh. If its zero psl then im on a negative scale

Yo let's start an only fans account together,
I will edit your dick onto my body and sell the pics on onlyfans and give you 50 perfect of earning

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy

View attachment 2162896

Man you're not subhuman lmao just a weak lower third but if you fix that you'll mog. And use finasteride if you're balding. And go to the gym

You should’ve went over there and fked them in the pussy !

View attachment 2162896

BRO ONG STOP leanmaxxing go gym and be huge you will be so good looking no cap

BRO ONG STOP leanmaxxing go gym and be huge you will be so good looking no cap
I can't go to the gym, I am disabled and therefore not allowed to do heavy lifting.

Maybe they are saying that you look like you have a big dick

• JFL
they're mocking you because the failo effect of your looks makes them presume u got a little dick. just whip it out bro

• JFL

im never getting a job bruh