My finalized semi-hardmaxxing stack

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
1. Lip lift: I have a lot of fat on my front cheek, so my lip kinda points downward. Lip lift will improve my resting bitch face and also widen it, improving the nose to lip ratio
2. Braces with extraction: I have supernumerary tooth (Super rare thing) so I gotta extract it and tighten the gap. This will improve symmetry and midline
3. Nosejob: basically raise the nose bridge, but apparently its high risk in long term
4. Tattoo maxxing: patch work sleeve on my left arm
5. Local Fat-melting device (aka in mode) on my butt and thighs. I have stubborn fat in my thigh and butt

These will guarantee my ascension to slayer status in Korea. Ragefuel that I will still get mogged by white giga chads in the US and will only get mtb crumbs 😡😡😡

1. Lip lift: I have a lot of fat on my front cheek, so my lip kinda points downward. Lip lift will improve my resting bitch face and also widen it, improving the nose to lip ratio
2. Braces with extraction: I have supernumerary tooth (Super rare thing) so I gotta extract it and tighten the gap. This will improve symmetry and midline
3. Nosejob: basically raise the nose bridge, but apparently its high risk in long term
4. Tattoo maxxing: patch work sleeve on my left arm
5. Local Fat-melting device (aka in mode) on my butt and thighs. I have stubborn fat in my thigh and butt

These will guarantee my ascension to slayer status in Korea. Ragefuel that I will still get mogged by white giga chads in the US and will only get mtb crumbs 😡😡😡
dude has a plan

where is lefort?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and starbucks
You forgot about le fort 3 beside these copes

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Can you give some more info or source on nasal bridge augmentation having long term risk? I'm getting that myself

Can you give some more info or source on nasal bridge augmentation having long term risk? I'm getting that myself
The most common long term side effect is ur nose getting harder and shrinking due to scar tissue forming around the implant. Also pore size increase from heightened nose bridge

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer